42 coaches online • Server time: 19:38
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Blood Bowl 2024 Edit...goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...goto Post RNG speculations
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Like the Idea?
Yep
50%
 50%  [ 1 ]
No
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Has Potential
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Hey Arcane this guy over here is already doing something like that
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I like Bacon
50%
 50%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

arcane257

Post   Posted: Jul 02, 2006 - 19:37 Reply with quote Back to top

So I was thinking of doing a best of 3 league. The idea being that you play your oponent three times in a row for each round.

Now I realise that certain limits would have to be in place to keep teams functional. Ie restrictions on armor/injury bonus skills. A big part of this would mean grabbing players who can play more than a game at a time and possibly even deviding the things up into smaller groupings of who can play at what time, to help avoid scheduling issues.

But in the rough stages of development how does this sound to those out there? I think the brutal style of play this would encurage would be fun and if you get too beat up I am sure we can work in a recovery game rule.

I guess my main worry would be getting coaches who want to play 3 games in a row and have the follow thru to do so. Oh and I was thinking like two week rounds to give people plenty of time to play 3 games.

I will post more on this as I work the idea over more but for now any thoughts or comments?
 Jump to: