39 coaches online • Server time: 14:25
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Designer's Comm...goto Post Claw/MBgoto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'S
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Arktoris

Post   Posted: Jul 09, 2008 - 15:25 Reply with quote Back to top

Zaghrog wrote:
And the next time you are going to open a new topic, please use the Search function at the top the page to see if the topic has been discussed before, this one has been done so many times.

yeah, we like moaning about thread necromancy. Wink

back on topic.

the RNG has randomly selected you for a balls ripping nuffling that will last about 6 games.

enjoy!

Post   Posted: Jul 09, 2008 - 15:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Let me guess.... someone is using the admin client again.... right?

Post   Posted: Jul 09, 2008 - 15:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Heh. I renamed the death markers so the tombstone comes up first cos I like it so much... So I ve had several tomb stone matches. Wink
Sundown67

Post   Posted: Jul 09, 2008 - 18:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Jan, that game you posted is hilarious. I especially love how it gave the MVP to one of the dead guys.
Borgen

Post   Posted: Jul 09, 2008 - 18:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Sundown67 wrote:
Jan, that game you posted is hilarious. I especially love how it gave the MVP to one of the dead guys.

when have you ever seen the MVP not go to a dead guy? its uncanny.

Post   Posted: Jul 10, 2008 - 02:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Can't compare to Jan's game but this one was pretty terrible for me;

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&op=view&id=2244953
Diabl0658

Post   Posted: Jul 10, 2008 - 02:36 Reply with quote Back to top

DubDude, I believe your problem has something to do with a glitch in the system. Coaches with more "d"s in there name tend to be given worse dice rolls then normal due to a piece of test code that was never removed by SkyJunkie. To disable this and get normal dice rolls you need to press Ctrl+D at the start of each game.

Post   Posted: Jul 10, 2008 - 02:42 Reply with quote Back to top

DubDude wrote:
in this game I has a luck of 14%!!

LMAO - Thanks for that, that makes me feel much better about my luck.
Focus

Post   Posted: Jul 10, 2008 - 02:52 Reply with quote Back to top

yeah I'm having a horror run at the moment myself, but interspersed here and there with insanely lucky games. It's like some kind of weird luck seesaw type thing where I'm either having bad luck or good luck. It's weird! I think we should come up with a theory for it....

....We should call it the Law of Averages. Maybe Probability. Just not sure if the mathematical world is ready for such outlandish theories.
The RNG is stupid morons Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
funnyfingers

Post   Posted: Jul 10, 2008 - 03:16 Reply with quote Back to top

JanMattys wrote:
My humble contribution:
New team... I guess nuffle didn't want me to have a dark elf team Very Happy
http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=753918

I had 5 deaths in this match with 3 squig herders, a squig, and a squig hopper.

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&op=view&id=2144677
funnyfingers

Post   Posted: Jul 10, 2008 - 03:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Sundown67 wrote:

This match was funny. His bio is based around the treeman and turn 1 the treeman got badly hurt by a thrown rock and he ended up getting the MVP:

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&op=view&id=2249004
Roseph

Post   Posted: Jul 10, 2008 - 03:23 Reply with quote Back to top

From the darkest bowls of the earth it rises again. Once thought dead and buried, it has been given new life. Slowly it builds strength, feeding on the weak and unknown. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes None can stop it. Few want to Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes for once it comes to life fully the signal must be lit. SPIRO SIGNAL Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Idea Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes has been lit
Stinkytroll

Post   Posted: Jul 10, 2008 - 03:35 Reply with quote Back to top

While we are talking about luck and dices I would like to introduce everyone to my new favorite player of ALL TIME
SillySod

Post   Posted: Jul 10, 2008 - 03:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Stinky, next time you have to get them raised and get their corpse the mvp too Very Happy

"There are those to whom knowledge is a shield. There are those to whom it is a weapon. Neither view is balanced."
funnyfingers

Post   Posted: Jul 10, 2008 - 03:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Stinkytroll wrote:
While we are talking about luck and dices I would like to introduce everyone to my new favorite player of ALL TIME

At first I saw that and was like ok a dwarf runner that played one game and got an MVP and didn't do anything and then I read the bio and saw he was dead and why. That is crazy awesome.
 Jump to: