25 coaches online • Server time: 02:57
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Finishing the 60 Gam...goto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post Borg Invasion
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Lakrillo

Post   Posted: Dec 17, 2010 - 18:54 Reply with quote Back to top

The only thing that would do more damage than a leaping troll foul should be a leaping spacemarine foul. Death from the skies!
Macavity

Post   Posted: Dec 17, 2010 - 18:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Um... My Space Marine Bloodbowl list has a drop-ship player to account for that. No leap foul needed!

Post   Posted: Dec 17, 2010 - 19:04 Reply with quote Back to top

My Space Marine Bloodbowl list have orbital bombardment!
And remember that drop-ships is auto-killed if you leap on top of them.
Auto-killed twice if you are big as a troll.
Macavity

Post   Posted: Dec 17, 2010 - 19:18 Reply with quote Back to top

I'll auto-kill you twice, if you keep this up! Bringing out my Tyranids with burrowing Lictors to foul you from below!

Post   Posted: Dec 17, 2010 - 19:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Your tyranids are all fed up since they ate the squat homeworld, imagining eating dwarfs, and not only dwarfs, their homes, their garbage-waste and everything else...
Your tyranids couldn't foul anything with all that in the stomach, if they even can make it to the pitch.
WhatBall

Post   Posted: Dec 17, 2010 - 19:55 Reply with quote Back to top

I have no idea what you two are on about, ...and I suspect that is a good thing.
Macavity

Post   Posted: Dec 17, 2010 - 19:59 Reply with quote Back to top

I apologize, my Necron Monolith seems to be taking up my entire side of the pitch! MB ain't puncturing that armour, gene-freaks!

Post   Posted: Dec 17, 2010 - 20:06 Reply with quote Back to top

So we are angry for an orc space-ship crashed on our planet... poor necros, disturbed your precious beauty-sleep... which you would seriously need a lot of.
PeteW

Post   Posted: Dec 17, 2010 - 20:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Wow. I guess as a responsible admin I shoudl lock this thread for going way off topic....

... but its just too much fun!

Please continue, well, at least until Mr Grumpy Uncle Shadow gets here.

Post   Posted: Dec 17, 2010 - 20:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Wait.... just to be clear.....we were supposed to stay on the topic of, "Why doesn't the new client have a bug the old one did?" for fear of being locked by the guy who started the "Why does your avatar lick me?" thread?

Post   Posted: Dec 17, 2010 - 21:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Macavity wrote:
Wait.... just to be clear.....we were supposed to stay on the topic of, "Why doesn't the new client have a bug the old one did?" for fear of being locked by the guy who started the "Why does your avatar lick me?" thread?

lol. Quote of the year!

Post   Posted: Dec 17, 2010 - 21:03 Reply with quote Back to top

A leaping DP sounds a bit too far fetched even for the most niche of videos.....
PeteW

Post   Posted: Dec 17, 2010 - 21:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Macavity wrote:

Sure. He stayed on topic. As he will argue just to annoy you.