48 coaches online • Server time: 21:23
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Finishing the 60 Gam...goto Post Borg Invasiongoto Post GIF Guide
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Cribbleobblepie

Post   Posted: Jun 23, 2008 - 15:06 Reply with quote Back to top

"...wil be thy sword and shield."

Brother Logic, I'm glad you have brought reason to us once again. Your wisdom is infinate, peace be with you always.

Post   Posted: Jun 23, 2008 - 15:21 Reply with quote Back to top

<b>vote Cribbleobblepie</b> for being a great big suck up.

Post   Posted: Jun 23, 2008 - 15:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Amen...

Post   Posted: Jun 23, 2008 - 15:30 Reply with quote Back to top

I follow the commandments of our Chaplain. Let only those who we know to be pure strike out against the darkness.

Cleanse Mr_Foulscumm
Mr_Foulscumm

Post   Posted: Jun 23, 2008 - 15:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Can I vote for 2 people please?

Post   Posted: Jun 23, 2008 - 19:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Cleanse Mr_Foulscumm

Being a suckup is what religion is all about.

~Robert Wilensky

http://thespoonybard.mybrute.com/
CircularLogic

Post   Posted: Jun 23, 2008 - 19:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Don`t forget the last commandment, brothers!
wackogenius

Post   Posted: Jun 23, 2008 - 20:02 Reply with quote Back to top

CircularLogic wrote:
Don`t forget the last commandment, brothers!

i was just gonna say this is an awful lot of bandwagoning

i mean no offense but even tho we know circular is innocent, he doenst have any more information than the rest of us innocents do, am not saying hes definitely wrong but chances are none of us will suggest an evil for a while, and bandwagoning is good for evils as they fit in/hide really well as long as other evils arent targeted

so for now i'll save my vote Smile

Post   Posted: Jun 23, 2008 - 21:05 Reply with quote Back to top

"Oh brother, where are thou! So much fear... and fear leads to anger.... Bloodshed is coming, but we, the innocent brothers, shall defend the kingdom from those evil spirits. Brother Tyrions mistrust makes my heart sad.... But shall i vote for him in revenge? Only time will show.... And maybe i wont be able to vote.... So, dear brothers, please explain me how to write BOLDly to cast my vote"

May the light prevail

Your noobish brother Reis.
Reisender

Post   Posted: Jun 23, 2008 - 21:09 Reply with quote Back to top

...after speaking, brother Reisender sings with his brothers, completing the holy verse:
"...will be thy sword and shield."
Reisender

Post   Posted: Jun 23, 2008 - 21:15 Reply with quote Back to top

"...By the way brother wacko, thou shallst not be named the second part of your name, since thou does not know if our holy chaplain has been revealed truth by the angels or god himself. Or may it is an evil spirit that tries to misguide us....?"

... coughs...

By the way brothers, please excuse my weirdo wanna be medieval language, i immigrated from the land of Sigmar. My grammar might be wrong, but my faith is strong..."
wackogenius

Post   Posted: Jun 23, 2008 - 22:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Reisender wrote:
"...By the way brother wacko, thou shallst not be named the second part of your name, since thou does not know if our holy chaplain has been revealed truth by the angels or god himself. Or may it is an evil spirit that tries to misguide us....?"

spelledaren wrote:
the Chaplain.

He was preaching to you all when the spirits appeared, and he was not in the mist that descended upon you all. Everyone could see him, so you know for sure that he is not possessed.

He is a known innocent, and if there is a tie with his vote in it, he wins that vote.

Circularlogic is the Chaplain.

this clearly states he is the same as the rest of us innocents just that we know he is innocent due to him being lucky enough to be in view at the right time, im not trying to discredit him in anyway, i was simply pointing out that bandwagoning with no information isnt the greatest of ideas

i also think wildly pointing fingers isnt the greatest idea with no clue about anything hence why ive yet to vote

Post   Posted: Jun 23, 2008 - 22:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Well spoken, brother wackogenius. But remember that our chaplain "is a known innocent", and we have no information that he "is the same as the rest of us innocents". He is our chaplain and "if there is a tie with a vote in it, he wins that vote". So he IS special as he is our chaplain and spiritual leader.

However, you are rigth there is no need to vote without informnation, jumping on a pumpwagon or something...

So let time bring wisdom.
Meanwhile, join our holy chant, brother wackogenius:

(chants) "...will be thy sword and shield."

(name edited after looking for "wacko" in the dictionary)
ambush

Post   Posted: Jun 24, 2008 - 00:50 Reply with quote Back to top

it may be best to create draws every day with chaplin circulars draw breaking power. may help create some interesting insights...
drbunny

Post   Posted: Jun 24, 2008 - 02:40 Reply with quote Back to top

The Chaplain is innocent until the sprites use their powers and posses him.
He is not immune from being taken over. I may not read clearly but the sprite cannot kill outright, we will be the one who do the killing.

Last edited by drbunny on %b %24, %2008 - %02:%Jun; edited 1 time in total
 Jump to: