24 coaches online • Server time: 05:03
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Borg Invasiongoto Post Finishing the 60 Gam...goto Post GIF Guide
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
nin

Post   Posted: May 08, 2006 - 03:08 Reply with quote Back to top

ooohhh, I was thinking about sneaking a couple of gobbos with chainshaws in my team... Embarassed
BiggieB

Post   Posted: May 08, 2006 - 14:19 Reply with quote Back to top

hehe Smile

weakling my vamps started out good 3 games - 10 cas not a single one made yet, guess I aint no true playa
Mnemon

Post   Posted: May 08, 2006 - 14:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Nice to have that group. Only problem I can see coming along is that it'll be won by those that can play more. Simply because due to playing a lot the cass count has to go up, pretty much by itself. Maybe limit the number of games people are allowed to count for the final score in someway? I.e. you can play more but only the best of a limited number of matches counts for the final score? Or make it an average? Or give away "medals" for highest average and total count? Loads of possibilities.

-Mnemon
BiggieB

Post   Posted: May 08, 2006 - 16:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
During those days play as many games as u wish with your vamps but only upto 10 of those count.

from the rules Smile
nin

Post   Posted: May 08, 2006 - 17:46 Reply with quote Back to top

BiggieB wrote:
Quote:
During those days play as many games as u wish with your vamps but only upto 10 of those count.

from the rules Smile

More games = more where you can choose...in the E.L.F. it works this way, there I thing we'll see some exceptions, but unless you limit the number of games or rule that your ten posted games should be the first ones it's quite likely that the winner will play a lot. (not that bad, playing a lot with Vamps has great merit)
BiggieB

Post   Posted: May 08, 2006 - 19:46 Reply with quote Back to top

update on starting date. The first season will start <b> after </b> the second great downtime. since we have no clue when it occurs or how long it will be down
BiggieB

Post   Posted: May 22, 2006 - 01:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Season 1 is go, also I would like to encourage all vamp coaches out there to join, this will be well fun and it will not limit your teams in any ways. So come and show that u are a true playa
 Jump to: