30 coaches online • Server time: 12:15
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Finishing the 60 Gam...goto Post Borg Invasiongoto Post GIF Guide
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Vampy

Post   Posted: Sep 28, 2009 - 14:19 Reply with quote Back to top

JOIN US!!!

The Two Towers is the gleaming chance for that unholiest of alliances where Mordor and the Freeworld can fight side by side to capture the powerful rings that the Two Towers represents!
Grin

Post   Posted: Sep 28, 2009 - 23:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Everyone who can offer me a round about TR 126 builder, please PM me! Smile
SeraphimRed

Post   Posted: Sep 28, 2009 - 23:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Grin wrote:
Everyone who can offer me a round about TR 126 builder, please PM me! Smile

Grin, I'm happy to give you a cherry mate. Would need to be Mon - Thurs at 23.30 (23:00 at a push) bbtime though as I am busy this weekend.

I'm sure others would be happy to help too. Best place to get builders is in the #OBBA as LOTR shares that room.

Enhance YOUR FUMBBL

ex-convict

Post   Posted: Sep 28, 2009 - 23:49 Reply with quote Back to top

If you still need a team, I'd consider joining up again. For the wrong side, yes, but perhaps you'll never discover that I'm actually doing undercover work for Mordor! Muaahahahah.

Don't drop the soap.
G_Force

Post   Posted: Sep 28, 2009 - 23:53 Reply with quote Back to top

well so far Grin's Elves and Bill's Hummies are looking favorite as they have LotR Themed names already and the fluff gives em the edge. see the fluff forum guys (link on goup page) for some of the bio ideas and images others are using.

anyone and i mean ANYONE looking to join further down the line or needing builders would do well to hang around in #OBBA when online and get chatting with the guys in there, there's usually a cherry team or two waiting to help out as sera has offered to grin.

Looking again at the group page the freeworld slots are potentially filled but a Mordor place has opened up for ideally ogres but as they are such a nightmare then anything other than a 3rd undead will be considered.
Orc 1
Goblin 1
Ogre 0
Human 1
Norse 1
Undead 2
Necro 1

anyone interested post here and aplly your tema to the group and head over to #OBBA

Gordreg

Post   Posted: Sep 30, 2009 - 00:09 Reply with quote Back to top

I know they're not Ogres, but since Orcs should be the most common force in Mordor yet there's only one team atm, I'm building another one here. I hope it'll eventually be worthy of Mordor? Razz
Jeffro

Post   Posted: Sep 30, 2009 - 00:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Gordreg beat me to the punch for a team... but if you want an Ogre squad, specifically - I'll make one. I love dem big dummies... Wink
SeraphimRed

Post   Posted: Sep 30, 2009 - 00:48 Reply with quote Back to top

Jeffro wrote:
Gordreg beat me to the punch for a team... but if you want an Ogre squad, specifically - I'll make one. I love dem big dummies... Wink

I share your love. I'd say make one and pimp them so they're ready for battle. Wink

Great to see some good coaches showing an interest in this unique group. Very Happy

Enhance YOUR FUMBBL

G_Force

Post   Posted: Sep 30, 2009 - 01:17 Reply with quote Back to top

That's great guys, keep up the interest. While not everyone can get in at this point please make and apply those teams. the fluffier the better, yes ever big mean orcs can be fluffly, they just carry a barbed club with it Smile

i see 3 bids for the open mordor slot but as all are new teams i'd like to encourage you guys to #OBBA where you can find builders.

with all spaces potentially filled I think it's time to considered a deadline for the start of two towers so to some extent it's a race to be ready guys. best dressed gets the current invite.
I'll sleep on the timescales and make sure i hang in chat a little more to offer those pimp games.

ex-convict

Post   Posted: Sep 30, 2009 - 01:45 Reply with quote Back to top

Which of those three mordor slots are open? I'll take anything and make those freeworld pansies suffer!

Don't drop the soap.
Pirog

Post   Posted: Sep 30, 2009 - 02:58 Reply with quote Back to top

What kind of TR range do you recommend? I have a TR 160-ish orc team that I made with this league in mind (Isengaard Desolates) but I never got around to joining. I could simply change the current OCC fluff on it and apply, but perhaps it's too low in TR as well?
G_Force

Post   Posted: Sep 30, 2009 - 09:39 Reply with quote Back to top

ex-convict wrote:
Which of those three mordor slots are open? I'll take anything and make those freeworld pansies suffer!

not sure i understand the question really Sad

look a couple of posts up about the current racial representation of Mordor. There is one space currently to fill and anthing but undead (already have 2) is an option.
In the current situation it's first team ready to go gets the in as the next event has been waiting a while.

the limit on application is currently TR200 but anything close then if you are happy to play with them we can get the ball rolling a little but sooner.

Azure

Post   Posted: Oct 01, 2009 - 06:41 Reply with quote Back to top

I have limited time - but should be able to log on to schedule 1 game a week via PMs.

My Esterlings are at TR 200 and ready to play for Mordor if needed.
 Jump to: