84 coaches online • Server time: 22:34
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post 4,000TV!goto Post IBA Draft Leaguegoto Post SWL Season CI
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Absurd

Post   Posted: Jul 08, 2006 - 16:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Depsite losing Seth late in the season, Life Is Killing Us have started the plaoffs with a win against 7 Speedbumps. Can they defend their title?
Absurd

Post   Posted: Jul 25, 2006 - 08:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Life Is Killing Us have won their second round match vs Freaky 7 . It wasn't completely positive as Shu received a niggling injury. The defence of their title continues...
Frankencow

Post   Posted: Jul 25, 2006 - 09:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Pfft, they had better hope the Cedar Glade Seven win. Chairman Mao is destroying the comp, already with 6 casualties in two playoff games so far. Karl Marx sadly retired, but Pol Pot joined the Red Army ranks to take his place.

(Is this the proper thread for trash talking? I used the Group thread on the League page. Razz)

Post 10 Posted: Jul 25, 2006 - 09:33 Reply with quote Back to top

So, the time has come for the "Punchbags" to face Frankencows "Red's"!
Will "Jar Jar" lead his team to a glorious victory? Or will "Mao" stomp his big anoying plastic head into the pitch?

Those of you who think the "Punchbags" are doomed from the start, take a look at this...
http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&op=view&id=1250933
And that was with 6 players!

So there is hope?
Nah
I wana see "Jar Jar" get mashed into little peices! Twisted Evil

Post   Posted: Jul 25, 2006 - 10:48 Reply with quote Back to top

Oops yeah, I meant 7 People I'd Like To Punch... My bad. But to quote The Rock, "It Doesn't Matter What Your Name Is!" Mao could fart and cause more casualties than that, lol.

Post 21 Posted: Jul 26, 2006 - 20:26 Reply with quote Back to top

The seemingly invincible Red Army went forth and claimed victory yet again today, this time over 7 People I'd Like To Punch. Despite the Punchbags having a host of talent, including the experienced and universally loathed Jar Jar Binks and the already drafted Gary Glitter, it was the glorious Red Army heroes who stood triumphant.

Whilst not a great spectacle of a game, it opened with Justin Timberlake scoring a touchdown inside 3 turns, even after Scrappy Doo was sashed with the ball (Scrappy incidentally spent a large portion of the game on the bench vomitting and yelling the name Morley a lot...). From then on, however, the Red Star Soldiers dominated, with a host of knockouts probably saving the Punchbags from more casualties. Mao had a quiet game, but still picked up the only 2 casualties of the match. Trotsky ran one in for the Soldiers, and passed (yes, passed) to Pol Pot, who scored his first ever touchdown in his second game to attain an unassailable 2-1 lead. The Soldiers look forward to the final, as the representatives of Conference B, and eagerly await the Conference A results.
Absurd

Post   Posted: Jul 26, 2006 - 21:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Life Is Killing Us are ready for anyone and would like to make a statement...if the Red Star Soldiers' coach is anything to go by, confusing conferences, then we will have no problem winning.
Walks_in_the_Sun

Post   Posted: Jul 26, 2006 - 22:15 Reply with quote Back to top

congrats on the win, Frankie

to be honest, I was pulling for the other guy...

but I hope you win it all now, so I can say, "Yeah, I lost in the second round, but it was to the champs! Those guys were unstoppable!"
BlackNWhiteDog

Post   Posted: Jul 26, 2006 - 22:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Dwarfs = Gay Wink

Well done Frank, good luck in the final!

Post   Posted: Jul 26, 2006 - 23:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Absurd wrote:
Life Is Killing Us have won their second round match vs Freaky 7 .

A game completely handed to the opposition by Barry Wight who's less than stellar 1 for 9 on pickups and 1 for 5 passing removed, any counter chances.

His fate has yet to be decided...
Absurd

Post   Posted: Aug 17, 2006 - 20:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Arg, lost the reort I had written...doh. Anyway, a brief summary instead, Life Is Killing Us' reign as champions of BB7s has ended. A good amount of luck but not at important times. The team wasn't as strong as last season's lineup but they gave it a good shot...damn freebooter ending their chances! Rolling Eyes
SnakeSanders

Post   Posted: Aug 18, 2006 - 10:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Well done to Frankencow who won Season II ! Very Happy

I think summer holidays etc contibuted a lot to the slowness, but now its finished we can start afresh! Ive got some ideas and need some staff to help out, check the other thread for details
 Jump to: