60 coaches online • Server time: 23:18
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post New Team Page Betagoto Post Making Assassins mor...goto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
You guys would be please or no?
no
20%
 20%  [ 21 ]
yes
79%
 79%  [ 80 ]
Total Votes : 101

CharlatanXIV

Post   Posted: Jun 18, 2014 - 22:03 Reply with quote Back to top

never ever play drunk? check my chaos(RANKED) team: Smooth criminals from whatever( the only thing i regret with that team is naming it being drunk) As for its record, all games have been played after loooooong days of work and few drinks.

If i did not offended you, i'm fine.If i did, i'm sorry. As for what i think for the secret league or adding new teams to Fummbl, i'll never take that back sober.

I obviously wont bring you the magical argument. i'd love new teams and you dont. Fine by me my friend. See you, or not, in league play.
PainState

Post   Posted: Jun 18, 2014 - 22:08 Reply with quote Back to top

CharlatanXIV wrote:

I obviously wont bring you the magical argument. i'd love new teams and you dont.

Sigh, He is to far gone my friends. I will let him pass out in the corner and continue this conversation after he wakes up sober. Razz

Post   Posted: Jun 18, 2014 - 22:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Well I for one am all for new races! I prefer them to fit into the WF/BB fluff, and if you look closely at the Secret League Races there isn't alot, if anything, that does not fit.

The greatest thing about the New Races is that they have been carefully thought out and special care has been taken to desigining them as accuratly as can be, in both style and play, to fit the aformentioned Fluff.

Im pretty sure Leagues will still exist that dont allow for them to play, 'Vanilla Leagues' they will become known as Smile

AND the second best part about it is this: If you have an race/roster idea that fits the game world and think it has a serious chance of intergration - you can propose it!

*cough* Half-Elf *cough* Garion *cough*
CharlatanXIV

Post   Posted: Jun 18, 2014 - 22:12 Reply with quote Back to top

That would be easy for you. See, i'm being honest. Tell you had a few drinks. You? blablabla proper bloodbowl fans etc... The difference between you and me?

I was there way before you got there...
NerdBird

Post   Posted: Jun 18, 2014 - 22:16 Reply with quote Back to top

PainState wrote:
CharlatanXIV wrote:
I am quite drunk right now

Golen Rule of FUMBBL #28: NEVER, EVER play or post when you are drunk. Only bad things happen, sometimes really, really bad things, like a death of a legend or a comment you can never take back.

Very Happy Smile Surprised Shocked

Wait, Are you saying I should never play?

Let me add, that I think it is great they are adding these rosters and it looks like a fantastic job Garion did. Will I ever play them, most likely not. I won't say never because I did play a Halfling team one season in our TT league.

I own all the miniatures for the TT game except the Vampire team and the Khemri including all cheerleaders and coaches. I have almost all the Star Players and I have all the female ShadowForge teams too. I love the game.

In our leagues I always used High Elves. Dwarfs and Zons a few times.

But when I think if High Elves, I think of Swordmasters slicing Darkies in half, White Lions of Chrace cutting up Dwarfs, Cavalry wiping out flanks of Orcs, Wizards controlling the winds of Magic and helping units. I get to BloodBowl and that feel just fades away. I think High Elves are the shittiest Elf team of the 4. Their catchers are garbage and with only 2 blitzers compared to the Darkies 4 they can't really bash. One indication of this would be the E.L.F. league where they have the worst record. They don't have access to a Big Guy, why don't they have a Griffon or something? I still think since Ulthuan houses the best Magicians in all of the Old World, they should either have a permanent Wizard or an on-field spell-caster.
CharlatanXIV

Post   Posted: Jun 18, 2014 - 22:21 Reply with quote Back to top

The greatest thing about the New Races is that they have been carefully thought out and special care has been taken to desigining them as accuratly as can be, in both style and play, to fit the aformentioned Fluff.

Yes.

And painstate thinks i'm an idiot because i mentioned i im drunk.

Funny, i did check those teams hard. Very hard. Tought the bretonnians were a little abusive till i discovered today that the knight went from 8338 to 7338. Sigh(woulda abused 'em) Now. The elementals team and the beastman teams are too strong. Yes, i did check those teams thouroughly, sober, drunk, drugged, whatever.

All in all. Awesome stuff. Whatch out for elementals and beastmans...
Garion

Post   Posted: Jun 18, 2014 - 22:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Beastmen are just chaos basically, certainly not too good elementals hmm it's tough to say.

Also high elves are fine :p they have won majors.

Post   Posted: Jun 18, 2014 - 22:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Why o why did you get those knights to 7338? hahaha. They were my favorites guys !!!!!!

I know why. Again, awesome work Garion!
NerdBird

Post   Posted: Jun 18, 2014 - 22:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Maybe I am wrong but the only ones that seem to have won a Major had a freak St5 Frenzy Blitzer. Was this in CRP era?

Post   Posted: Jun 18, 2014 - 22:34 Reply with quote Back to top

a 6438 blitz at 5 is very, very dangerous. My humble opinion. Let see how it goes. 2 rerolls is enough when everyone blitz at 4 strentgh
Garion

Post   Posted: Jun 18, 2014 - 22:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Naa, lack of block sucks. St4 st5 makes little to no difference most of the time. Unless someone is stupid enough to give you 3 dice blocks all the time. They are better than vanilla chaos at rookie level no doubt but that's a good thing. Chaos suck at rookie level.

Post   Posted: Jun 18, 2014 - 22:40 Reply with quote Back to top

CharlatanXIV wrote:
I must say, would never, ever ever expected someone to vote no. Why o why someone vote no???

Is this for real??? Lets all play humans vs orcs then. I sure do not want to offend anybody but say no to newer teams just doesnt make one bit of sens to me.

Think outside of the box, go outside, learn to fly!?!? hahah oh well.

Then why bother posting a poll?
PainState

Post   Posted: Jun 18, 2014 - 22:52 Reply with quote Back to top

CharlatanXIV wrote:

And painstate thinks i'm an idiot because i mentioned i im drunk.

What? Who?

Good, Sir, I implied, did not state out right, you are a idiot drunk.

Sober up and we will talk.

Post   Posted: Jun 18, 2014 - 23:10 Reply with quote Back to top

CharlatanXIV wrote:

i mentioned i im drunk.

Yes, & because you are drunk you completely misunderstood everything Painstate was saying. Confused
Hence rule #28, at least for posting in the forum. Laughing

Post   Posted: Jun 18, 2014 - 23:10 Reply with quote Back to top

NerdBird wrote:
PainState wrote:
CharlatanXIV wrote:
I am quite drunk right now

Golen Rule of FUMBBL #28: NEVER, EVER play or post when you are drunk. Only bad things happen, sometimes really, really bad things, like a death of a legend or a comment you can never take back.

Very Happy Smile Surprised Shocked

Wait, Are you saying I should never play?

Let me add, that I think it is great they are adding these rosters and it looks like a fantastic job Garion did. Will I ever play them, most likely not. I won't say never because I did play a Halfling team one season in our TT league.

I own all the miniatures for the TT game except the Vampire team and the Khemri including all cheerleaders and coaches. I have almost all the Star Players and I have all the female ShadowForge teams too. I love the game.

In our leagues I always used High Elves. Dwarfs and Zons a few times.

But when I think if High Elves, I think of Swordmasters slicing Darkies in half, White Lions of Chrace cutting up Dwarfs, Cavalry wiping out flanks of Orcs, Wizards controlling the winds of Magic and helping units. I get to BloodBowl and that feel just fades away. I think High Elves are the shittiest Elf team of the 4. Their catchers are garbage and with only 2 blitzers compared to the Darkies 4 they can't really bash. One indication of this would be the E.L.F. league where they have the worst record. They don't have access to a Big Guy, why don't they have a Griffon or something? I still think since Ulthuan houses the best Magicians in all of the Old World, they should either have a permanent Wizard or an on-field spell-caster.

This reads like straight up High Elf pre match propaganda. You trying to get an impassioned defense of High Elves from the peanut gallery?
 Jump to: