43 coaches online • Server time: 23:54
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Finishing the 60 Gam...goto Post GIF Guidegoto Post TSC Draft
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
What is your worst fear?
Having ColdFun shoved where it should not be shoved
6%
 6%  [ 3 ]
Friend Computer may not be my friend
26%
 26%  [ 12 ]
Communism
41%
 41%  [ 19 ]
Bots with RED lasers
8%
 8%  [ 4 ]
A world without FunBall
15%
 15%  [ 7 ]
The shrill voice of clonebot RT5W
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 46

DukeTyrion

Post   Posted: Feb 04, 2009 - 15:48 Reply with quote Back to top

It is clear that the computer wishes to ensure maximum fun by taking action in little over 9 hours.

To assist the computer in it's task and help maintain the fun level in the enviroment;

Traitor Report Form

Sy-R-SIX

His lack of paticipation thus far is a potential danger to the Fun enviroment ... and I think he's a Commie!
JanMattys

Post   Posted: Feb 04, 2009 - 16:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Silly-U-SOD wrote:

- Zomb-I-GGS is about 5’11” and male. He has brown hair and blue eyes.
- Jan-R-TTS is about 6’02” and male. He has black hair and blue eyes.
- Duke-Y-RON is about 6’01” and male. He has black hair and brown eyes.
- Dann-Y-BOI is about 6’04” and male. He has brown hair and blue eyes.
- Veron-V-RON is about 5’10” and male. He has ginger hair and brown eyes.
- Circula-R-LGC is about 6’01” and male. He has black hair and blue eyes.
- Kry-V-TEN is about 6’00” and male. He has brown hair and brown eyes.
- Wyrm-Y-WTF is about 5’09” and male. He has brown hair and blue eyes.
- Sy-R-SIX is about 5’11” and male. He has black hair and brown eyes.
- Reis-R-DER is about 5’08” and male. He has black hair and brown eyes.
- Chee-O-EEE is about 6’02” and male. He has brown hair and blue eyes.
- Kry-I-TEE is about 5’10” and male. He has brown hair and blue eyes.

I can't believe no one noticed how Veron-V-RON carries the signs of a dangerous ginger hair mutation.
Not only such hair is totally un-fun, but it is clearly a sign of communist tendencies in his brain spreading colour around.
Veron-V-Ron already introduced himself and could register his mutation, but didn't... obviously, he is guilty of treason!

Traitor Report Form
Veron-V-RON

Post   Posted: Feb 04, 2009 - 17:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Speaking of mutations, I find it disturbing, that apparently someone wants to encourage secrecy concening dangerous mutations. Thankfully, as loyalty officer, I could record the treacherous statement with my issued multicorder. Fellow citizens, let me just replay the scene:
Reisender wrote:
I am Reis-R-DER, you Hygiene Officer. Please remember that it is important that all mutation is <classified>. Please help my fulfill my fun job by co-operating with me and obey the fun-laden rules of Friend Computer, the source of our happiness.

He clearly encouraged us to keep potential mutations classified, which is the opposite of registration and thus opposite to the wish of our friend the Computer. Asking for our cooperation without stating his goal also seems suspicious. Therefore I will file the correct form:

Traitor Report Form
Reis-R-DER

Mandatory Bonus Evidence:
Attached Transcript from the Multicorder.
DukeTyrion

Post   Posted: Feb 04, 2009 - 17:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Circula-R-LGC

Your concern is interesting, but I am concerned that your clearance level is too low for you to understand.

I wonder perhaps if you are trying to frame Officer Reis-R-DER, which would certainly be un-fun, perhaps even a commie action!

I have read it that he does not request all mutation to be classified, but has suggested something above our clearance level.
Mr_Foulscumm

Post   Posted: Feb 04, 2009 - 17:15 Reply with quote Back to top

JanMattys wrote:
I can't believe no one noticed how Veron-V-RON carries the signs of a dangerous ginger hair mutation.
Not only such hair is totally un-fun, but it is clearly a sign of communist tendencies in his brain spreading colour around.
Veron-V-Ron already introduced himself and could register his mutation, but didn't... obviously, he is guilty of treason!

Traitor Report Form
Veron-V-RON

I think citizen TTS has a Fun point. This could be a sign of genetic defect.

"Foul-Y-KGM hands Veron-V-RON a Register Mutation form"

Own up, it will be Fun. Smile

Post   Posted: Feb 04, 2009 - 17:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Reis-R-DER has the same clearance than I have and even if he hadn`t, shouldn`t it be the choice of our friend the computer to classify information as he sees it fit? A citizen withholding information about mutations is the opposite of a loyal registering citizen.

The computer has stressed, that the mandatory bonus duties such as the loyalty officer may not be taken lightly. I find it disturbing, Duke-Y-RON, that you imply that I might try to frame loyal citizens and at the same time suggest, that Reis-R-DER might possess knowledge above my clearance - which is also his clearance.
Wyrmtainter

Post   Posted: Feb 04, 2009 - 17:33 Reply with quote Back to top

I believe that Foul-Y-KGM is a traitor to our Friend Computer and all of Alpha Complex as he obviously overlooks the wisdom of our friend Computer, by using a nickname to speak of Jan-R-TTS, obviously trying to confuse our friend Computer with a name He does not recognize.

It may even point out to the fact that Foul-Y-KGM and Jan-R-TTS are sharing a secret group, which is obvious treason.

Traitor Report Form
<b>Foul-Y-KGM</b>
Mandatory Bonus Evidence
Sample of Foul-Y-KGM voice as he adresses Jan-R-TTS as "TTS", on a repetitive loop for Fun.

citizen Jan-R-TTS may plead his case in the matter, for the Fun of all and of Friend Computer.
JanMattys

Post   Posted: Feb 04, 2009 - 17:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Wyrm-Y-WTF wrote:
I believe that Foul-Y-KGM is a traitor to our Friend Computer and all of Alpha Complex as he obviously overlooks the wisdom of our friend Computer, by using a nickname to speak of Jan-R-TTS, obviously trying to confuse our friend Computer with a name He does not recognize.

It may even point out to the fact that Foul-Y-KGM and Jan-R-TTS are sharing a secret group, which is obvious treason.

Traitor Report Form
<b>Foul-Y-KGM</b>
Mandatory Bonus Evidence
Sample of Foul-Y-KGM voice as he adresses Jan-R-TTS as "TTS", on a repetitive loop for Fun.

citizen Jan-R-TTS may plead his case in the matter, for the Fun of all and of Friend Computer.

I must say I am impressed by your finest logic. This is FUN, so kudos to you fellow citizen! On the matter at hand, though, the only thing I have to say is that spotting and reporting obvious mutant traitors like Veron-V-RON is Funnier than pleading my case, and more importantly it's what Friend Computer wants me to do.
So I will not derail from the path Friend Computer has given me just to defend myself.

/me puts his best smile on his face and proceeds to complete the form

Mandatory Bonus Evidence:
Failure to register an evident case of Ginger Hair Mutation

Post   Posted: Feb 04, 2009 - 17:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Only one citizen had the suffix TTS. You don't think it knows this? Doubt in Fun is a sign of uncooperrativness and disloyalty.

I base my suspicion on Fun and <b>FACT.</b>

Traitor Report Form
<b>Veron-V-RON</b>
Mandatory Bonus Evidence
Sample of RED hair from Veron-V-RON.

Post   Posted: Feb 04, 2009 - 18:01 Reply with quote Back to top

CircularLogic wrote:
Reis-R-DER has the same clearance than I have and even if he hadn`t, shouldn`t it be the choice of our friend the computer to classify information as he sees it fit? A citizen withholding information about mutations is the opposite of a loyal registering citizen.

The computer has stressed, that the mandatory bonus duties such as the loyalty officer may not be taken lightly. I find it disturbing, Duke-Y-RON, that you imply that I might try to frame loyal citizens and at the same time suggest, that Reis-R-DER might possess knowledge above my clearance - which is also his clearance.

Circula-R-LGC

As a non-officer I would expect his clearance level to be above mine, the question as to whether you and he share the same clearance level is something that only friend computer can decide in the interest of us all, in fun and in protecting us from commies.

I will view your comments with interest, for now. But in the meanwhile I will stay true to my current path of helping friend computer from removing those who are not co-operating, not being fun or not presenting themselves for the computer's inspection.
CircularLogic

Post   Posted: Feb 04, 2009 - 18:08 Reply with quote Back to top

Duke-Y-RON

I was obviously refering to the standard Alpha Complex clearance code as regulated in the CPU63s directive. As a yellow citizen you should know that. Reis-R-DER and myself both share RED clearance. If the Computer should have bestowed extra clearence upon our happiness officer, then it is his responsibility to tell me. I will then try to verify and will retract the form, should he have the proper clearance to directly contradict the Computer.

I`m just doing my extremely fun duty.
Nexus_Six

Post   Posted: Feb 04, 2009 - 18:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Hello All, due to my level of job participation I was unable to fill out any of the forms but would happily like to introduce myself, SY-R-SIX and look forwards to all the fun this group is going to have.

Traitor Report Form:

<b>Duke-Y-RON</b>

His speed to point the finger suggests he is a commie rabble rouser attempting to upset the groups FUN and all around well being.

Now that we have exchanged insults Duke-Y-RON its a pleasure to meet you.
Continue with the main objective and have fun.

Last edited by Nexus_Six on %b %04, %2009 - %18:%Feb; edited 3 times in total
Reisender

Post   Posted: Feb 04, 2009 - 18:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Dear fellow citizens,

I do not know from where our Loyalty Officer received the information about my clearance, but probably from his position as loyalty officer. I just want to state that the information regarding mutations was classified by our friend computer himself, in his wisdom to ensure our happiness.

Please note, Circula-R-LGC, that i am Hygiene Oficer and not Happines Officer. Misinformation is no fun. False acusations lead to fear. Fear leads to angers. And anger, dear felllow citizens, is the first step to communism. Communism is no fun. Hygiene is fun.

Therefore, register your mutations and stay away from false accusations, so that the fun for all will be maximised as friend computer wishes.
DukeTyrion

Post   Posted: Feb 04, 2009 - 18:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Nexus_Six wrote:
Traitor Report Form:

<b>Duke-Y-RON</b>

His speed to point the finger suggests he is a commie rabble rouser attempting to upset the groups FUN and all around well being.

I would suggest it is our duty and our honour to point the finger, to allow the computer to clear out any un-fun members within our ranks.

That said SY-R-SIX is now active, so I will withdraw my original report ... for now;

Traitor Report Removal Form

Un-report Sy-R-SIX

He has shown the minimal level of paticipation

Traitor Report Form

Chee-O-EEE

His lack of paticipation thus far is a potential danger to the Fun enviroment
Nexus_Six

Post   Posted: Feb 04, 2009 - 18:23 Reply with quote Back to top

I have faith in our loyalty officer to perform his job, as should you Duke-Y-RON.
 Jump to: