57 coaches online • Server time: 23:55
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post TSC Draftgoto Post 4,000TV!goto Post IBA Draft League
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
JanMattys

Post   Posted: Jul 21, 2008 - 13:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Wow, that worked and the hellfish is again looking good.
Thanks momfreek...

Post   Posted: Jul 23, 2008 - 00:56 Reply with quote Back to top

The switch from " to ' has resulted in buttons returning to the right size, but the buttons no longer work when I click them. Any suggestions?

I have looked at the code, and can see no difference between the old and new code (except for the switch from " to '). Nor should there be, since I copied the code from

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=404877

into an editor and did a find/replace " with ' before copying into the following team's bio...

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=448498

(For an idea of what it would look like absent the switch from " to ', see http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=387574 where the buttons work but start in unhide mode, and are the wrong size)
JanMattys

Post   Posted: Jul 23, 2008 - 09:11 Reply with quote Back to top

You don't have to replace all the " to '.

Just the style ones:

This is a working button under the new rules:

<div><span><input type="button" value="SHOW TEXT" style='width:150px;font-size:10px;margin:0px;padding:0px;' onclick="if (this.value == 'SHOW TEXT') { this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('span')[1].getElementsByTagName('span')[0].style.display = ''; this.value = 'HIDE TEXT'; } else { this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('span')[1].getElementsByTagName('span')[0].style.display = 'none'; this.value = 'SHOW TEXT';}"></span><span><div class="alt2" style='margin: 0px; width:400px; border: 0px solid;'><span style='display: none;'>TEXT</b></div><br />

Post   Posted: Jul 23, 2008 - 19:24 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks.
Alibaba

Post   Posted: Jul 24, 2008 - 05:48 Reply with quote Back to top

Too bad there isnt way to run auto update team statistics without script. As far as I know.
pizzamogul

Post   Posted: Jul 25, 2008 - 15:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Holy Crap this was driving me nuts! I was copying/pasting old buttons and watching them NOT work... amazing I still have any hair left. Thank goodness for the 'forum search' feature!

Post   Posted: Jul 25, 2008 - 15:51 Reply with quote Back to top

pizzamogul wrote:
Holy Crap this was driving me nuts! I was copying/pasting old buttons and watching them NOT work... amazing I still have any hair left. Thank goodness for the 'forum search' feature!

Lol, updated all my main teams this morning. Smile
SeraphimRed

Post   Posted: Jul 26, 2008 - 11:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Had a PM this morning from someone using the FUMBBL Enhanced Editor GreaseMonkey Script that had the same problems.

I have now update the script to work around this issue for the Show/Hide buttons it inserts.

Enhance YOUR FUMBBL

clarkin

Post   Posted: Nov 18, 2008 - 15:00 Reply with quote Back to top

ah- I was wondering why I could no longer use <script> tags in my bios for fancy kill/death rollovers.
 Jump to: