54 coaches online • Server time: 16:10
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Blood Bowl 2024 Edit...goto Post RNG speculationsgoto Post Inscription JBL Sais...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Alanir

Post   Posted: Aug 18, 2005 - 00:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Switch skellies to ag3 maybe increase to 40k (halfling with regen but no dodge), keep stand firm. Skellies are going to be necessary for the team which is why I say 40k for balancing reasons. I don't see the problem with the dead woods, but av10+regen might be a little over the top. AV9 maybe? The team wouldn't last without a big guy or two, they have no solid players other than the mummies at str 3. I think the last incarnation keeps the list as a unique roster. It has it's own fluff already, and it is not a stuntified undead team. I'd play it in this form, it gives you something to try many ideas with, ala an all guard slave team. I say playtest it - small changes could always be made to the roster later.
slanter

Post   Posted: Aug 18, 2005 - 00:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Looks really nice as it has players starting with Stand Firm.
My only complaint on the current races is that only ag4 teams can get sidestep and
only bashy teams SF on doubles.

Karhumies

Post   Posted: Aug 18, 2005 - 00:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Ithilkir wrote:
In a dark, dark citadel in a far flung corner of the Empire lurks an arch necromancer. His power is great and his lust for power is greater. Creeping further into thie blackened spire we can find relics of the past, ancient weapons adorn the walls and strange mummified corpses sit in timbs awaiting the time to strike against the living.

This Necromancer is known as Bingo Blackberry... a Halfing...

Yes..

A Halfing...

Only two things keep him from invading the old world with his legions of undead Halflings.. Blood Bowl!

Code:
Qty    Position    Mv St Ag Av   Skills & Traits           Cost       Skills
0-16   Skeletal    5  2  2  7    Right Stuff, Stunty       30,000     Gen
       Deadling                  Regenerate

0-16   Zombified   4  2  2  8    Stand Firm, Stunty        30,000     Gen

0-2    Mummified   3  3  1  8    Mighty Blow, Regenerate   50,000     Gen, Str
       Deadling                  Stunty

Re-Rolls: 70,000

Big Guy: Dead Wood
Qty    Position    Mv St Ag Av   Skills & Traits          Cost       Skills
0-2    Dead Wood   2  5  1  10   TTM, Really Stupid,      100,000    Gen, Str
                                 Stand Firm, Regenerate
                                 Mighty Blow

My pick on how to make this idea into an interesting stunty team:

0-16 Deadling 4 2 2 6 Stunty, Regenerate 30,000 Agi

0-4 Lanyfh 7 2 3 6 Dodge, Stunty 50,000 Agi

0-2 Small Golem 4 2 1 8 Stand Firm, Stunty, Regenerate 60,000 Gen, Str

0-2 Mummified Corpse 3 3 1 8 Mighty Blow, Regenerate 70,000 Gen, Str

Star players: (the first two were thought for a bit of time, the third one is just a funny add-on)

Igor, loyal servant, 4 3 2 8 Block, Star (50k to hire for one game)

Jason the 13th, 5 2 3 7 Chainsaw, Star (35k to hire for 1 game)

Bingo Blackberry, Necromancer 5 2 3 6 Dauntless, Frenzy, Multiple Block, Star 45k to hire for 1 game (NO dodge, neither stunty for him. He acts BIG.) "Tries things too big for his own good"

-No APOTH
-No WIZARD (ouch!)

Here's another attempt at the roster, this is only a Stunty version of the Undead/Necromantic collective:

0-16 Zombified Deadling 4 2 2 7 Stunty, Regenerate 30,000 Agi

0-16 Skeletal Deadling 5 2 2 6 Stunty, Regenerate 30,000 Agi (these are too cheap!)

0-2 Golemified Deadling 4 2 1 8 Stand Firm, Stunty, Regenerate 40,000 Agi

0-2 Mummified Deadling 3 3 1 8 Mighty Blow, Regenerate 70,000 Gen, Str

SnakeSanders

Post   Posted: Aug 18, 2005 - 10:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, your roster looks cool Karhumies but I think the main aim of the roster was to be an undead fling roster, ie zombie flings, mummified flings and undead trees! Yours seems to be a stunty undead team (if you understand me!) which is cool in its own right, but it makes much better fluff if the halfling necromancer raises up flings as zombies! (and better icons!)

I guess trees could have gen back, but still think the mums should stay Str only for the purpose of balancing with the other teams, the original team that Ithilkir made is balanced, Im wondering who the guy is who is doing the independant stunty testing on his own site, would he be interested in playtesting this roster

Stand Firm on the zomblings is what makes this team unique, plus, no matter what, the zomblings should stay ag2, stunty still ignores tackle zones and dodge will always be first skill on them. With the skells, i cant really see them as agile as a living fling! If you really must have them better at dodging, then give them Two Heads... But some people feel they need to have agi3, I honestly think this is OK as agi2 as its 75% with a reroll to pickup a ball, Ive seen TR100 Khemri do OK with no throwras and new Bull centaurs are often used to pick up the ball, its all a matter of how you play the team, if you need easy pickups, this isnt the team for you.
Personally I would think it funny to see my skeleton and zombie flings fumbling about in the backfield trying to pick up the ball! Laughing

Code:

0-16   Skeletal    5  2  2  6    Right Stuff, Stunty       30,000     Agi

0-16   Zombified   4  2  2  7    Stand Firm, Stunty        30,000     Agi

0-2    Mummified   3  3  1  8    Mighty Blow, Regenerate   50,000     Str
       Deadling                  Stunty

0-2    Dead Wood   2  5  1  10   TTM, Really Stupid,      100,000    Str, Gen
                                 Stand Firm, Regenerate
                                 Mighty Blow
Karhumies

Post   Posted: Aug 18, 2005 - 18:31 Reply with quote Back to top

[quote="brownrob"]Yeah, your roster looks cool Karhumies but I think the main aim of the roster was to be an undead fling roster, ie zombie flings, mummified flings and undead trees! Yours seems to be a stunty undead team (if you understand me!) which is cool in its own right, but it makes much better fluff if the halfling necromancer raises up flings as zombies! (and better icons!)

I guess trees could have gen back, but still think the mums should stay Str only for the purpose of balancing with the other teams, the original team that Ithilkir made is balanced, Im wondering who the guy is who is doing the independant stunty testing on his own site, would he be interested in playtesting this roster

Stand Firm on the zomblings is what makes this team unique, plus, no matter what, the zomblings should stay ag2, stunty still ignores tackle zones and dodge will always be first skill on them. With the skells, i cant really see them as agile as a living fling! If you really must have them better at dodging, then give them Two Heads... But some people feel they need to have agi3, I honestly think this is OK as agi2 as its 75% with a reroll to pickup a ball, Ive seen TR100 Khemri do OK with no throwras and new Bull centaurs are often used to pick up the ball, its all a matter of how you play the team, if you need easy pickups, this isnt the team for you.
Personally I would think it funny to see my skeleton and zombie flings fumbling about in the backfield trying to pick up the ball! Laughing

Code:

0-16   Skelefling    5  2  2  6    Right Stuff, Stunty       30,000     Agi
                                             Regenerate

0-16   Zombifling   4  2  2  6    Stand Firm, Stunty        30,000     Agi
                                            Regenerate

0-2    Mummifling   3  3  1  8    Mighty Blow, Regenerate   50,000     Str
                                             Stunty

0-2    Woodmonster   2  5  1  10   TTM, Really Stupid,      100,000    Str, Gen
                                 Stand Firm, Regenerate
                                 Mighty Blow

Bardurnon

Post   Posted: Aug 19, 2005 - 23:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Karhumie, I dont think zombiflings should have av 6 and ma 4. Must be a typo. I like this a lot. The BG sucks a bit tho. Give it BH rather than RS. Just my 2 cents.

This team is so slow! Cant you put a ghouling in or something?

ma 6, str 2, ag 3, av 5? Agi. 60k. 0-2.
 Jump to: