43 coaches online • Server time: 13:38
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Blood Bowl 2024 Edit...goto Post Secret Stunty Cup - ...goto Post DIBBL Awards
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
DukeTyrion

Post   Posted: Jun 10, 2010 - 13:44 Reply with quote Back to top

f_alk wrote:

I hope that FBB forces you to stay with the LRB and pick your skill after the match (and no changing afterwards!).

But, people do misclick from time to time. I have had Multiple Block on an Elf Blitzer before instead of Mighty Blow.

Perhaps what they could do is look to change the site rules to say you are allowed to change a skill until you are matched against another team.
f_alk

Post   Posted: Jun 10, 2010 - 13:51 Reply with quote Back to top

True, DukeTyrion.
Your idea is much better.
SillySod

Post   Posted: Jun 10, 2010 - 13:52 Reply with quote Back to top

This is a site bug... and its no worse than any of the other site bugs that tournaments suffer from. Oh the pain, the pain of it all Smile

You will notice that players should be hired in the post match sequence where you cant see your next opponent. No one ever complains about people holding back cash (for stars) and then spending it on players. This is actually a more powerful abuse but everybody does it and nobody ever complains. I guess its just not as "in your face" as skillpicks, there is no brown "S" icon highlighting the issue.

Ban both or ban neither. I advise banning neither because the advantage is trivial, does nothing to spoil the tournament, and is far easier to police.

... and stop applying moral judgements to people following the rules. You might as well be whining about OFAB scoring.

"There are those to whom knowledge is a shield. There are those to whom it is a weapon. Neither view is balanced."
DukeTyrion

Post   Posted: Jun 10, 2010 - 13:55 Reply with quote Back to top

SillySod wrote:

... and stop applying moral judgements to people following the rules. You might as well be whining about OFAB scoring.

OFAB scoring is the Devil !
 Jump to: