86 coaches online • Server time: 22:59
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Blood Bowl 2024 Edit...goto Post Secret Stunty Cup - ...goto Post Convince a friend to...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Reisender

Post   Posted: Oct 05, 2010 - 12:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Cool Sacrifice a chicken/snotling/*insert local food here to nuffle before every match. This will give you the extra luck you need in addition to normal luck...
Shraaaag

Post   Posted: Oct 05, 2010 - 13:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Remind me again, bribing my opponents with pie is not allowed?

Post   Posted: Oct 05, 2010 - 13:21 Reply with quote Back to top

it is if it is me!
Shraaaag

Post   Posted: Oct 05, 2010 - 13:25 Reply with quote Back to top

freak_in_a_frock wrote:
it is if it is me!

Then I hope to meet you in the first game! ...or are you thinking of bribing me with pie? Could you make it blueberry?

Post   Posted: Oct 05, 2010 - 14:45 Reply with quote Back to top

Hmmmm those Black Box Pickers lack some tackle - a disease which is widespread in the box Very Happy

(anyway respect for building those woodies in the box)
Skolopender

Post   Posted: Oct 05, 2010 - 14:50 Reply with quote Back to top

The now 250 games old Low Few will of course participate. Any chance of reviving Froik will be taken.
http://www.fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=268503

Just needs a few more games and money and then they are ready. If not to go all the way, at lest be a nasty surprise for my first round opponent. Twisted Evil

Post   Posted: Oct 05, 2010 - 15:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Skolopender wrote:
The now 250 games old Low Few will of course participate. Any chance of reviving Froik will be taken.
http://www.fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=268503

Just needs a few more games and money and then they are ready. If not to go all the way, at lest be a nasty surprise for my first round opponent. Twisted Evil

Allthough my goblin team is much younger (eventhough it was made in 2004), I'll most likely apply with them for shits and giggles Smile It's not like I got any other great team in line.

May the most suicidal goblin win! Smile

Post   Posted: Oct 05, 2010 - 16:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
May the most suicidal goblin win! Smile

Thats the spirit!!! Milford supports all Goblin teams.

Post   Posted: Oct 05, 2010 - 16:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Words are in, eager to prove themselves. The last Major was a disappointment, but hopefully they will get their revenge in the likely last LRB4-ruled Major.

Leijonet -Winging justice since 6/9-08
RC

Post   Posted: Oct 05, 2010 - 16:54 Reply with quote Back to top

Leijonet wrote:
Words are in, eager to prove themselves. The last Major was a disappointment, but hopefully they will get their revenge in the likely last LRB4-ruled Major.

Man up and submit one of your human teams Smile
Your chaos are to bloated and lack ball carrier.

Post   Posted: Oct 05, 2010 - 17:01 Reply with quote Back to top

PainState wrote:
But on the flip side I would like to see a 8 DP Khemri Box team show up against a ranked wood elf team and hear the WE coach blow a gasket and go spiro effect before the game even starts. No Ranked WE team has ever faced such a monster.

How about you stop the generalizations? My ranked wood elves have faced them multiple times, outside of tournaments, and have been the ones asking for those games more often than receiving the offers. I love playing against khemri, it's an easy win! Especially khemri teams full of dirty players (that means fewer have block and tackle, and with all the send offs, that also helps me win).

My wood elves are 9-0-0 against khemri, 6-0-0 against chaos dwarves, 2-0-0 against dwarves and 2-0-0 against ogres.
PainState

Post   Posted: Oct 05, 2010 - 17:28 Reply with quote Back to top

RC wrote:
Leijonet wrote:

So I take it RC that the Big Green Hunters will be present at the FC?

Post   Posted: Oct 05, 2010 - 18:14 Reply with quote Back to top

RC wrote:
Leijonet wrote:

Not that bloated... But they do lack a good ballcarrier. I'll simply have to build one during the tournament Smile

Leijonet -Winging justice since 6/9-08
freak_in_a_frock

Post   Posted: Oct 05, 2010 - 18:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Zombie69 wrote:

My wood elves are 9-0-0 against khemri, 6-0-0 against chaos dwarves, 2-0-0 against dwarves and 2-0-0 against ogres.

In 260+ games, your mother must be so proud Wink
Zombie69

Post   Posted: Oct 05, 2010 - 18:25 Reply with quote Back to top

Sadly there aren't many khemri teams at around 250 TR, where my wood elves normally hover. Too bad, because they take all the khemri games they can get! I don't think i've ever refused a game against khemri, and i don't think i ever will. Like i said, i need to hunt them down and ask them for games just to get that many! Sad
 Jump to: