24 coaches online • Server time: 15:22
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Making Assassins mor...goto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post NAF Charity Tourney ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Your opinion:
Who cares?!
15%
 15%  [ 5 ]
I love to vote
45%
 45%  [ 15 ]
13. Friday
21%
 21%  [ 7 ]
Other
18%
 18%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 33

Frankie

Post   Posted: Jul 01, 2006 - 20:34 Reply with quote Back to top

No Piling On? I don't understand... Just imagine the half-naked perfect oiled body of an elven male ferociously throwing himself on a helpless black orc! Yummy!
Oli_B

Post   Posted: Jul 01, 2006 - 20:34 Reply with quote Back to top

I don't know whether to just laugh or suggest break tackle. Perhaps both?!
Mezir

Post   Posted: Jul 01, 2006 - 20:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Going by the poll options I'd say this is just a thread made to mock all the other skill advice threads.

Post   Posted: Jul 01, 2006 - 21:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Mezir wrote:
Going by the poll options I'd say this is just a thread made to mock all the other skill advice threads.

I'm not mocking other threads or people, I just had an interesting and respectable elf player in my mind (luck for skills can help) and made up some fluff for it. But everybody seems to like it and players like this is what gives the elven or whatever team some special flavor.

(And I gave a name for the elven lino: x_Gaylordis_x )
the_bug

Post   Posted: Jul 01, 2006 - 21:17 Reply with quote Back to top

This has to be transferred though. If no such player exists, this is a wrong place to post this.
Nature_Warden

Post   Posted: Jul 02, 2006 - 01:38 Reply with quote Back to top

*Imagines* Add in boobs and you've got yourself a worthy mental image, otherwise it's far to reminiscent of old wrestling tapes from the 70s!! As for the skill I'd take either Jump-Up or Frenzy, just to make the player either pop-up doom or push-around-a-thon... Interesting idea but I knew it was fake when you were claiming a 6 skill line-elf with minus' to agility... like a wood elf line-scum could last to 126 spp or whatever...
 Jump to: