17 coaches online • Server time: 02:31
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Making Assassins mor...goto Post New Team Page Betagoto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
PeteW

Post   Posted: Aug 08, 2006 - 09:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Emphasy wrote:
I say this: t16 fouling is weak as it proves your lack of skill to foul well for the other 15 turns! (dont argue with me i got more than 3000 fouls on my mind, haha...)

Foul better for the first 15 turns and then we wont even have to deal with silly things like this:)

LOL.

/me points at the big fat Emphasy-shaped hypocrite and waves this match at him where he T16 nigglefouled my n00b beastman. It was funny and also means I get a free T16 foul on Emph next time we play... hehehehehe!

Post   Posted: Aug 08, 2006 - 09:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Tophat wrote:
smashyahelmut wrote:
ver 8.6
is also a good example of what im talking about how much more blood is on the pitch now at the end of the game
people are out for blood
its what excites the fans

all in all you have replied to your own thread far to often . Unless you have something really intresting to add or someone replys to you directly spaming your own thread in an attempt to make your thread seem more important is pretty lame Smile .
Please concider this before adding more drible to your already wet post .

Shocked

Post   Posted: Aug 08, 2006 - 10:00 Reply with quote Back to top

smashyahelmut wrote:
zerkalo wrote:
I think I have done turn 16 foul in 90% of my games.

90% of why I haven't done it the reason is I haven't got any opponent down, or I have, but I have failed a block and that has caused a turnover. Or I have scored, or tried to score.

But if opponent kicks and it is my turn 8 of 2nd half - FOULLLLLLLLLLLLLLllllllllllll is coming 97,8% sure. 100% sure that I try it.

I'm not here to make friends, I'm here to get touchdowns and casualties, and sometimes even wins.

PLAY YA SOMETIME
NO HOLD BARD

Me either. Wanna give a try to real bash contest.

Post   Posted: Aug 08, 2006 - 13:10 Reply with quote Back to top

@pac
There are some other evil conspiracies: Wink

• The fire-niggled-players conspiracy - the player unions will strike some day
  • The throw-away-team conspiracy - RRR is full of them
  • The no-cheerleaders conspiracy - painted cheerleaders rock

Fama

Post   Posted: Aug 08, 2006 - 13:20 Reply with quote Back to top

ultrabad wrote:
Maybe it will change all for the good but i dont think so.

If you cannot block or blitz em out, try fouling...16 turn fouls is just pure revege but sometimes it makes you feel better Wink

I find this attitude worrying - you want to make yourself feel happy while you make your opponent feel unhappy?

Post   Posted: Aug 08, 2006 - 13:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Booooooooo! to all of you posting on this thread.

Oh whats a hypocrit?

If you are interested in joining please get in touch.
Optihut

Post   Posted: Aug 08, 2006 - 13:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Fama wrote:
I find this attitude worrying - you want to make yourself feel happy while you make your opponent feel unhappy?

Humans are a cruel lot.
Fama

Post   Posted: Aug 08, 2006 - 13:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Optihut wrote:
Fama wrote:

Humans are a cruel lot.

True - but that doesn't mean you shouldn't try to be better.

Post   Posted: Aug 08, 2006 - 13:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Guys I don't see what the issue is it's just a game and like any other game you can put hours, days, etc into it building up characters, nations, etc and then they get destroyed. The only difference here is you don't get to load your savegame and prevent the disaster, for all you "people" that do. Just play the game and remember if it was put in the book by the BB gods then it was probly meant to happen anytime, anyplace. The Evil One
paulhicks

Post   Posted: Aug 08, 2006 - 14:05 Reply with quote Back to top

say it with me people:

" FOULERS, STALLERS AND NOOBS OH MY.
FOULERS, STALLERS AND NOOBS OH MY.
FOULERS STALLERS AND NOOBS OH MY"

thats what i love about this site. no matter how randomly i pop in theres always a "fresh" debate about what people hate/ love/ dont really care about but want to see their own words on the screen (delete as appropriate).

from now on i think all coaches should be required to fill out the following form and have it automaticaly posted on their team bios:

Why your going to hate me:

Please deleate as apropriate

1) I foul; more than you/ less than you/ all the time/ never/ only on the 3rd tuesday of every month when the moon is in its second phase.

2) i stall; to win/ to foul more/ when im 2-0 down and have no concept of how to play the game.

3) i whinge when; you foul/ you stall/ you talk/ you dont talk/ you post naked photos of my mum on your coach bio.

4) i take; 2 minuites per turn/ 4 minuites per turn/ the piss.

5) i use fumbbl as; a place to have fun/ a place to make friends/ a place to take out all my frustration at being the skinniest, spottiest streak of piss in existance (apart from the skinny bit this ones mine).

p.s. can i request a spellchecker for the forums cuz i spell like a tawt Wink

Post   Posted: Aug 08, 2006 - 14:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Fama wrote:
Optihut wrote:
Fama wrote:

Humans are a cruel lot.

True - but that doesn't mean you shouldn't try to be better.

Wow! I must be really soft!

Before coming to Fumbbl I liked the idea that it is better for everyone if you do not "p*ss people off unnecessarily". This would usually make turn 16 fouls bad.

On Fumbbl it seems that people will moan, whine, sulk and throw hissy fits whatever you do. So you may as well go for it. Smile

If you really must foul after the game is decided, don't forget to apologise for it. That really p*sses 'em off. Smile

Also, coach bios show average TDs & CAS per game. Why not average fouls too? (From the point when fouls were first recorded anyway)

Post   Posted: Aug 08, 2006 - 14:11 Reply with quote Back to top

thats a damned good idea. I'd like to see that
keybounce

Post   Posted: Aug 08, 2006 - 20:24 Reply with quote Back to top

momfreeek wrote:
keybounce wrote:
[voice=playground]
"I'm right"
"No, I'm right"
"No, I'm right"
[/voice]

Its always nice to see someone making a blanket insult about others behaviour just before joining in himself Rolling Eyes

It would be a very boring discussion if we all agreed.

I'm sorry. I wasn't trying to say what was right, or how others should play.

I was only trying to say what I'm here to play. Nothing else.
keybounce

Post   Posted: Aug 10, 2006 - 03:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Meanwhile, with a fun, enjoyable game under my belt,

It's been a LONG time since I've played.
I'm used to having a 16 member team, so you can take a few casualties, and earn a star player (permanent member of your team) by the time you lost 3, 4 at worst.

Not starting with only 12, and only being able to field 7 on the last drive.
Furious_George

Post   Posted: Aug 11, 2006 - 17:25 Reply with quote Back to top

To be honest, if you start a thread like this what your effectively saying is 'next time we play, foul me for 16 turns... please!'

"Hugh Mann eh? Now theres a name I can trust!"
Me Loves Futurama
 Jump to: