42 coaches online • Server time: 17:55
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Finishing the 60 Gam...goto Post TSC Draftgoto Post 4,000TV!
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Grin

Post   Posted: Oct 02, 2009 - 22:44 Reply with quote Back to top

I am always available for a friendly, but since my Heroes are a little bit harsh to newbies, maybe it wouldn' make sense! Wink
Grin

Post   Posted: Oct 04, 2009 - 17:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Hello Folks, if you like Terry Pratchett and his Discworld, this is a wonderful league for you to be. As we are looking for new members at the moment, make a team and join. Plus you have some time for builders! Very Happy

Don't miss this oportunity, because when season 2 has started (10 of october) the recruitment is ended.

<b>JOIN NOW!!!</b>
Gordreg

Post   Posted: Nov 23, 2009 - 00:05 Reply with quote Back to top

At least one more member is wanted to join to fill a gap in time for the 8-a-side 'Colour of Magic' tournament, starting on the 25th. Either apply directly to the group or PM me!
Grin

Post   Posted: Feb 02, 2010 - 21:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Hello, Hello!!!

After an interesting nearby finished Season 2, the application phase for Season 3 will soon be started. If you want to join a league with a rich and amazing background - the DISCWORLD from Terry Pratchett -, meet friendly coaches and enjoy some thrilling matches, then PM Gordreg or me!!!
Dynamix

Post   Posted: Feb 05, 2010 - 09:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Season Finale soon with a repeat of the 'Colour of magic ' 8 a-side Final match up Between
Gordreg's 'Kings of the Golden River' http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=560479 and
my 'Clay Claymores' http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=560970 who meet in the Discworld cup Final

Its been quite a turnaround season for the Claymores , bottom of their conference with 1 win only from 2 seasons so far , then they found their feet ( or thumping fists ) in the Colour of magic cup and got to that final losing in overtime in a tight game

Much to the coaches pleasant surprise , the run continued in the Discworld cup ( 11 a side ) qualifying for this via the Colour of Magic cup
 Jump to: