20 coaches online • Server time: 03:42
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post BB2016 Ranked, Leagu...goto Post Borg Invasiongoto Post Elfball... where are...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Walks_in_the_Sun

Post   Posted: Dec 12, 2006 - 22:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, like - "The iron fist of Mr. Baxter"?? I didn't vote for Lenny! I'm the only one who believed him innocent. Gonna work on my dead posts.

I think Schwip is guilty. I will vote for him or Purple, until I see a damn good reason otherwise.
quota

Post   Posted: Dec 12, 2006 - 22:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Jan, I think it woulda been better to have Schwip tortured and Lenny in the cell. Less confusion that way. But done is done. We move on...

Dammit all to hell! So much for thinking outside the box. Okay, here are some random thoughts for you...

With Lenny innocent, I still think Walks could be a scientist, but he could also simply have acted to save himself.

Schwip could also be a scientist now that Lenny isn't.

Fama, PLorg, and Purple all suspected Sickroy, if we decide to push our luck and continue down that road, but I personally feel that's a bit too much of a gamble at this point. I'd prefer some more evidence.

Let's not forget about Sickroy herself either. After all, several people did point in her direction, and no way were they all scientists.

Walks mentioned Schwip's group of three innocents; Schwip, Purple, and Fama. Could these be the three scientists? I find it doubtful that he'd take that big a risk, but maybe if we found one of them, the others would be left out of danger. Again, I think this is too much of a long stretch.

Post 6 Posted: Dec 12, 2006 - 23:01 Reply with quote Back to top

JanMattys wrote:
You would never believe the mess my mind made up with roles and names and so on.

You accidently marked Lenny as blue.
JanMattys

Post   Posted: Dec 12, 2006 - 23:03 Reply with quote Back to top

SchwipSchwap wrote:
JanMattys wrote:
You would never believe the mess my mind made up with roles and names and so on.

You accidently marked Lenny as blue.

/me goes wild... then thinks a bit more...

HEY!
Lenny IS (well, was) innocent!
Razz

Post 6 Posted: Dec 12, 2006 - 23:14 Reply with quote Back to top

So Lenny was innocent. Great.
So thanks Lenny for making us losing the game.

Hmm...no, I can't imagine that much bad play from the innocents.
I refuse to think that all wrong thoughts were made by innocents.
Since Markus was the most obvious innocent apart from quota.
vote Purplegoo.
SchwipSchwap

Post 6 Posted: Dec 12, 2006 - 23:16 Reply with quote Back to top

<i>'Aaah! I'm bl-bleeding. Pl-pleeease someone g-get a d-doctor. Quick!'</i>
JanMattys

Post   Posted: Dec 12, 2006 - 23:19 Reply with quote Back to top

SchwipSchwap wrote:

No doctor would EVER enter the Cube just to help you. Wink

Post 6 Posted: Dec 12, 2006 - 23:23 Reply with quote Back to top

JanMattys wrote:
SchwipSchwap wrote:

No doctor would EVER enter the Cube just to help you. Wink

True. At least someone is talking sense here. Rolling Eyes

<i>'M-Mr. Marbleball, you su-surely m-must have l-learnt first aid. Pleeeeeease!'</i>
Fama

Post   Posted: Dec 12, 2006 - 23:27 Reply with quote Back to top

"Wha... I can change strings on a guitar faster than you can say "ohmygodthatsfast" and shred like a madman, but I don't know a thing about first aid... besides... blood makes me... feel... diz...

*insert sound effect of a fainting guitarist falling to the floor*

*possibly "thump"*

Post 6 Posted: Dec 12, 2006 - 23:36 Reply with quote Back to top

Walks_in_the_Sun wrote:
I think Schwip is guilty.

Yes I am a scientist. How did you find it out?

Well I must say that was one of the worst innocent performances ever.
Anyway. For the second place: no one. Purplegoo gets tortured and everybody else enters the cell. Don't worry, a scientist will cast a late vote. If not we can deny them victory (I don't think the innocents deserve a victory after that many errors they made, so might as well go for a draw). If a scientist does cast a late vote it will probably be against me. If we get lucky I survive (or the other innocent that gets voted) and we know one scientist. We torture him tomorrow and send everybody into the cell again. Repeat until everybody is dead (draw) or we found all scientists (win).
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Dec 13, 2006 - 00:08 Reply with quote Back to top

SchwipSchwap wrote:

vote Purplegoo.

Wha?....

From in your 4 probable innocents all game to voted for on the pivotal day of the game where we must not go wrong?

Whats up with that? Which part of voting for Lenny over the alternate (that's right - the alternate was SchwipSchwap) made me go from innocent to more guilty than the 5 others aboard the Lenny bandwagon (that's right - including ScwipSchwap)?!

Maybe I'm just tired, but I think you're either driven crazy by how badly this is going, or you are pressing home your final scientist advantage whilst you have another on board (i.e. Walks), and hope you get enough to join in.

Maybe Lenny was right about you after all. Maybe you forced that tie in order to buy Zuul and Freak another day. Or maybe as a scientist you simply screwed up. You certainly got very defensive when Lenny took you to task.

I feel it would be rash to vote for you, and I would feel as if I'm lashing out if I did so, since you have been so high on my innocent list for so long Schwip. However, if my name is Walks and I have an either/or thought, I'm going to point out that Schwip survived that cell. Granted, it was 45/55 if he's innocent, but even so, the fact remains he survived.

My suspects;

1. Walks. Trying to cast doubt on either me or Schwip - forcing people to make a choice between 2 (maybe?) innocents. Was very nicely not on the innocent Lenny wagon.

2. Sickroy - for the reasons listed before. Would be my ideal vote really. Can't get enough support it seems.

3. Schwip - for this total change in attitude. If it comes down to me and him, I know who has survived a cell, and who has been pulling the strings for a couple of days.

4. Everyone else.

Any one of those 3 will do me. I would prefer numbers one or two.

Bah. I'm so tired. I really hope someone gets a flash of inspiration tomorrow, or we're done for.
Walks_in_the_Sun

Post   Posted: Dec 13, 2006 - 00:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Purplegoo wrote:
1. Walks. Trying to cast doubt on either me or Schwip - forcing people to make a choice between 2 (maybe?) innocents. Was very nicely not on the innocent Lenny wagon.

This I love. Schwip and Purple rail on me for NOT wanting Lenny to get tortured, and now that he's innocent, they point at me again!

You guys, you'd have better credibility if you would stick to one argument instead of playing both sides of the ball.
SchwipSchwap

Post 6 Posted: Dec 13, 2006 - 00:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Purplegoo wrote:
SchwipSchwap wrote:

vote Purplegoo.

Wha?....

From in your 4 probable innocents all game to voted for on the pivotal day of the game where we must not go wrong?

Whats up with that? Which part of voting for Lenny over the alternate (that's right - the alternate was SchwipSchwap) made me go from innocent to more guilty than the 5 others aboard the Lenny bandwagon (that's right - including ScwipSchwap)?!

Maybe I'm just tired, but I think you're either driven crazy by how badly this is going, or you are pressing home your final scientist advantage whilst you have another on board (i.e. Walks), and hope you get enough to join in.

Hehe, that was funny.
unvote Purplegoo
Well, actually yesterday was the pivotal day of the game where we must not go wrong. But instead we voted two innocents thanks to Lenny.

No, I'm not driven crazy. I just targeted a random target, that's all.
SchwipSchwap

Post 6 Posted: Dec 13, 2006 - 00:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Walks_in_the_Sun wrote:

This I love. Schwip and Purple rail on me for NOT wanting Lenny to get tortured, and now that he's innocent, they point at me again!

You guys, you'd have better credibility if you would stick to one argument instead of playing both sides of the ball.

Huh? I never said I still suspect you after Lenny turned out innocent.
You see ghosts. But maybe it's that what you want.
vote Walks_in_the_Sun
Here you are!
SchwipSchwap

Post 6 Posted: Dec 13, 2006 - 00:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Purplegoo wrote:
However, if my name is Walks and I have an either/or thought, I'm going to point out that Schwip survived that cell. Granted, it was 45/55 if he's innocent, but even so, the fact remains he survived.

45? 25+15=40 Rolling Eyes
 Jump to: