48 coaches online • Server time: 16:55
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Designer's Comm...goto Post Why did GW nerf guar...goto Post Secret League zombie...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Habeli

Post   Posted: Feb 12, 2007 - 23:10 Reply with quote Back to top

After some "team management" da boyz of Cromm were ready for secondus.

First up were the Zons (for second time in a row), who were begging some fist and thats what they gained.
Accompanied by few TDs. Revenge always tastes sweeet!

Then kemries, beatin'n'bashin, couple TDs

Lizzies were nasty gits and almost won, but we tied the game on last turn with some nice moves =)

The other khems, treated Eia Tod badly so we ad to show dem how da orkz win!
princevaliant

Post   Posted: Feb 12, 2007 - 23:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Can anyone stop the Hobgoblin Superstars? Twisted Evil

On a high from their 4 game winning streak, the Superstars are taken the sport to new heights with their crazy passing and dodging antics.

Who will be their next challenger? Is the team so scary that new teams will be frightened away from the NBL? Twisted Evil
princevaliant

Post   Posted: Feb 13, 2007 - 21:25 Reply with quote Back to top

Two teams retired in the 2nd tournament! We need fresh blood, otherwise it will be impossible for the lower ranked teams to have a chance to get to the top.

What say ye our leader, HunterX?
HunterX

Post   Posted: Feb 13, 2007 - 22:47 Reply with quote Back to top

I say go get some fresh blood! As certain immature 13yo little boys don't know how to be courteous and appreciative, we now have the second less team.

Post   Posted: Feb 13, 2007 - 23:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Im not 13 years old. I just got a bit carried away and did't think about my actions.
HunterX

Post   Posted: Feb 14, 2007 - 01:20 Reply with quote Back to top

kemimutt wrote:
Im not 13 years old. I just got a bit carried away and did't think about my actions.

I wasn't actually referring to you in this post. The pie! pie! coach quit the group without even playing a game. He is 13yo. [EDIT] I didn't even know about your retired team.[/EDIT]

If you would create another team to replace the one you retired (any race except khemri, skaven, orc(?)) I will appreciate it. Otherwise, that's three players we've lost from an already minimal sized group.

Please consider it.

Post   Posted: Feb 14, 2007 - 01:28 Reply with quote Back to top

I will, but I dont know when I will have the time. Must do some thinking about what to play first.
princevaliant

Post   Posted: Feb 16, 2007 - 20:39 Reply with quote Back to top

In a blood filled match against Habeli's B.L.O.C.K., the Hobgoblin Superstars had to settle for a tie, ending their winning streak, but keeping them on the top of the tournament.

The Hobgoblins have vowed to foul the daylight out of B.L.O.C.K. should they ever meet on the pitch again. It was only through the amazing efforts of the Bull Centaurs that anything was able to be done at all this match, as AV7 did what it usually does when up against a team with lots of Mighty Blow - it breaks.
Habeli

Post   Posted: Feb 16, 2007 - 20:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Goblins challenged da orks, to see wether da orks goz guz.
We 'ad guz and so did gobz, but wez winnaz 2-0 and 4 goblins were hurt during match. Orks survived without a scratch.

Then the stinky chefs came, poisoned our food and kicked our nuz,
-2d blitzes and stuff, Tie 2-2 and many cas for da orks, one for da chefs.

Leading greenskins met on pitch to see which one was the ultimate!
First half da orks tried to beat them Hobz, but failed, lost the ball and conceded a td.
Da orks were mad about the embarassment and shouted WAAAAAGH! in the locker room, and made a perfect defence...
then started the struggle, da orks pushing against the meatwall of hobbos, bulls and a troll.
Da Gobz got through first and started to harass the ballcarrier, but it didn't bother da Hobboz,
their bull pushed through orks and ran downfiel to recive a nice pass from ballcarrier. DAT MAKES UZ MAD.
Trobo shouted, ramming da bull and stunning him. Trobo took the ball and started running towards Preciz who was waitin for da ball.
Game was soon tied 1-1 and da Hobz got 2 turns to score, Sniz was waitin for a change to make da TTM td, he is such a sneky git.
but da Hobz knows da gitz and rammed Sniz down on their 8th turn.

SO it was a tie, but we won the cas 5-1 and therefore shortened their into 2 points, so close yet so far...
phubar

Post   Posted: Feb 17, 2007 - 07:09 Reply with quote Back to top

Only Boys Need Block 1 - 0 Ramification
http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=1560845

With this game, Ramification rounds out the tournament, having played every currently active team. The girls of Only Boys took advantage of blizzard conditions that lasted most of the game, exploiting their superior movement to stymie the Khemeri.

On a greatly ironic note, the only game the Hobgoblin Superstars have ever lost was a 2-1 preseason defeat at the hands of OBNB. Similarly, the last time Be Lethal Or Crom Kills lost, it was their final preseason game - also against OBNB. Apparently, losing to the Amazons in preseason is a sure sign of doing well in the tournament...

oops... just fouled a coach all the way out of FUMBBL... (gosh)-(darn) it!
Habeli

Post   Posted: Feb 17, 2007 - 08:44 Reply with quote Back to top

phubar wrote:
Apparently, losing to the Amazons in preseason is a sure sign of doing well in the tournament...
=D
B.L.O.C.K. had a rematch against dem Zonz and won, maybe the Ramificatio will do the same in next tourney Wink
tzilacatzin

Post   Posted: Feb 21, 2007 - 03:50 Reply with quote Back to top

phubar wrote:
Only Boys Need Block 1 - 0 Ramification
http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=1560845

With this game, Ramification rounds out the tournament, having played every currently active team.

Ahem, you have failed to try the other Khemri team in the tournament. Beware The Sticks And Stones look forward to smashing the ladies of the league...again. The next meeting will not be so "friendly". [Evil laugh]Muahahahahahahahaha[/Evil laugh]
tzilacatzin

Post   Posted: Feb 21, 2007 - 03:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Beware The Sticks And Stones 0 - 0 Ravenloft Lovelies

Basically just a big scrum for 16 turns. The deadites were able to hold the opposition scoreless through clever knocking out of their offensive players. Thinking about it, I find most of Hunter's teams offensive...

Post   Posted: Feb 21, 2007 - 05:36 Reply with quote Back to top

tzilacatzin wrote:
Thinking about it, I find most of Hunter's teams offensive...

So report me... Laughing

Last edited by HunterX on %b %21, %2007 - %15:%Feb; edited 1 time in total
Snappy_Dresser

Post   Posted: Feb 21, 2007 - 08:31 Reply with quote Back to top

PHUBAR!!!!

My Little Darlings are calling you out!

Face me if you dare!

"I hear that shadow is a douchebag"
-Mr Foulscumm
 Jump to: