17 coaches online • Server time: 02:57
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post 4,000TV!goto Post IBA Draft Leaguegoto Post SWL Season CI
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
SinisterDexter

Post   Posted: Mar 07, 2007 - 12:51 Reply with quote Back to top

As a relative newcomer to FUMBBL I have found U to be a good starting point. Having played a bit in RL, but being hesitant about the technology, it was a decent area to just have a bit of fun in before making the foray into R or L. Of course, Academy is the best spot for this, but it appears there are a lot of rank newbies in there. Being practically married and a full time worker also restricts the amount of time I have to play, so having a U team available to just chill with a game here and there is good.

It seems to me that the basic ideas for each division work. What I have trouble with is not the distinction between U and L but the distinction between L and R (and I'm not even going anywhere near F yet - that just looks scary).
sk8bcn

Post   Posted: Mar 08, 2007 - 09:37 Reply with quote Back to top

I haven't played a lot recently but I like dead causes: I jumped into Ladder and div X when they were nearly dead. I'll do my best soon to raise interest into U. Why? No clue! Mental thing. I keep L for real League playing