20 coaches online • Server time: 04:02
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post BB2016 Ranked, Leagu...goto Post Borg Invasiongoto Post Elfball... where are...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
DragonsMaw

Post   Posted: Aug 01, 2011 - 22:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Someone else join... PLEASE?

Post 12 Posted: Aug 01, 2011 - 22:43 Reply with quote Back to top

GAZZATROT wrote:
Delete a team then, we would like you in this!! Smile

I bring my pixels to life through my imagination and deleting teams would be like killing them for no other reason than my own gratification.
I live with the guilt that once a skaven team were retired, and I still regret it now after all these years. aHHH!
If we could use fairly new teams that we already have. 5 or less games maybe? then no probs. Wink
Rabe

Post   Posted: Aug 01, 2011 - 22:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Right before the beginning of a season, if there are still spots open, the average TW and TV level of all teams in the group so far could be calculated and old league teams that don't exceed those values can join. Just an idea. Smile

Post   Posted: Aug 02, 2011 - 21:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Interesting idea. I have applied for a league slot with the Oldenwald Ewes.
Enigma179

Post   Posted: Aug 03, 2011 - 02:25 Reply with quote Back to top

lemf wrote:
GAZZATROT wrote:
Delete a team then, we would like you in this!! Smile

I bring my pixels to life through my imagination and deleting teams would be like killing them for no other reason than my own gratification.
I live with the guilt that once a skaven team were retired, and I still regret it now after all these years. aHHH!
If we could use fairly new teams that we already have. 5 or less games maybe? then no probs. Wink

I *could* bend the rules and let teams with a relatively low TV come in, as long as there were some restrictions. I'll think on it and post if I will or won't along with appropriate restrictions later.

Krispy: You can only apply with [L] teams, [A] teams aren't allowed, as they can't play games against other leagues as per the rules, and they don't even use the same client

Post   Posted: Aug 03, 2011 - 17:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Only like... I think 5 more... But didn't really count when i checked the members page... COME ONE PEOPLES Very Happy.

Post   Posted: Aug 03, 2011 - 19:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks Enigma.
It may also bring a few more people to join in.

as the song goes "OVER ERE OVER ERE"
Dalfort

Post   Posted: Aug 03, 2011 - 23:04 Reply with quote Back to top

if you are "bending" the entry criteria... could these guys join? Click

I promise to put the Deathroller in the Endzone initially as a way of handicap Smile
Shades_SteelFist

Post   Posted: Aug 03, 2011 - 23:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Dalfort wrote:
if you are "bending" the entry criteria... could these guys join? Click

I promise to put the Deathroller in the Endzone initially as a way of handicap Smile

I saw we let them in if he fires the +AG Dorf just as a matter of Dorf principle

Post   Posted: Aug 04, 2011 - 00:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Boooo! Wink

Jump to: