63 coaches online • Server time: 22:21
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Finishing the 60 Gam...goto Post Borg Invasiongoto Post GIF Guide
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
KenThis

Post   Posted: Apr 25, 2011 - 18:41 Reply with quote Back to top

i am changing my prediction and now see a chaos victory and full squad ready to take on your disgusting woodelves to turn them into elf paste that i can then spread on my rats toast.

and then darkelves to win the entire thing.
Sigmar1

Post   Posted: Apr 25, 2011 - 19:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Final WO match scheduled for Wed. at 20:45 bbtime.

However, this occurs during my lunch break with all the attendant possible interruptions/ complications etc.

Post   Posted: Apr 25, 2011 - 19:12
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

KenThis wrote:
i am changing my prediction and now see a chaos victory and full squad ready to take on your disgusting woodelves to turn them into elf paste that i can then spread on my rats toast.

and then darkelves to win the entire thing.

You wound me! I didn't even try to kill your obviously drug-enhanced speed demon during our match. The bionic rat took all my focus!
PainState

Post   Posted: Apr 25, 2011 - 21:18 Reply with quote Back to top

**Milford from the UI **

Well now that 3 of the final four teams are set, and all three of them are "elves" the fair weather front runner fans are starting to show up at the WO for the final four matches. These so called fans are the worst. They think Blood Bowl is a NUFFLE gift for all the ag4 baller teams and they seem to have this supperiority complex problem that the only way to play pure blood bowl is to ball your way to victory.

Skavenblight is now starting to overflow with all these elf supporters and the fun loving atmosphere is starting to get a little stale. One can only take so much elf love my friends.

Post   Posted: Apr 25, 2011 - 23:05 Reply with quote Back to top

We definitely need dwarves as forth final four team!

Post   Posted: Apr 26, 2011 - 02:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Are we really sure we want dwarfs to advance to the final 4? That would mean a bunch of Dwarf fans would show up and starting carrying on about how NUFFLE first revealved Blood Bowl to dwarfs and all that...might set off another war or something....lets just hope chaos advances so we dont have to hear the end of the dwarf vs elf debate.

Post   Posted: Apr 26, 2011 - 02:47 Reply with quote Back to top

PainState wrote:
Are we really sure we want dwarfs to advance to the final 4? That would mean a bunch of Dwarf fans would show up and starting carrying on about how NUFFLE first revealved Blood Bowl to dwarfs and all that...might set off another war or something....lets just hope chaos advances so we dont have to hear the end of the dwarf vs elf debate.

I thought Khemri were the first to play a simple version of the game (ok, not the full on nuffles but still BB)... Where are the Khemri teams?!

Post   Posted: Apr 27, 2011 - 03:45 Reply with quote Back to top

** Milfords back page editorial **

Some could say my editorial today is based on the idea that ignorance is bliss.

well that ignorance was totally shattered today when I was out and about taking in the sites and sounds of the WO.

I was pulling back a pint at one of the local taverns I was bumped into by a fan of the Hanazakri contigent that has descended on the WO to show their support. Well I was intrigued I have not scene any fans of the lowly dwarf crew.

Well it turns out as my mind was shattered that the Hanazakri no kimitachi E dwarf team is actually a teenage soap opera about a girl going to Japan to find her true love in a dormoritory of all guys and that this is a tribute team to that show.

This is wrong on so many levels that it blows my mind

1) that a dwarf team of all races could be used as the tribute to such a....teenage, wimpy.....the adjecticves that describe this sacriliage to all that is dwarf cannot be spoken.

2)there is some deep psychological problems at play here...obviously the tribute is feminate in content...so lets juxtapose that female urge into all that is manly about blood bowl, dwarfs...oh my.

I cannot continue with this...my mind and Blood Bowl soul is still realing from this grand revelation.

SO in order to make peace with my inner Blood Bowl soul I invoke the name of all that is holy to Blood Bowl, NUFFLE himself. DO not let this continue...It will be a blashphemy to all that is holy to let a team named in tribute such a sissy show to continue...IT CANNOT BE!!!

I dont care about the amount of inducements those pansies will get...I dont care about AV9...Please NUFFLE punish those who would invoke a name that is athamane to the true spirit of BLOOD....this cannot continue.

OH I need some more beer to make this icky feeling go away...with the full realization that once Iam sober again I will probally have to get drunk again to make it go away.

Ignorance is bliss...dont let anybody tell you diffrent

Last edited by PainState on %b %27, %2011 - %04:%Apr; edited 2 times in total
PainState

Post   Posted: Apr 27, 2011 - 03:46 Reply with quote Back to top

**OOPS** double posted due to the mind blowing effects of a Japaneese teenage drama.

Post   Posted: Apr 27, 2011 - 07:23 Reply with quote Back to top

I wholeheartedly concur that the Dwarf run needs to end here and now. Go Chaos!

Post   Posted: Apr 27, 2011 - 18:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Well the Crushers VS the team that shall not be named match should be interesting for those who love to play the inducement game.

So will the Dwarfs spend their kings ransom on stars and some babes/bribes OR load up on 3 bribes, 2 babes, a chef to chew some rerolls and some extra apoths?

With that amount of gold the options are plentiful.

My gut says to go to the extremes with that amount...2 Stars/ Morg + who ever else and then get some babes. It covers both bases for the dwarfs..gets them back up to 13 players and forces the chaos thugs to get CAS because KO's will probally be coming back with 2 babes handing out the free beer.

Of course the Crushers are not sitting on a mound of cash to play with here. This game looks like a classic example of the favorite maybe going ahead and throwing down 100,000 GC just so he can get some inducments to help him out. But alas that scenario will not play out in this match.

Post   Posted: Apr 27, 2011 - 21:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Are babes really that useful for dwarves? With thick skull chances to be KO'ed are rather low... I tend to hire Barik Farblast or something for 100k instead of one/two babes. Anyway: This is goinig to be interesting! Smile

Edit: Just realized the game has already by played. Very Happy
PainState

Post   Posted: Apr 27, 2011 - 23:48 Reply with quote Back to top

** Milford from the WO **

Well now that the dwarf issue has been settled we head on into the final 4. The dark elves are matched up and on the other side we have chaos VS woodies. It should be a very intersting final 4 and has the potential for a really nice finals match.

Post   Posted: Apr 28, 2011 - 00:01
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

I sure hope you all aren't expecting me to be the one to kill those freaky strong chaos warriors.
Mr_Foulscumm

Post   Posted: Apr 28, 2011 - 00:08 Reply with quote Back to top

Kryten wrote:
I sure hope you all aren't expecting me to be the one to kill those freaky strong chaos warriors.

I expect you to kill them all. Do not disappoint me!