38 coaches online • Server time: 17:38
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...goto Post Blood Bowl 2024 Edit...goto Post RNG speculations
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
You guys would be please or no?
no
20%
 20%  [ 21 ]
yes
79%
 79%  [ 80 ]
Total Votes : 101

CharlatanXIV

Post   Posted: Jun 18, 2014 - 20:21 Reply with quote Back to top

I know, probly shouldnt bring the subject but hey. So, the most anticipated-expected thing , for me and all my friends anyways is this:

https://fumbbl.com/help:SecretLeague

Will we get it? New teams is the way to go. They all awesome and interesting. Garion as done a amazing work. More than amazing so please tell me this wont be wasted?
Go secret league go!
CastleMan

Post   Posted: Jun 18, 2014 - 20:24 Reply with quote Back to top

GIVE US MORE BB
CharlatanXIV

Post   Posted: Jun 18, 2014 - 20:27 Reply with quote Back to top

YES!
mrt1212

Post   Posted: Jun 18, 2014 - 20:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Might want to update the Clan Pestilins so I can't make edits.

Edit: Oh, it looks like the link to Pestilins was taking me directly to edit the stub and after I made an edit it correctly served up the edited page.

Last edited by mrt1212 on %b %18, %2014 - %20:%Jun; edited 1 time in total
Garion

Post   Posted: Jun 18, 2014 - 20:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Last I heard christer is working on big league changes that should make custom rosters possible. So I guess it's more a question of when. To this I have no idea. Who knows how long these things take, I would guess a long time.

Post   Posted: Jun 18, 2014 - 20:32 Reply with quote Back to top

I don't like it....we already have enough teams. I think the game and a few teams need tweaked before we start adding new rosters to the mix. Maybe then we can start adding new teams.

I just want my High Elves to get a boost. Smile

Post   Posted: Jun 18, 2014 - 20:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Keep the amazing work Garion (and Christer) and for the others, just contribute to this wonderful game. I'm sure it'll be an incentive for our man, Christer.
CharlatanXIV

Post   Posted: Jun 18, 2014 - 20:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Nerdbird, its just because you are a new player. Think long terms, those high elves you'll find them meeeeh after a while. Trust me.
NerdBird

Post   Posted: Jun 18, 2014 - 20:40 Reply with quote Back to top

New to Fumbbl....New to BB, no. I have been playing for over 18 years. I like to stick with the traditional races. I have never been a fan of this off-shoot stuff.

(I duck in anticipation of flying pies)

Post   Posted: Jun 18, 2014 - 20:40 Reply with quote Back to top

High elves certainly don't need a boost also these will only be possible in league not the competitive divisions. If you don't like it you don't have to play, but if you change your mind later you will be free to join.

Post   Posted: Jun 18, 2014 - 20:43 Reply with quote Back to top

(I duck in anticipation of flying pies)... hahaha. Well, me its the woodies and chaos(overplayed'em). No worries, but i do not understand. The more the merrier aint it?

Last edited by CharlatanXIV on %b %18, %2014 - %20:%Jun; edited 1 time in total
PainState

Post   Posted: Jun 18, 2014 - 20:43 Reply with quote Back to top

NerdBird wrote:
I don't like it....we already have enough teams. I think the game and a few teams need tweaked before we start adding new rosters to the mix. Maybe then we can start adding new teams.

I just want my High Elves to get a boost. Smile

This is a glimpse of where the League Div. is going. Do not worry, your High Elves in Box/Ranked will still be the same old High Elves.

Surprised

IF

You want a move towards changes in the Ranked/Box div. then you need to join the ranks of the CRP/FUMBBL crowd.

Post   Posted: Jun 18, 2014 - 20:49 Reply with quote Back to top

I play High Elves exclusively in WFB and I never tire of them. High Elves are an Elite Army in WFB, in blood bowl they seem to be a little, meh.

Post   Posted: Jun 18, 2014 - 20:49 Reply with quote Back to top

CharlatanXIV wrote:
I know, probly shouldnt bring the subject but hey. So, the most anticipated-expected thing , for me and all my friends anyways is this:

https://fumbbl.com/help:SecretLeague

Will we get it? New teams is the way to go. They all awesome and interesting. Garion as done a amazing work. More than amazing so please tell me this wont be wasted?
Go secret league go!

Now, are all the rosters awesome, no clue.

Did Garion put a lot of effort into this, no doubt, and I will never bad talk that effort he put into this.

Does this look like an invasion of Stunty 2.0 into the realms of what we will call normal "Blood Bowl", yep.

BUT

That is what league play is all about. Diversity, insanity and Blood Bowl that makes proper Blood Bowl fans get their boxers turned into Bikini thongs in indignant rage.

As a fan of League play this is not a direction that "jazzes" me, but, who care what I think, right?

I have my own list of changes I would love to see, drool over and be on the edge of my seat in anticipation. This is not it.

Lets see once we get closer to the massive League Div. overhaul on what Christer has up his sleeve and working on.

He obviously has "guys" working on this behind the scenes that have taken vow of silence.

Post   Posted: Jun 18, 2014 - 20:52 Reply with quote Back to top

I must say, would never, ever ever expected someone to vote no. Why o why someone vote no???

Is this for real??? Lets all play humans vs orcs then. I sure do not want to offend anybody but say no to newer teams just doesnt make one bit of sens to me.

Think outside of the box, go outside, learn to fly!?!? hahah oh well.
 Jump to: