32 coaches online • Server time: 11:35
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Finishing the 60 Gam...goto Post Borg Invasiongoto Post GIF Guide
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Wombats

Post   Posted: Sep 01, 2004 - 09:03 Reply with quote Back to top

Foolish cherrypicker
Don't make me use this salmon
Lizards ain't bashy

Post   Posted: Sep 01, 2004 - 09:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Off topic
By the way of random memories, has anybody played to Risk?
How many times you witnessed the attack of 624,342.821 tanks against a meager 2-3 tanks and the two three tanks caused horrific demages eventually beating the invasion.
A classic of this was the invasion of Indonesia vs Eastern Australia. Hundreds and hundreds of roll and the defender scored double 6....
Anyway last match in FQ I did was much funny. In the second half, the dice started to roll only skull and double 1 for all the second half... For both players...
Am I blitzing toward the 1K quote of this thread?
In any case I have decided NOT to roll gfi.
EvolveToAnarchism

Post   Posted: Sep 01, 2004 - 09:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Aequitas wrote:
NO, YOU FOOL! You must <b>earn</b> a Halibut®. Try stabbing people with my Halibut® and die, because no one out there is worthy of a Halibut® CEPT ME, the last wielder of said Halibut®. Argh.

Sadly, there was only one person who was worthy of wielding the Halibut and he's no longer with us.

As Always,
Evolve To Anarchism
Settlers

Post   Posted: Sep 01, 2004 - 10:01 Reply with quote Back to top

[qoute] Say what you want, but most of these dice are anything but random...I've been watching and the never roll anything except 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6!

And block dice! Don't get me started! They don't even roll numbers!

Sure, sometimes scatter dice will roll a 7 or maybe an 8, but never higher than that! I've never seen such vicious and determined bias against the numbers 9 and 10 in my life! [/quote]

The dice are biassed for my woodie team too in a similar fashion, but my opponents dice seem to roll 12 AT LEAST twice a match, mine never do ! I lost 565SPP in 12 matches due to that balancing bug Wink !

Some people whisper it all started when I desecrated my shrine to Nuffle and replaced the statuette of Nuffle within it, by one of Christer... Suddenly a horrific streak of woodie-bad-luck started for my 33rd coven and a couple of days later even FUMBBL went down for several days..... The streak of bad luck and suspicious 12's continues to this day ....

Post   Posted: Nov 01, 2004 - 11:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Taking no stand here, but don't be naive guys. There has been cheat codes and cracks to every game since the beginning and believe me, if there isn't a dice cheat now, there will be, and there are always those who are willing to use them.

Why spend huge amounts of time to crack the code to get unlimited ammo or lives is a mystery to me? Killing the game won't bring me pleasure. But take a look at other online games, cheaters everywhere, why not in BB too?

There really is something that has to be done, but it isn't too brilliant to foul those to oblivion who are accusing others of cheating, but to make sure that cheating would be revealed if it was to happen. People that have had a feeling being cheated should be given the facts that prove the opposite. How could this be done then? I have no idea what kind of checks the client currently makes, but there are several farely simple options to use, which I won't discuss here, this not being the coder's corner.

And quoting myself "..there will be.. dice cheat", well nothing ain't bulletproof if you make a bullet big enough. And how do I know this... I have a big bullet.

>B-P=
Trif

Post   Posted: Nov 06, 2004 - 16:56 Reply with quote Back to top

i was wondering about that myself. i dont feel that i've been cheated or anything, just wondered if it was possible. i hope not.

"Now that's an esophagous!"
MrMojo

Post   Posted: Nov 06, 2004 - 22:54 Reply with quote Back to top

This is one of these threads that should be put out of their misery. "Take it behind the sauna and put a bullet to it's head", that's what my grandma used to say.

Jump to: