12 coaches online • Server time: 06:00
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Making Assassins mor...goto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post NAF Charity Tourney ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Hoshikomi

Post   Posted: Aug 18, 2003 - 23:10 Reply with quote Back to top

I've spent the evening trying to play against a friend on a mac from my PC. We are both apparently running 6.3e, but getting client changed to server settings exceptions (which makes the result un-uploadable). Has anyone else come across this (and knows a work-around)? Thanks
Sinner

Post   Posted: Aug 19, 2003 - 01:11 Reply with quote Back to top

hmmmm server resets my settings too to those OFAB option but results are uploadeable... sorry canĀ“t help you there

Post   Posted: Aug 19, 2003 - 02:54 Reply with quote Back to top

The mac version of 6.3e doesn't seem to be the trouble. I started a game just fine with Grumbledook. The only settings change that came through was for the expirmental off for a bite, and that is exactly what is supposed to happen. I can try a full game later, but I don't think I will have any trouble.
Mr-Klipp

Post   Posted: Aug 19, 2003 - 03:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Hoshikomi wrote:
We are both apparently running 6.3e, but getting client changed to server settings exceptions (which makes the result un-uploadable).

This will not affect your ability to upload the result. If you are having problems with that, the cause is something different. It is impossible to play a game using fumble rosters that does not use all of the settings we require, as the rosters enforce the settings regardless of what your client is set to.
Csonti

Post   Posted: Aug 19, 2003 - 09:48 Reply with quote Back to top

Probably the problem is that u tried to play 2 games against the same team in a row.
That's prohibited in fumbbl.
 Jump to: