43 coaches online • Server time: 11:02
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Finishing the 60 Gam...goto Post Borg Invasiongoto Post GIF Guide
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
You guys would be please or no?
no
20%
 20%  [ 21 ]
yes
79%
 79%  [ 80 ]
Total Votes : 101

CharlatanXIV

Post   Posted: Jun 18, 2014 - 21:03 Reply with quote Back to top

That is what league play is all about. Diversity, insanity and Blood Bowl that makes proper Blood Bowl fans get their boxers turned into Bikini thongs in indignant rage.

Proper bloodbowl fan? care to explain?
CharlatanXIV

Post   Posted: Jun 18, 2014 - 21:05 Reply with quote Back to top

You can always play chess or low limits poker. Have a look at the Bobby Fischer documentary-movie (2011 i think) and see how it ends...
koadah

Post   Posted: Jun 18, 2014 - 21:14 Reply with quote Back to top

CharlatanXIV wrote:
I must say, would never, ever ever expected someone to vote no. Why o why someone vote no???

Is this for real??? Lets all play humans vs orcs then. I sure do not want to offend anybody but say no to newer teams just doesnt make one bit of sens to me.

Think outside of the box, go outside, learn to fly!?!? hahah oh well.

There is no "Pie" option.

Post   Posted: Jun 18, 2014 - 21:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Haters gonna hate.

Who cares about them though. They can sit in their sad little corner and play the official rules to death while the rest of us have fun Smile

Also high elves are awesome, they are without doubt a top tier team in blood bowl. They are elves after all.

Post   Posted: Jun 18, 2014 - 21:21 Reply with quote Back to top

CharlatanXIV wrote:
That is what league play is all about. Diversity, insanity and Blood Bowl that makes proper Blood Bowl fans get their boxers turned into Bikini thongs in indignant rage.

Proper bloodbowl fan? care to explain?

Well it is has been stated by Christer that Ranked and Box WILL NOT DEVIATE from CRP rules.

Many coaches %100 agree with this sentiment. That is proper Blood Bowl.

Stunty League in many coaches eyes is not proper Blood Bowl, it is some variant of Blood Bowl.

The link in the OP was a reflection of NOT PROPER BLOOD BOWL. Some deviation from CRP into the lands of surreal.

NOW all that being said.

That is the greatness of how Christer has managed FUMBBL. He has divs that cater to proper BB (CRP) and he has Divs that cater to user made insanity, (Stunty and this team list that is about to hit the Legaue div).

He has kept them separate and that is good for FUMMBL and the health of the site.

You want crazy BB, go play stunty or the new and improved League about to hit.

You want normal and proper BB with out all that stupid variant stuff? Hit Ranked or Box.

Post   Posted: Jun 18, 2014 - 21:23 Reply with quote Back to top

I just had a random, insane thought.

League conversion happens, all the insane and radical rosters go live.

Introduce a Box style scheduler just for League teams. Let coaches play NON RANKED league matches using a scheduler like found in the Box.

Post   Posted: Jun 18, 2014 - 21:32 Reply with quote Back to top

So, the league Div. would house ALL the rosters, Box Scheduler, Ranked GameFinder.

It would be interesting to see what % of coaches switched their "open" play games over to the non CR ranked, non Pure CRP div.

Post   Posted: Jun 18, 2014 - 21:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Pain State, iM sorry. But my gut feeling is you need a break from this game. Sorry, i told myself i wouldnt pinpoint anyone but this is a GAME. Fun, random luck, pleasure. All this you seem to forget. I'm sure you are a nice guy and you know what?

Garion said it, your precious BOX and RANKED wont be affected by those change so , is there any problems? Care if the peoples that want a change gets it? What is it whit stunty leagues that bothers you if you dont even play it?

Last edited by CharlatanXIV on %b %18, %2014 - %21:%Jun; edited 1 time in total
koadah

Post   Posted: Jun 18, 2014 - 21:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Cyanide allow you to add a scheduler to your private leagues.

At least they had one good idea.

Post   Posted: Jun 18, 2014 - 21:39 Reply with quote Back to top

All coaches on FUMBBL split their game time between the open divs (Ranked/BOX/Stunty) and league play.

Some leagues are currently moving away from pure CRP rules...heck Iam the comish of the KPL, that big link is my league I run, we are not running pure CRP.

We openly break CRP rules, we introduce some of the variant rules and break roster creation rules.

So the demand is out there for coaches who are looking for non pure CRP leagues out there.

We are on the cusp of a true test of what coaches on FUMBBL want. Pure CRP or Custom made BB found in the league div.

Post   Posted: Jun 18, 2014 - 21:41 Reply with quote Back to top

CharlatanXIV wrote:
Pain State, iM sorry. But my gut feeling is you need a break from this game. Sorry, i told myself i wouldnt pinpoint anyone but this is a GAME. Fun, random luck, pleasure. All this you seem to forget. I'm sure you are a nice guy and you know what?

Garion said it, your precious BOX and RANKED wont be affected by those change so , is there any problems? Care if the peoples that want a change gets it? What is it whit stunty leagues that bothers you if you dont even play it?

Sir, you have no clue what Iam talking about.

Reread my posts and then spend a moment in contemplation and understanding and then come back with a post we can discuss.

Post   Posted: Jun 18, 2014 - 21:42 Reply with quote Back to top

I think people want both. Variety is always good. But when people grow tired of house rules etc they will always return to r and b

Post   Posted: Jun 18, 2014 - 21:46 Reply with quote Back to top

I am quite drunk right now and i will have a proper look on your post tommorow. Again, i never meant to offend anybody but i do not understand how diversity can be wrong. My apologies Pain State if i offended you or misinterpreted you in any maners.

Go secret leagues go!
PainState

Post   Posted: Jun 18, 2014 - 21:49 Reply with quote Back to top

CharlatanXIV wrote:
I am quite drunk right now

Golen Rule of FUMBBL #28: NEVER, EVER play or post when you are drunk. Only bad things happen, sometimes really, really bad things, like a death of a legend or a comment you can never take back.

Very Happy Smile Surprised Shocked

Post   Posted: Jun 18, 2014 - 21:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Garion wrote:
But when people grow tired of house rules etc they will always return to r and b

Not all of 'em. Sad

Jump to: