120 coaches online • Server time: 22:21
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post IBA Draft Leaguegoto Post SWL Season CIgoto Post BB2016 Ranked, Leagu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Jigplums

Post   Posted: Jun 26, 2006 - 03:03 Reply with quote Back to top

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=group&op=view&group=3630

Discuss M.I.F here
Markusen

Post   Posted: Jun 26, 2006 - 03:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Which teams are allowed?
What are the TR limits?
Is it open round?

Some more informations are needed for M.I.F
mymLaban

Post   Posted: Jun 26, 2006 - 03:24 Reply with quote Back to top

m.i.l.f?
Jigplums

Post   Posted: Jun 26, 2006 - 03:59 Reply with quote Back to top

sorry i thought it said in the group page. Starting "qualifier" division is open with no tr limits, Obvious if u enter with tr 200 team then its likely others just won't play you at these stages. Any LRB teams can be used.
Thats the theory anyway. After the initial qualifying season finishes you'll get at least 2 divisions, maybe more. With a Filter league for new teams to enter into the divisions through
onionking

Post   Posted: Jul 05, 2006 - 22:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey the background story looks good, though i'd make it darker and larger so it stands out more. Also there's no link on the page to this forum.
Jigplums

Post   Posted: Jul 05, 2006 - 22:26 Reply with quote Back to top

I thought we might as well just have the 1 forum post, and the on in unranked had more hits
Meech

Post   Posted: Jul 05, 2006 - 22:32 Reply with quote Back to top

mymLaban wrote:
m.i.l.f?

mymlaban
is
lucky
fawker?

Post   Posted: Jul 14, 2006 - 15:45 Reply with quote Back to top

we are well underway now with 5 days of play and already some coaches playing as many as 12+ games, to get that early lead on the pack. Dont be disheartened though if your trailing on points as theres still a long way to go before the gauntlet ends, and for those who've played alot of games its already becoming harder to find games[trust me, my undead know]. There have been some tough games, and already 5 teams have retired since MIF first kicked off. There a limited spaces still available if someone has a team they want to enter, and theres a large variety of experience in the teams out there so everyone should be able to find a game to suit them, or take a gamble and go for the underdog bonus, some teams have already managed to beat teams as much as 40 tr higher than them. Good luck with your games, and remember have fun

Chanel #impact
to find games or more info
 Jump to: