36 coaches online • Server time: 15:26
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...goto Post Blood Bowl 2024 Edit...goto Post RNG speculations
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
JellyBelly

Post   Posted: Jun 14, 2010 - 08:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Hang on ... how come shusaku only got 15 points for the second round? Didn't he win his group?

Only 3 people have 21 points for winning their 2nd round tourneys, even though there were 4 of them ...

"Go for the eyes, Boo! Go for the eyes!!" Razz
CircularLogic

Post   Posted: Jun 14, 2010 - 10:45 Reply with quote Back to top

The last update was before Shusaku and I played the final.
Lomack

Post   Posted: Jun 21, 2010 - 23:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Ground and Iron are entering the next event.
Bring on the amazons!
CircularLogic

Post   Posted: Aug 11, 2010 - 19:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Wow... after an eternity I finally got around to update the tour standings.

I'm really sorry, that I cannot provide the same level of excitement and commentary as last year, but my job is much more demanding than last year (as is my girl friend). I would be grateful, if someone could take over the commenting and prod me from time to time, if he wants updated scores and/or some stats.
shusaku

Post   Posted: Aug 14, 2010 - 09:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Shouldnt tour 150 be open for application already?
spubbbba

Post   Posted: Aug 16, 2010 - 19:38 Reply with quote Back to top

shusaku wrote:
Shouldnt tour 150 be open for application already?

Yeah, good point shusaku. I thought it was supposed to be starting this Wednesday but haven't seen any posts about it yet.

I missed out on the last minors due to not checking the rules so would hate to lose out especially as my Orcs did me proud and won the last tour round so I'm doing pretty well at the 1/2 way stage.

Post   Posted: Aug 17, 2010 - 13:03 Reply with quote Back to top

No idea if its planed to happen, but applied anyway.
Markinthepast

Post   Posted: Aug 19, 2010 - 09:19 Reply with quote Back to top

I applied last Thursday, but no draw has taken place.
PurpleChest

Post   Posted: Aug 19, 2010 - 10:15
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

There will be some formal press and announcements shortly, but the draw will take place next week.

Post   Posted: Nov 22, 2010 - 15:54 Reply with quote Back to top

So has the tour died for this year then?

The 175 tourney didn't seem to happen in October and the results haven't been added for the 150 one.

Would be a real shame as I enjoy the tour and was hoping to better my placing from last year. Sad

Post   Posted: Nov 24, 2010 - 00:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Apparently, CircularLogic has gone missing (last game played July 17) and in his absence, the lack of news item meant that only 7 teams applied for the TR175 event. Maybe it's not too late to hold the TR175 and TR200 events? I know i would love to play in them and have a chance at the title. Even if we need to play them in parallel, i'm all for it.

PurpleChest, can we still hold those events if someone volunteers to write a news item for them? Everybody else, does someone feel like writing one with squirrel links and all?
T_Witch

Post   Posted: Nov 25, 2010 - 17:43 Reply with quote Back to top

I'v eheld the team I applied for the 175 in the hopes it would still kick off and am doing my best to prepare for 200 in the hopes it will actually happen. The majors are great but the tour is still my favorite tourney as I feel it really depicts the best coaches for the year. If there is anything I can do to help to get these last two rounds going please let me know. (don't know what squirrel links are though per what zombie requests above)
Zombie69

Post   Posted: Nov 25, 2010 - 18:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for taking the whole thing upon yourself PurpleChest, really appreciated. Now everyone apply, let's make these the best tour events to date!
PurpleChest

Post   Posted: Dec 02, 2010 - 11:43
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

In the absence of updated Tour points information I have taken some decisions and some action, as things need to move forward.

The final 2 events were started by TR alone, as Tour points are not up to date.

This meant 3 teams missed the TR200 event. Which is a shame.

In the TR175 event i took the decision to start 2 Tournaments, rather than 1 full Tournament. There is only a tiny Tour point bonus from reaching round 2 and I wanted as many to make it as possible, in light of the lack of clarity over who was 'competing', i decided it was fairest to let everyone in.

I am expecting some scheduling issues, all things considered, so contact me EARLY if it looking tough.

Post   Posted: Dec 07, 2010 - 21:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Somehow I got left out of the 175 Sad and with all those fillers too...ah well best of luck everyone see you on the bus next year.
 Jump to: