32 coaches online • Server time: 13:00
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Finishing the 60 Gam...goto Post Tentacles and Frenzygoto Post A Guide to Finding G...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
schuggerbaby

Post   Posted: Jun 05, 2003 - 22:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Ok, had one of that late night matches yesterday which went somewhat unfortunate for my opponent. He got disconnected on the last turn and I followed the usual procedure of waiting the 15 minutes (30 actually) and then put up a pm to the opposing coach.
The next day I managed to catch him on fumbble chat and we eventually tried to resume our game. But -alas- his sister has deleted his c drive (so he said) and he was unable to connect to the game and resume it from the point where the game was last saved. Being a patient guy, we tried to resume it somehow for nearly 1 1/2 hours but to no avail.
I know that I could call off the game, but I think he get away with that a bit to easily then.
Any humble advises?
psikobunny

Post   Posted: Jun 05, 2003 - 22:56 Reply with quote Back to top

I presume you were winning?
It's all a little too convenient to my ear (on his part). I'd demand a rematch. A friend of mine truly did have to re format his main drive recently, and it wasn't a problem solved in less than 24hr.
Grumbledook

Post   Posted: Jun 05, 2003 - 22:59 Reply with quote Back to top

As like everything else you have a problem with another coach report it to the admins and we can sort it out.
schuggerbaby

Post   Posted: Jun 05, 2003 - 23:17 Reply with quote Back to top

You assume correctly, psikobunny (well, it happens seldom enough).
I took Grumbledooks advice, though, and see what happens.

Jump to: