44 coaches online • Server time: 16:11
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post TSC Draftgoto Post 4,000TV!goto Post IBA Draft League
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Karhumies

Post   Posted: May 01, 2005 - 23:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Join Cheatfest with a team with loadsa Big Guys so that at least someone can take Dirty Player without rolling doubles. Strigoyans work well, too.
vanGorn

Post   Posted: May 01, 2005 - 23:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Exploiting the bugs (or features) like using pass block to bind players instead for intercepting or chainpushing sidesteppers into the crowd or scoring with bloodthirsty vampires with no thrall to bite adjacent.

Woodpecker

Post   Posted: May 01, 2005 - 23:35 Reply with quote Back to top

...except I didn't allow Strigoyans...
Karhumies

Post   Posted: May 01, 2005 - 23:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Bribe Cheatfest admins with stuff to make them allow your Strigoyans.
Woodpecker

Post   Posted: May 02, 2005 - 00:05 Reply with quote Back to top

ATTCHwhichisallowedandencouragedUUU!
paulhicks

Post   Posted: May 02, 2005 - 00:09 Reply with quote Back to top

vanGorn wrote:
Exploiting the bugs (or features) like using pass block to bind players instead for intercepting or chainpushing sidesteppers into the crowd or scoring with bloodthirsty vampires with no thrall to bite adjacent.

chainpushing sidesteppers is alowed. it came up in a game i was playing and christer himself told me (and my irate opponent) that its fine

Post   Posted: May 02, 2005 - 00:16 Reply with quote Back to top

This is the best thread I have read on FUMBBL so far. My kudos goes to all the coaches who posted here for their imagination and creativity. Off the record ive even tried a few of the tricks mentioned myself in my time, but im not telling which Wink
sk8bcn

Post   Posted: May 02, 2005 - 00:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Two things I lived really:

I couldn't find a game for ogres in Div x, I just played a necromantic TR 190/180 team (my ogres were TR 125/95). I settup the game; opponent hiddenly hired Ramtut.

Seen a guy telling Captain1821 (CR 170 just to let everyone know) "you are too lucky" (after he failed 3 times in a row picking up ball with a sure hand AG 3 player) "you're winning percentage indicates you are not learning from mistakes. You are a bad coach"

Should I add the guy lost vs Cap?
Arktoris

Post   Posted: May 02, 2005 - 00:25 Reply with quote Back to top

8 member gang foul on wardancer

XXX
XOX
XXX
Karhumies

Post   Posted: May 02, 2005 - 00:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Using a stunty leeg team with no icons as default, swap the players' pictures around.
e.g. give your Strigoyan Lord the player picture of a Thralling and make one of the Thrallings have the Lord's picture. Hopefully the opponent gangbangs the Thralling wannabe-Lord, giving you a free blitz with your real Lord.

Might occasionally work against a player who has not installed custom stunty icons and is too lazy to look at the stats.
Karhumies

Post   Posted: May 02, 2005 - 01:03 Reply with quote Back to top

If a friend has used your compie to play on fumbbl and forgot to log out, switch his teams' background picture and player pictures and add a mention of his carelessness to his bio. The replacement pictures are of course googled; not any lame standard pics from fumbbl site but something more...shocking.

Haven't used this one but I've seen it in action.
Karhumies

Post   Posted: May 02, 2005 - 01:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Tell a friend IRL or via IM or by phone the fumbbl site is down for the next two days and that it can't be helped. Ask him/her to go into a movie or something to "kill some time" and once that is over, go back to your house to play some more fumbbl.
Karhumies

Post   Posted: May 02, 2005 - 01:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Start the game by greeting your opponent:

"Have fun, hope the ref will be blind today! : )"
SnakeSanders

Post   Posted: May 02, 2005 - 01:40 Reply with quote Back to top

i heard of a coach or two who did this when it was still possible.

you used to be able to opt out of ranking so if a game wasnt going well you could opt out during the matc so it wouldnt affect the ratings!!!
xyon

Post   Posted: May 02, 2005 - 02:32 Reply with quote Back to top

do what this one guy did, have a 4 mummy khemri team and hire Ramtut III whenever you can
 Jump to: