44 coaches online • Server time: 15:08
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post TSC Draftgoto Post 4,000TV!goto Post IBA Draft League
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Whitesun

Post   Posted: Mar 01, 2007 - 05:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Cool Clay, having your support will go a long way to seeing this work out... I'll now just have to go pimp the idea to some of the other league commissioners!

Federation of International Fumbbl Addicts works nicely, any other ideas?
pac

Post   Posted: Apr 17, 2007 - 17:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Okay, I started this thread just before I went away (with more infrequent fumbbl access) for several weeks. Nothing has moved forward in the mean time, as far as I can tell. Is anyone interested in taking definite steps towards creating a first 'international' League competition as discussed in this thread? It could be as simple as a one-off match or a four-team KO tournament to start out with. I still feel that the League community needs some higher profile events which it can present in contrast to the deeply-flawed (but wall-to-wall advertised!) official contests to be found in the Ranked majors and, to a lesser extent, Faction.

My proposal would be to start with a four-team KO 'Champions Cup', in which the league winners of four participating major leagues would take part. This should take place at an agreed date over the summer. (My suggestion would be some time in June, as that is when the current White Isle League season should conclude.) Which other interested leagues could put forward a representative at around that time?

Post   Posted: Jun 18, 2007 - 17:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Suppose after 8 or 9 seasons the fumbbl premiership will be able to help Wink

Just need to set it up Laughing
 Jump to: