55 coaches online • Server time: 23:08
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Finishing the 60 Gam...goto Post GIF Guidegoto Post TSC Draft
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Meech

Post   Posted: Mar 01, 2007 - 18:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Is this going to allow League Commisioner to have a little more flexibilty? Like awarding prizes (cash or mutations or all that Jazz...)

Post   Posted: Mar 01, 2007 - 18:34 Reply with quote Back to top

cr price
JanMattys

Post   Posted: Mar 01, 2007 - 18:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Meech wrote:
Is this going to allow League Commisioner to have a little more flexibilty? Like awarding prizes (cash or mutations or all that Jazz...)

I'd say no, if you want LRB [L] teams to be able to get back to U.

A human blitzer with Claw, as much as it rocks, is not LRB.
I know that in R you can see a mutated human (as a result of the Warpstone Open for example), but in [L] league commissioners could be friends, or just unable to understand the impact of overpowered prizes.

So I'd say either Free Transfer from L to U, or juicy prizes for home made tournaments.

Tbh I think the first thing has a higher priority for the masses (due to free warmup phases before (or during) a season or a League)

Post   Posted: Mar 08, 2007 - 23:03 Reply with quote Back to top

Maybe it would be possible have custom leagues in [L], which would be closed leagues (teams can only play against other teams in that League), and, additionally, teams couldn't transfer out of that league. Then those leagues could use whatever rules they want without affecting anyone else.

oops... just fouled a coach all the way out of FUMBBL... (gosh)-(darn) it!
Craftnburn

Post   Posted: Mar 08, 2007 - 23:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Isn't it already Illegal to transfer Non-LRB teams (like Stunty or Pact) to U. Wouldn't a Claw Catcher make the Team Non-LRB and thus not transferable? Although i'm not sure the transfer looks at anything other than Race when deciding to allow transfer or not.. perhaps difficult to analyze the team.. (though a Non-LRB flag for teams might suffice)
 Jump to: