46 coaches online • Server time: 18:21
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post SWL Season CIgoto Post My 1st Blackbox tour...goto Post Finishing the 60 Gam...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
MisterFurious

Post   Posted: Sep 24, 2012 - 06:44 Reply with quote Back to top

One thing I encountered was one of my fanatics rolled a Push against a teammate and instead of pushing him, he knocked him down and Badly Hurt him. I did a bug report.
Pjovejas

Post   Posted: Sep 24, 2012 - 07:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Are the cards optional? For example, I play in a league with [L] team, so it depends if the "heads" of that league will allow them? Will they be available for [R], [B] matches? (sorry for the question, I cant check these things myself today Smile)
Sigmar1

Post   Posted: Sep 24, 2012 - 08:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Specc'd a match today where a bomb was thrown, caught by a troll, thrown back, intercepted, thrown again, INTERCEPTED AGAIN!, and rethrown blasting some of the original team causing a turnover. Holy crap, was one of the coolest sequences I've ever seen on Fummbl...on the FIRST day of the new client.

/me bows deeply to all involved.

Post   Posted: Sep 24, 2012 - 09:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Anyone seen a player hurt by a bomb or are they just throwing flash bangs?

Thanks to the BBRC for all the great work you did.
Nelphine

Post   Posted: Sep 24, 2012 - 09:07 Reply with quote Back to top

oh man; i caused 3 serious injuries and a badly hurt with my bombs. oh man oh man oh man. LOVE DA BOMB
darkwing2k6

Post   Posted: Sep 24, 2012 - 09:31 Reply with quote Back to top

well done to everyone involved, great work!
Overhamsteren

Post   Posted: Sep 24, 2012 - 09:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Just played a test game with myself, the bomb can indeed do damage, at least to the bombadier. Also you can pass a bomb 13 squares without HMP!!! Thought it was only quick passes. Surprised

Is it true you can't buy special cards for petty cash? Or do you buy them after other inducements? Thought it was before but didn't get a pop up when transferring petty cash.

Thanks to the BBRC for all the great work you did.

Last edited by Overhamsteren on %b %24, %2012 - %09:%Sep; edited 1 time in total
Pjovejas

Post   Posted: Sep 24, 2012 - 09:54 Reply with quote Back to top

Sigmar1 wrote:
Specc'd a match today where a bomb was thrown, caught by a troll, thrown back, intercepted, thrown again, INTERCEPTED AGAIN!, and rethrown blasting some of the original team causing a turnover. Holy crap, was one of the coolest sequences I've ever seen on Fummbl...on the FIRST day of the new client.

/me bows deeply to all involved.

a link to the match?
Kalimar

Post   Posted: Sep 24, 2012 - 10:01 Reply with quote Back to top

@Overhamsteren: test games are not played in a specific division so don't have division options. You can set the card option with /option maxNrOfCards 5 at the start of the game (when the petty cash dialog appears). You can list options with /options. See help chatcommands in the client.
mattwakeman

Post   Posted: Sep 24, 2012 - 10:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Edit: Must have been just me because I can look at a few games now though some of them do seem to be trying to redo the kickoff halfway through a drive!

Can't seem to spectate multiple games at the moment but all the new stuff looks awesome. Many thanks to Kalimar and Christer.

Last edited by mattwakeman on %b %24, %2012 - %10:%Sep; edited 1 time in total
Nelphine

Post   Posted: Sep 24, 2012 - 10:29 Reply with quote Back to top

the 17 square leap by azure's slann agaist daudy was a particularly spectacular moment too. however, it looks like bomb turnover's are actually working correctly, i just have to find the right knockdowns amidst all the craziness. Kalimar is da BOMB!
Kalimar

Post   Posted: Sep 24, 2012 - 11:32 Reply with quote Back to top

@mattwakeman: if you see something fishy (e.g. a replay showing things that must not be), please help and file a report linking to these and describing what's wrong.
mattwakeman

Post   Posted: Sep 24, 2012 - 11:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Only reason I didn't mate was because they had already stopped and were off to talk to admins who I was pretty sure would tell them to post up the bug.
PsyPhiGrad

Post   Posted: Sep 24, 2012 - 11:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Re: redoing kickoff.

It happened to me after my hobbits stole the ball. The computer must have thought it was impossible. So it decided to teleport the ex-ball carrier downfield. Then ask my opponent if they wanted to kick or receive (knowing that the hobbits are impossible to stop from scoring, no doubt).

The game then froze up and was unplayable.

It was reported to the admins.
zakatan

Post   Posted: Sep 24, 2012 - 12:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Nelphine wrote:
the 17 square leap by azure's slann agaist daudy was a particularly spectacular moment too.

this one is specially interesting. Never occured during testing :S