25 coaches online • Server time: 08:53
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Making Assassins mor...goto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post NAF Charity Tourney ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Kyyberi

Post   Posted: Jul 21, 2006 - 17:03 Reply with quote Back to top

And again we need a replacement coach! US timezone, max TR 135. 3 games played, 4 to play. So plenty of time to get involved. Please send a PM to Kyyberi and apply at Group Page. First one to apply with team is taken. Team has to be Unranked LRB team.

Post   Posted: Jul 22, 2006 - 01:16 Reply with quote Back to top

kyyberri,

I have an orc team that'll join if you haven't gotten a replacement yet. I have to drop 10 K to do it so let me know if anyone's taken the spot yet or not.

Thanks,

Da_Todfatha
Kyyberi

Post   Posted: Jul 27, 2006 - 01:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Sad news for NFL coaches, good news for those that ache to get in to it.

We need another replacement coach for US timezones Division (Bloodsville A).

Max TR 135, Unranked LRB team. Coach will get half the points from the one he/she is replacing, and in this situation it will be 8.

First one to apply to group page will be taken.

Post   Posted: Aug 01, 2006 - 22:19 Reply with quote Back to top

OMG! We need at least one replacement again! This time there are 2 spots open in European Divisions, so coaches who are able to play in european times should apply. 4-5 games are played, so the replacement teams would have 3 or 2 games left. I'd really like to find a team for that "3 games left"-spot. And if there is someone interested, that spot for 2 games is also free to take.

There replacement teams might not have a good chance to go to playoffs (as they get only half the poinst from the previous teams), but it's still some fun and good practise for Season 2. Please apply to Group Page, first ones are served.

Post   Posted: Aug 03, 2006 - 12:27 Reply with quote Back to top

BUMB!

We need at least one European Coach now! Apply to group page and get in the middle of action!