27 coaches online • Server time: 17:39
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Blood Bowl 2024 Edit...goto Post DIBBL Awardsgoto Post SWL Season CI
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
C3I2

Post   Posted: Jul 23, 2013 - 01:23 Reply with quote Back to top

And next one for the shave, the Rich badge on Bowl and Chain; yes not the Million Gold March but another team, MGM that aims to get one million, just wont stash the cash!
Rabe

Post   Posted: Jul 30, 2013 - 17:33 Reply with quote Back to top

My Badge Hunters finally got their fifth active player with Wrestle before their last match. However, since one of them was missing last match, I only played with for of them. Now one of them died. Did I earn the WWE badge nonetheless? I had five of them on the roster at the same time, only that one of them had a little "m" in the "inj" column...

Post   Posted: Jul 31, 2013 - 11:00 Reply with quote Back to top

being these badges more a personal challenge than anything, i'd say there's no need to come seeking for "official" ruling. Just do as you feel.

Post   Posted: Jul 31, 2013 - 11:21 Reply with quote Back to top

I feel better with "official" ruling. Very Happy

As long as Hero doesn't tell my to shut up, I'll continue asking for clarification. Wink

In this case I'll keep the badge as long as I'm told otherwise, to at least show off for a little while.

Post   Posted: Aug 04, 2013 - 23:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Rabe wrote:
My Badge Hunters finally got their fifth active player with Wrestle before their last match. However, since one of them was missing last match, I only played with for of them. Now one of them died. Did I earn the WWE badge nonetheless? I had five of them on the roster at the same time, only that one of them had a little "m" in the "inj" column...

Yeah that's fine,

Stella for President!!

Need a new challenge? Here's all the challenge you will ever need.

http://fumbbl.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=19352
Rabe

Post   Posted: Aug 05, 2013 - 01:52 Reply with quote Back to top

\o/

Next question: What about the Fan Factor badge? I have a forum poll running for the Agility Monsters. They already have 50+ fans in the result, but is anonymous enough? I'll try to get as many fans that are willing to reveal themselves anyway, but I just wondered. Smile

Post   Posted: Aug 06, 2013 - 16:09 Reply with quote Back to top

Does writing a blog about flings that turn into a MinMax debate after the first comment worth a badge? Very Happy
http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=blog&coach=132629
Hero164

Post   Posted: Aug 18, 2013 - 11:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Rabe wrote:
\o/

Next question: What about the Fan Factor badge? I have a forum poll running for the Agility Monsters. They already have 50+ fans in the result, but is anonymous enough? I'll try to get as many fans that are willing to reveal themselves anyway, but I just wondered. Smile

Yes certainly the thread is sufficient. Originally I envisaged it as a team bio thing as some ppl have a fan section. This forum post is public and permanent so fine.

Stella for President!!

Rabe

Post   Posted: Aug 18, 2013 - 11:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Not to late to add a fan section with both, numbers of anonymous fans and a list of those who stated it in the open. Very Happy

Thanks!

Post   Posted: Sep 24, 2013 - 01:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Yey!

Just ticked off my 500 wins badge!

Only took 6 and a half years.

Stella for President!!

Rabe

Post   Posted: Nov 11, 2013 - 08:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Question: How does the badge "Now I am the Master" (Beat the first active person who beat you 5 times) work?

Does it mean I look at my games, find out who was the first coach that beat me five times (...in a row? ...from the first game on?) and then beat him (if I haven't already)?

Edit:
The GLN page featuring all the badges is a little broken. Still good to use, but it wouldn't hurt if someone fixed it.

Post   Posted: Nov 11, 2013 - 09:06 Reply with quote Back to top

I believe the Lone Ranger Badge and Grandpatriacide were both completed in one game i had in 2011

My opponent scored with one player on the pitch to win 3-2 and i then killed that pesky Gutter Runner who was a 7skill player from LRB4

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&op=view&id=3183726
akaRenton

Post   Posted: Nov 12, 2013 - 19:47 Reply with quote Back to top

I doubt I'm the first to do so, but I got the Horde Mentality (score 3 times with undead zombies in a match) badge with my all zombie Undead Team. Fingers Crossed I am the first Very Happy

http://fumbbl.com/p/match?op=view&id=3503849

won 3-1 Very Happy

Fumbbl Image Library - Free images to make logos, player bio pics etc
Hero164

Post   Posted: Nov 12, 2013 - 20:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Rabe wrote:
Question: How does the badge "Now I am the Master" (Beat the first active person who beat you 5 times) work?

Does it mean I look at my games, find out who was the first coach that beat me five times (...in a row? ...from the first game on?) and then beat him (if I haven't already)?

Edit:
The GLN page featuring all the badges is a little broken. Still good to use, but it wouldn't hurt if someone fixed it.

The games don't have to be in a row. Yes this would require looking through your games and finding the first person who beat you 5 times (I think theres a vs coaches function).

You would get the badge if you beat that person at any point after they had beaten you 5 times.

'Active' means they have played a game in the last 2 months.

Stella for President!!

CastleMan

Post   Posted: Nov 12, 2013 - 20:36 Reply with quote Back to top

So would i get a "Now I am the Master" badge for being 1-5 versus The_Provocateur? I beat his super vamps once with my CD Punk Rock All Stars.
 Jump to: