14 coaches online • Server time: 03:46
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Finishing the 60 Gam...goto Post Borg Invasiongoto Post GIF Guide
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Allow more teams of each race
Yes, allow a third team of each race
43%
 43%  [ 10 ]
Yes and no limits at all
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No, its good as it is
34%
 34%  [ 8 ]
Dont mind
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Something else (specifie pls)
13%
 13%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 23

Melmoth

Post   Posted: Jan 04, 2006 - 23:17 Reply with quote Back to top

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=group&op=view&group=2942

Hi, Folks, I just asked myself if I should end the limitation of two teams from each race? Some people asked me, but I have still the opinion that I have to make some rules cause I dont wanna run a Only-Amazon-Norse-Dwarf etc.-League. What to do? Allow a third team of each? Tell me what do you think.
Optihut

Post   Posted: Jan 05, 2006 - 00:24 Reply with quote Back to top

Allowing a third team is a good compromise. We'll retain diversity and yet have the opportunity to get a few more people on board.
Thomas1031

Post   Posted: Jan 05, 2006 - 08:08 Reply with quote Back to top

I voted something else. I was wondering why some teams can have a full roster and some can only have 12? I actually don't care how many of each race is in the league, I would rather worry about limiting each team to 12 players. That's just my oppinion.
The_mighty_Spliff

Post   Posted: Jan 05, 2006 - 09:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Well I voted for allowing a third team.
And to limit every team just to 12 players isn`t a good idea imho. The races allowed to have 16 players are goblins and halflings. Since theses are really fragile teams, reducing their numbers wouldn`t be a great idea hence this would take away an important factor in choosing theses teams.
All other teams are allready restricted to 12 as far as i see it.
khaile

Post   Posted: Jan 05, 2006 - 10:31 Reply with quote Back to top

I also voted for something else. 3 teams of the same race is ok, but I think all the undead teams (undead, necromantic and khemri) should be considered the same kind of team since they have almost the same lineup. Same for Chaos and Rotters.

EDIT: I changed my mind Smile I just realized that in that case, dark elves and high elves are also identical etc. So change my vote to "allow 3 teams" Smile
gandresch

Post   Posted: Jan 05, 2006 - 10:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi!

I voted for 'no change'. I like a big variety in races and therefor i would not like to change that. We have 16 coaches for now and about 15 races (+-3 Smile ). 2 teams per race should be enough. If at least 9 or 10 teams are chosen twice i would accept the change to 3 teams.
greetz,

gan
Melmoth

Post   Posted: Jan 05, 2006 - 10:56 Reply with quote Back to top

So far most of us thinkin on allowing a third team.
Off Topic: Nurgle and Chaos are already the same, I limited Nurgle down to 12 players(think it must be a mistake in the LRB) already before first season started. Goblins and Halfling are stunty races and they should still be able to have 16 players. Undead are the only problem left IMO, on the one hand they have advantage to khemri and Necros, on the other hand they are still not to good and having 16 players makes them very interesting for coaches to choose. But I have have an eye on their development and maybe their will be a day when I have to limit them. I am a bit scary of growing Non Stop Foul Teams.
sKink

Post   Posted: Jan 05, 2006 - 11:30 Reply with quote Back to top

I think it's good the way it is. At least it will force people to pick vampires and chaos dwarves, and that's more diversity Laughing.
 Jump to: