60 coaches online • Server time: 21:08
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Finishing the 60 Gam...goto Post Borg Invasiongoto Post GIF Guide
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
KingofFighters

Post   Posted: Nov 29, 2005 - 08:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Just starting a Chaos Halfling team (cause they look fun) and have a question regarding the dreaded chainsaw...

Looking through the rules its seems to work in many mean and wonderful ways... I was just wondering if Claw & RSC work in conjunction with the Chainsaw?

I was also wondering if you had a Chainsaw and DP if they would work in conjunction when fouling?

Can anyone help?

Feel free to PM me direct if you wish Smile
Istarios

Post   Posted: Nov 29, 2005 - 08:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Dirty player works with the chainsaw, but the client adds the dirty player effect first, so the the saw is only used if the av roll + dirty player + assists isn't enough to beat your opponents av.
As for claw and RSC I don't know, but I don't imagine that they can be combined with the might of the saw.
MrMojo

Post   Posted: Nov 29, 2005 - 09:09 Reply with quote Back to top

In my opinion the claw/RSC combo can only be used while blocking, i.e. real blocking, not with chainsawing.

Post   Posted: Nov 29, 2005 - 09:25 Reply with quote Back to top

Chainsaw can't be used with any blocking skills (not block, not multi block, not PO, not MB, not claw, not rsc, not frenzy, not strength). dp+chainsaw can be used on the armour roll of the foul but not the inj roll exactly as Istarios said (you either get +5/0 or +1/+2 for the combo, never +3/+2).
 Jump to: