16 coaches online • Server time: 04:34
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Borg Invasiongoto Post Finishing the 60 Gam...goto Post GIF Guide
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
sk8bcn

Post   Posted: Nov 13, 2005 - 02:59 Reply with quote Back to top

the race winning the Golden Ghal Maraz will posses 50% of Marienburg.

The race winning the silver: 35%

The race winning the bronze: 10%

The race winning the iron Ghal Maraz: 5%

This will lead to a future special tournament centered around the

"Fall of Marienburg tournament": each race will be teamed and try to conquer part of the city on a map by winning bloodbolw games.

The Orken Nomadic brawl will also have a development with the war of the 4 ork clans leaders (see above).

Dalendale the wardancer story and Kurnous crown will be delayed. He is currently getting more and more angered. Since I discovered in a white dwarf that Athel Loren has a king (Orion) he might become involved.

running multiple storys could become confusing. So the priority is given to the current Empire story: altdorf 1/ The Horned Rat Scheme/ Fall of Marienburg (or not if good races gives it back it the real owner)/ 4th episode depending on what happens in 2 and 3.

After that, elves, orks? chaos? who will become central story is not decided yet.

Post   Posted: Dec 01, 2005 - 01:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Snikkit was far away from beeing satisfied. So that stupid intendant managed to fool him, Snikkit. Now he and his whole familiy is dead! Snikkit also learned that the Emperor killed him for that.

A Big part of the plan collapsed. Marienburg the Free City the the prize instead of the whole Empire. Anyway, if the rewards wheren't those Snikkit expected, skavens managed to get a part of control of the city. What was more disturbing was the fact they would have to battle to control it totally!

The Iron Ghal Maraz was won unexpectely by Attila's Horde Hellgate. They had no opponents in the first round then had to play the lucky Dead Pygmes Society that won their own round with a coin toss after overtime. This game gone into overtime too but the Pygmes didn't have the same luck this time. The Horde ended up heavily injured.

On the other side of the tree Ophidian Venom have taken advantage over Poets Arisen. It was rather clear that they had the better team.

Coming to the finals, the Venom has the clear favourite of the game. But in the finals, the horde did hit hard taking 5 players out while regenration power of the Horde kept them alive. So they managed to win it in overtime.

Khemrians got 5% of the control over Marienburg.

Last edited by sk8bcn on %b %11, %2005 - %17:%Dec; edited 1 time in total
sk8bcn

Post   Posted: Dec 11, 2005 - 17:05 Reply with quote Back to top

The Bronze Ghal Maraz. Four teams in it and various destinys.

Evelyn cherrys was a Chaos Pact united to take the prize for the evil races. But when they learned about the reward, their unity broke. None of the races were ready to make concessions to the other.

Snikkit has gotten involved in the debates and belonged to the ones not ready to share the city. Now that the whole plan failed, he kinda regret what he did.

This gave to the norses from Nienburger Nieten a free victory and a pass to the finals.

In the other part of the tree, Hellgate Firedevils played orkawa raiders.

Snikkit was sick about that. The orks entered both the tournament. Facing one another, the raiders, the weakest team, conceded to the Firedevils. This so gave away their winnings and the Firedevils entered with fresh quick addition hired for the occasion. Nienburg Nieten had no chance at all.

Therefore orks won 15% of Marienburg control.

Post   Posted: Dec 11, 2005 - 17:28 Reply with quote Back to top

The Siver Ghal Maraz. At least something good happend to the skaven. A duel between Humans and skaven.

Caballeros Mesa comedor, a human team, made a clear pass to the finals. Nor the dark elves DarkArk Avengers nor the Amazon team Spartak Maskie could stop them.

The famous Dragonlance chronicles were the great favourite of this part of the tree. But they suffered similar problems like Evelyn Cherrys. Dwarves, when they heard about the reward bacame envious. Humans weren't ready to give them as much as they wanted then elves became mad at the dwarves and thus the team forfeited.

In the other part of the tree, RatBurgers were one of the two hopes for Snikkit to gain control over the city. They faced dwarves on the first round, Nico e i suoi Giganti and won, and showed that dwarves weren't a real opponent for them by beating dwarves again, the Miners of the underdark.

In the finals, humans were facing skavens. The skaven did a terrific job on half one and got 2-1 up. But Caballeros refused to give up and started to beat the skaven up and tied the game. Overtime!

In overtime, the runners showed why they could be such a danger. The humans had a hard time to keep their breath and they lacked of stamina, starting to make some big mistakes (double skulls/one). Every mistake was used by the runners and they scored 3 in the overtime. The game ended up 5-3 and skaven got a 30% control over the city.

Post   Posted: Dec 11, 2005 - 18:03 Reply with quote Back to top

The Golden Gahl Maraz. Where Snikkit put most of his hopes. Because of the last Golden Ghal Maraz winner: the Ruhrpott Ratten. They started to play vs Euroleague 2004. The game was bloodier as expected.
Eight injurys on the skaven side, and the tournament was more than unlikely for them. It ended in a high scoring result, 5-5 and after overtime, the coin toss picked them as winner.

Creedance Clearwater played the Soul of Corruption. Despite the better team evaluation the Soul of Corruption used their greater strenght to get a 2-1 win.

Versus the beaten up skaven, the soul got some luck with moves the Ratten usually don't fail. So they managed to reach the finals in a 2-1 win. This killed Snikkit hopes.

In the other side of the tree Bugmann XXX made his comeback and took out camera cafe in a nice 2-1 win. But on the next round, they had to face the Maurai Pro, the scariest team that currently joined the Major tournaments. Maurai destroyed the Total Muppets too who didn't had a chance.

Maurai reached the finals vs the Soul, beating them in an easy game. Those Chaos dwarves are awesome. Snikkit had to accept it and thus the CD have 50% of control of the city.

Last edited by sk8bcn on %b %02, %2006 - %20:%Jan; edited 1 time in total
sk8bcn

Post   Posted: Jan 02, 2006 - 19:48 Reply with quote Back to top

-----from lord Snotball, my new fluff assistant:-----

Chapter 3: Orken Nomadic Brawl: The premise of a Clan War?

The tournament was running well, and a lot of players left the field, their carriers broken as were their bodies. But behind the scenes something bad for the Orken Tribes was going to occur. Four famous Clan Warlords wanted to unite the Tribes to attack the Old World, but they all wanted to lead.

The Brawl was the right place to discuss this. The four Warlords were:

-Gort Ironteeth: A Black Ork who feared nobody, and who firmly believed that Archaon's Chaos Horde were the best ally to conquer the Empire.

-Torgush was one of the smartest orc around. He reached his position more by assassinating rivals than fighting them. Therefore he always had close connections to skavens, who he usually paid to kill his rivals. Obviously he tried with the three other clan leaders, but the skavens failed. He was ready to ally with the Horned Rat Servants, after all, because with orc power and skaven speed, they had their chances to succeed in the task.

-Arshruck HammerHead was an orc supposed to be "quarter-troll". His father was (so the rumour says) half-troll and half-black-orc. His mother was a regular orc. Slow in mind, violent, even more so than black orcs, a sadistist, and allied to the Chaos Dwarf. But to Torgush it is obvious that he is merely being manipulated by them. His is nothing more than their puppet.

-Korgeon Brockenbone is a frightening leader. Some think that he might be a shaman. Some think he is cursed. He doesn't speak a lot, always slowly and looking you in the eyes, giving you the shivers. He wears a robe, which is uncommon. His alliance with the undead and affiliated necromancers doesn't suit too many orcs, but in his own clan, disagreeing with him meant joining the ranks of the undead. Korgeon almost always had 2 zombies that served him. This never suited the three other Warlords.

During the whole tournement debates arose, and more and more it became obvious that the outcome would be a fight between them. Then wise (for an orc) Torgush proposed an idea, that was accepted with evil glee by the other warlords. In the next round of Orken Brawl, the question of which allies to take, and who was going to lead would be answered. And for the first time in a thousand years, Orc Warlords agreed to Orken Dim-n-Crazy (Democracy).

Most coaches vote equally for which alliance the Orks should follow. Orc Coaches have extra vote value obviously, while all humiliated teams and goblin coaches actually reduce the Warlords influence. The result of the votes each round will determine the influence of the Orc Warlord, and more importantly, which set of additional rules to use.

So… Each round, every coach in the tournament gets to vote which of the 4 Warlords and allies they support.

Gort Ironteeth – Chaos
Torgush – Skaven
Arshruck Hammerhead – Chaos Dwarves
Korgeon BrokenBone – Undead & Necromantic

Ork Dim-n-Crazy Votes:

Most teams: Vote = 1
Orc Teams: Vote = 2
Goblin Teams: Vote = –3

Humiliated Teams
Wimpy Women: Vote = –1
Elf-Hearts: Vote = –2
Gobbo-Skum: Vote = –3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Each round, after tallying the votes, one ‘Honourary Race’ shall be named. The ‘Honourary Race’ is the Warlord’s favourite for that round. If any team of that race wins their match, they will receive an additional +1 point to their score.

The remaining 3 Warlords, determined to show their superiority, will raise the stakes, and place a bounty on the head of every player from the ‘Honourary Race’. Any coach playing against a team from the ‘Honourary Race’ that round will receive an additional +1 point to their score, for every Death, Niggling or Stat Drop (str, ag, mvm, av) inflicted.

And finally, the rivalling allies are at war (which demands fluffy behaviour). At the end of the match between any teams of rivalling allies (Chaos, Chaos Dwarves, Skaven, Undead and Necromantic), the difference of casualties inflicted will be added or deducted to their scores. (An example: Undead play against Skaven, The undead inflict 6 casualties, and the Skaven inflict 3. This means the undead will receive +3 pts, and the skaven will lose 3 pts).
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This tournament takes place at various locations, and is held by various Chiefs among the orc clans.Usually it is vicious and brutal, a roundrobin full of blood and injury.

By tradition, it's open to every race even, if the orcs thinks that elves are not crazy enough to play here.

Proud as only orcs could be, they can't let the tournament be won by other races.But this is the first time other races really considered entering it. Before it was not bloodbowl that was played here, but Bloodgame. After a ritual of the servant of Slaneesh, they changed the rules.You get 6/2/0 points, +1 for every cas (that the client counts actually).

For overall scoring, half the points earned here are added to your group total.There are 2 rules and 2 fluff behavior rules:-Elves are here? An ORC team CANNOT accept that elves are so crazy to enter THEIR tournament.

If an orc coach face elves he should try to be really nasty with the offender. (fluff behavior)-Fearless: to reward a fearless elf team for entering this challenge, his points are increased by the number of games played here (e.g. an elf has 5 games here to play, an additional 5 pts are added to their score.)

-humiliated by gobbos: When a GOBLIN team beat orcs, that's the worst shame ever! All cas points got from the tournament will be reduced to zero and the humiliated team will be treated as an elf in the next editions of the tournament.Humiliated teams: Orkawa Raiders-Tournament Name: The first ORC winning the tournament get his name included in the title of the tournament. It is changed only if an other ORC coach wins it in an equal or greater TR group.

From a fluff point of view he is the owner of the tournament.thanks to Ironik for correcting the text.Thanks to Ebenezer. His pictures for the groups are incredible.

proposal from Lord Snotball: those rules will be added in the next edition:

1- Any team that concedes is 'humiliated'
2- +1 tourney pt for dealing more casualties than a humiliated team when u play against them (might be hard and need a lot of unneccessary work)3- Redeeming your team: when 2 humiliated teams play, the team causing the most casualties is redeemed in the eyes of the Orc Warlord! Also winning your tourney round redeems you.
4- Levels of humiliation: Wimpy Women!, Elf-Hearts!!, Gobbo-Skum!!! a humiliated team demands fluffy behaviour (from orc coaches). With repeat offences (conceding or orc losing to gobbos) you can be down-graded on the humiliation list. hence redemption improves ur position by 1 rank.
5- No humiliated team can host the tournament (that ENTERED while being humiliated from a previous round, or who became humiliated this season). Doesn't apply to humiliated teams who redeemed themselves in a PREVIOUS edition of the tourney!
6- Gobbo-Skum teams count as Goblin teams. Any team (or any orc team) that loses to a gobbo-skum team becomes humiliated! (Could end up giving repeat offenders a reason to try harder to win matches!)

-----------------
-Lord Snotball

Post   Posted: Mar 20, 2006 - 12:22 Reply with quote Back to top

The terrific Eyes from the Grave won the Orken Nomadic brawl TR 126-150, surpassing in the process Groove Armada and Q.Breaker. Only the Armada could draw versus them, but a terrible draw versus the Picklaw Pirates, a gobelin crew.

All of the four clan leaders are interested in Groove Armada's support. Korgeon Brockenbone hopes to get Redfish's support in the war going on.

Will you support him?

And M'Kari, will you support one of the four leaders? If yes, who?[/quote]

Post   Posted: Mar 20, 2006 - 12:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Oye Oye dear Bretonians,

Our Noble King Louen decided to preparre his own leagues, The Honorable BloodBowl Leagues, for your own enjoyement. Butr before that, there will be preparred the Bretonian WarmUp, a KO tournament inviting the great teams all around the Old World and even from above the oceans.

The great showdown will start soon!

Post   Posted: Apr 18, 2006 - 11:42 Reply with quote Back to top

NL History: I will turn back the wheel of time and comment the Old Tournaments of NL.

The very first Noobs League has been disbanded. Including me, Joel, SirJacks, Bandit Kierce and FloydTheBarber. All leaving near me, all friends. SirJacks and Bandit were the only ones with experience, the rest were noobs (me) to very noobs.
I created there my first team, Sons of the Clan Skryre that I still use today.

It collapsed after a few games played, my friends not being interested in BB after all.

It took me a while to decide to retry to run a league and I create the NL II.

I wanted it open and aimed to have a big group.
The first season started with a 25 members group (what now many can just dream about! thanks grum').
I've runned it at various TRs.

There were 2 TR 0-125 groups:
-The first one was won by Dony's No dead No Cry. He used undeads as he usually do. He won all the games and forced some concedes due to his heavy fouling style.
Second place was gotten by SirJacks Q.Breaker (nodody ever knew, but Q=cul=ass, so the team are the ass breakers. Very Happy Bah I can tell that to my approval monkeys mate :p). Q.Breaker currently totalize 53pts in NL history (rank 3rd).

-The second one was won by Fillov's Irish Rovers followed by ex-equo Duergar Gladiators form Bandit Kierce and my Sons of the Clan Skryre (42pts overall, ranked 6th in NL history). The group must have been a bit weaker than the first one, according to the places of bandit and mine.

The final between Fillov and Dony didn't even take place, because Fillov refused to play Dony. Dony forced concedes and where so much over him in TR, that he didn't even give it a shot, making Dony the winner of this group.

The TR126-150 group was taken by Dusko and his F1. His team currently totalize 37pts and is ranked 8th in NL. No doubt that he could have been higher if he continued to play with them. The runner up was the current best team in NL History, Arcon's True Cultists of Tempus, a chaos team that hanged in from the very beginning, reaching 70pts overall and thus beeing 1st.

TR151-175. A sad group since just slightely over 50% of games were played (8 of 34). The crowned team was Spiderben's Fémales, followed by PellePirats Happy Hunchbacks. Most of the players left, including the two winners and Zweiblumen (who is a terriffic coach, believe me) and very friendly Carl Stoneyard. Sad.

TR176+: It was won by Jinxed Masters of Misfortune. Jinxed team continued his career afterward in BB-Pad's tournament, Ulrick Maverick Trophey were I can be beaten by them usually. Currently, Jinxed is doing well with some other teams in NL. The runner-up was Trekamp's Memento Mori. Trekamp used to put pressure on me about deadline respect. I introduced redline rule because of him.
CandleJack played in this group too, as Indur, cool coach but often offline and thus needing to be forfeited, and Frobo. A special note about Frobo. CR175: he started with a draw and a loss then pmed me to tell me that he can't win it anymore thus left the group. Nice mentality...

The first season was overall succesfull. I was happy with it. Comming soon, season 2 review.

Post   Posted: Apr 18, 2006 - 14:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Here comes the season 2 Review:

The last U tournament ever to be advertized was the NL. It reached 75 members or so. A big succes.

In the TR 176+:
One group was won by Britnoth and his speedicus followed by Flaymin and his Spookshow International. Britnoth complained about the idea of having 2 groups + playoffs instead of 1 big league, while I answered that this format allowed me to cut off serial droppers from the final phases.

The other one was won by Sick Boy and his Bonny Crusaders, a real strong coach and really fun guy too. He has somehow dropped out of fumbbl since then, loggin in from time to time. The runner up was a french mate, Thierry, and his Double Cross II. Zweiblumen and Jinxed belonged to that group too, with Jinxed failing miserably and ended last. (ha ha Jinxed :p ).

The playoffs were then taken by sick_boy and he won it.

The TR 151-175 group:

The first group: F0rd and his Brainsubstance won it. When I look back, I am amazed how many top coaches played in NL. Well, in case you wonder why I usually never state that NL doesn't mean Noobs league, it's because Mezir told me once that he can't enter a league for Noobs, can he? When I see who I got, I'd say he could (and he actually did). So F0rd, currently ranked as coach number 1 on Fumbbl, won it. The runner up was Wasar with his warriors of the Past.

Well I could add some things here: Delta and Cynther belonged to the group, and these two were 2 really nice persons. Also Nazerdamus.... He did a great thing. He removed his team and submitted a new one, DURING the tournament and didn't even pm me. I make the substitution (I am nice, no?) and then he leaves forever without pming me again. Bah...

Group 2 was won by the Spanish Chaos Dwarf from Dusko. This team totalize 37pts in NL and is ranked 7th, ex-equo with F1, from Dusko too. The runner up was myself, with my Kapak Shakur lizzies that now tries to shine in a german league, BOMDS (I want to prove french dominacy over germans Very Happy. First germans, then the world....). Coggins ended little below. Coggins is one of the very regular NL members and I thank him for that. Hupap belonged to the group too. A great guy. Too bad he left...

In the playoffs, Dusko made it and the Spanish Chaos Dwarf got the tittle, beating in the finals Delta and his I've got woodies. Congrats to Dusko. Even if his reputation could be improved, he is none the less a strong coach.

In the TR 126-150 group:

Slanter and his Swedish Superiors won the first group. Slanter is a great coach IMO and I am not surprised he won his group. He was followed by Ironik, one of the funnyest mate on Fumbbl. His team, Team Northamp Thon, got the second place. This Italian/english coach is one of the most valuable on Fumbbl.

The other group was under Arcon dominacy again. The True Cultists of Tempus won this time. Not a big surprise, Arcon already was very high in the Fumbbl rankings. And he also is a very sympathic guy. This has to be added to his credit (since Captain left, Arcon nows challenge for the place of my biggest rival Very Happy ). The runner up was UHI, and his Have you ever tasted.

UHI then even won the playoffs, versus BB-Pad's Graveyard Gits who surprisingly eliminated the True Cultists. May I advertise for BB's tournament again? The one he runs is great. Besides, UHI proved to be a stong coach.

In the 0-125, groups, we reached 3 groups!

The groupe 1 was won by Kong-dk, Antagonists. His team did great, with an overall history of 7/0/2. Total Muppets from G-Force followed him. G-Force plays in many tournaments where I am also in. I think that he is a great guy and it's nice to see him active in NL! Cortelll belonged to the group too. You may not remember him, but if I am not wrong, he tried to run a vampire league once.

The second group was won by Captain1821 and his A.U.Rockets. The bad clown (ref. to cap's avatar) was always my biggest rival. Always slightely over me, I really wanted to beat him. Cap' was nice and friendly even if I think you had to know him a bit to have chatty games. He was even almost studdying the same as me. Sad he left. I guess I'll see him back once. And then, he will have to surpass me! Very Happy
Cap did great since the runner up was SergeiBautin. His dwarves, the BugmannXXX finished second. Currently ranked 51th, Sergei reached the top10 from time to time. He deserves it, belongs to the very bests, very nice and friendly. I remember he runned the NFL (Non-Fouling League).

The last group was won again by Dony's fouling style with another undead team softwares. I've got many complains about Dony previously and been told that "I won't play against him again". Thus I had to move complaining peoples in other groups. Dony was weird. He usually complained of "people not wanting to play" because they conceded or got forfeited while playing in his usual basher mannerism. Dony was a very regular coach but also somehow destructive for the league. Undoubtfully, he is a good coach (even if he cherrypicks IMO. Currently ranked 12th on FUMBBL ). The runner up was another damn good coach here, Pelzmuff and Holly Hardcore Hood. Should I note that he did it with...vampires! At low TR. He is currently 69th on Fumbbl and made a terrific job here, considering he played low TR vampire team!

The playoffs were a funny story. Captain1821 eliminated Dony in the semi. I was speccing and, yarrr, Dony was damn unfriendly. I think Cap did a better job in the game. But Dony called him a noob and Cap' answered by "you got beaten by a noob then". Well Dony couldn't stand it, I think, and left. Cap' tough, lost his revenge game for Sergei's BugmannXXX. On all NL history, I think Sergei was one of the succesfulliest coach ever.

We also ran a stunty event for fun. Captain won it. I was funny reversals of our own teams. The slighetly problem was that not every team had the right appropriate version or that coaches not necessarily had enough imaginations to create the right links.

Post   Posted: May 15, 2006 - 15:32 Reply with quote Back to top

And they united. Sended by Athel Loren, Karak-Kadrin, the Mootland and theogonist of Altdorf, players from the Old World united to win the Nomadic brawl. Their name? Poest Arisen. Thunderchild coached them for a great victory on orcs own land.

However, nobody gave them credit for that and many still want to see if they could perform better in another tournaments. So far they reached the 32th place in the Fame rate in Bloodbowl rankings. Mostly facing stuntys, they played Gobelin Nomads, Telcontar's gobelin Cheaters, Folkies, halflings coached by Lord Rummick4, and Datz gotta hurt, another gobelin cheaters team coached by Coggins.

The last team, Doompeak Outlawz, suffered a loss in the last round versus the Gobelin Nomads. A hard loss for Jurassic-Monkey, who was going to win it. But the humiliation of it took away all the support they had gathered so far and they ended up 3rd, giving away the first place to Poets Arisen and the second place to Gobelin Nomads.

This wasn't consequenceless. Torgush, the clan leader allied with skaven, thought about those gobelins. Almost useless...almost... Maybe should he consider taking them under his belt as skirmishers. After all, they did humiliate those teams already, Orkawa Raiders and Doompeak Outlawz. He could find a good use of them.

Post   Posted: Jun 19, 2006 - 14:44 Reply with quote Back to top

King Louen organized a dinner for the court in honnor of the end of the Bretonian WarmUp.

Lady Emelyne looked at the king and smiled to him.
"We have runned it well, don't you think, my lord".

"Well, we had some good matches. And after the disaster with the skaven in the Empire, we might soon have the Old World most important cup." answered the king.

Seeing Lady Emelyne's surprise and her interrogative look, the king explained:

"For an unkown reason to me, Karl Franz setted the Free City of Marienburg as a price, and Marienbourg agreed. The merchants were probably tricked and the Emperor probably hoped that this way, the city would belong to him. However, they lost to Chaos Dwarves and Maurai and now the Chaos dwarves rules most of the city."

"Oh really? This might be worrying for them. And us?"

Sir Geoffroy de Quenelles, who was in charge of the Royal Division, answered:

"I cannot say it was perfect since the final was spoiled. You know Maurai? they have cousins, their team name is Little guys. They easily took the Mountain Dwellers out, as if they weren't a match. The other quarter final was a dwarf versus Human game.

Don't try this at home earned an easy 2-0 win over Boyz Dun Good."

She seemed to feel sorry and he felt uneasy when she looked at him. He never could refuse anything to her, he just loved her beauty so much.

"Ohhh, Were they Bretonians who lost?"

"They weren't, but I would have liked them throught, nonetheless. The dwarves got beaten 1-0 versus the little guys. You know how much each other hate. Due to the roughness of the game a chaos dwarf named Bjaurus died.”

“A death in the Bretonian?”

“Don’t be surprised, my lady,”, answered the king, “the blood bowl is a rough sport no matter how many rules you introduce”.

Sir Geoffroy continued his summary: “The other side was won by We all love, a rotter team.”

“What? Rotters?”
Not only Lady Emelyme was disgusted, but the whole ladys around the table.
“How can we allow them to join?”

“You know my lady, Bretonian Cup is free of access” answered the king.

“They have beaten Green Bay Packers, an orken team. Our allied wood elves from Athel Loren did well versus the skaven. Reborn Green Heroes won 3-2 versus the Sons of the Clan Skryre. However, in the semi, they drawed versus We all Love and got eliminated by a coin toss.”

“A rotter versus chaos Dwarf final then?”

“Yes my lady, but We all Love fled, arguing that the chaos dwarf would crush them. At least 100000 spectators that missed the final. Sad, isn’t it.”

“I am just so sorry the wood elves couldn’t play the final. They’re so quick and so agile, it’s a pleasure for the eyes.”

“Sir Geoffroy, you did a good work anyway. Me, Louen, King of Bretonia, officially congratulate you about the tournament.”

Post   Posted: Oct 16, 2006 - 11:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Archaon sended heralds all over the world to call all evil races for the Chaos Cup, the bloodiest event in the world !
Necromantics, Skaven, Orcs, Khemrians, Chaos dwarves, Chaos, all answered to the call to prove their strengths.

Two groups were created, one for the starting teams, one for the experienced.

Groove Armada , coached by M’Kari (ranked 17th), won the starting team league. They remained undeafeated, beating everyone and smashing players like flyes. They got blessed by Khorne for their success.
Surprisingly the Turn One Terror, ended close second. Skavens ending high was surprising even to Archaon because skaven strengthes were their quickness. Smashing rats never was hard but they manage to reach place 2! They certainly will build themselves a name into the Old World.
Dead Pygmes Society, famous necromantic team (ranked 24th) ended in an average 3rd place. The fact they were beaten by Groove Armada wasn’t that much of a surprise but beaten by the skaven sounded as a counter-performance.
The 4th was a local up-rising chaos team Storm Tribe .

“I feel like hanging them up as an exemple for dissapointing me” said Archaon. “The only reason why they didn’t end up last is because Groove Armada decided not to play against such “pansies” as they already had won the tournament. I will give Storm Tribe a last chance. But they are going a wrong way”.

May Nuffle Be With You, (39th rank) ended so last. They are bloodbowl vets, but failed so far to achieve a great success.

The Experienced teams tournament ended perfectely for Archaon:
As expected, True Cultists ot Tempus, the current most famous and feared team in the Old World (ranked 1st) got Khorn’s blessing for winning the tournament! They were followed by Soul of Corruption, a second famous chaos team (ranked 9th overall, number 2 among chaos teams).

“We have the strength we need to start our invasion of the Empire. Those two are unstoppable. The evidence is given. We will road to Marienburg now!”

Drop Dead Action Heroes , necromantics, (rank 58th) ended third, beating most of the supposed stronger Chaos dwarves.
England’s Fallen , (rank 28th) The Khemrian, couldn’t prove that 4 mummys made them strong and bashier than the other races.

The great loosers in this one were the Chaos dwarves, with neither Maurai (Pro) (despite beeing ranked 3rd) Bloody Little Chaotics, and Crunch Bunch (49th) doing anything great.

“It’s surprising that Maurai, who conquered Marienburg for the chaos dwarves, have fallen down, master”
“They suffered a lot in the conquest and made the mistake to challenge us in our own realm. Marienburg is now weak. That can be the stronghold we need to start the conquest of the Old World. Gather our armies up. We are moving!”

Post   Posted: Oct 16, 2006 - 15:29 Reply with quote Back to top

During this time, in the mountains of the east:

“I want to thank everybody for participating in our first World Cup!We, dwarves, are proud of that succesful event and it’s fair and smooth run. We hope to be even more successfull next year.”

The kings words were warm and friendly, but his face remained closed and unsatisfied.

“Let’s start with the Copper Division: And the winner is: Cadaver Flesh Creepers and co-winner, Sale Nain! Their final ended up as a draw, so they are both champion. Semi finalists are Krazzy Plumpers and In your face Again.

Congratulation to the necromantics and the chaos dwarves for the title”.

His displeasure was very perceptible.

“For the Silver Division, the winner is Q.Breaker, the legendary chaos dwarf team (ranked 2nd). They have beaten Nagash Army Press Gang in finals. The semi-finalists were the elves of Godot and the amazons of Yo amazon team.

He made a little pause, breathing deeply.

“And now the winner of the Gold categorie is .... Uber the strong and proud dwarves of Karak Kadrin. They have beaten the Total Muppets (4th) in the finals in an astonishing performance. They also have beaten their masters in semi-finals another dwarf team, Miners of the Underdark.(23rd)”

The kings advisor, Karg-Valen wondered wether the king forgot mentionning the high elves of the High Realms Patriots on purpose or not.

“Now into the greatest categorie: And the winner is: Little Guys (15th). The chaos dwarves deafeted the orks of Gygaxes in final.
The semi finalist were Light and Dark (9th) and Mountain Dwellers.(12th)”

That was the group that angered the king the most. Chaos Dwarves won the title. The successors of the legendary BugmanXXX weren’t able to reach the final. He had to send guards to protect dark elves under a blood chase of their own race.

Later on:
“Our race won one tournament, but we gave 3 titles including the prestigious one to our corrupted cousins.”
“Indeed my king, it is sad day for us”.
“But we have to wash that humiliation. And I know how we will do! We will send the requested help by the Empire to take Marienburg from Chaos Dwaves hand back. We will head there, and make sure they pay. Ready our troups! We head west!”