57 coaches online • Server time: 19:43
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Finishing the 60 Gam...goto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post Borg Invasion
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
the.tok

Post   Posted: Jul 09, 2013 - 16:18 Reply with quote Back to top

bghandras wrote:
the.tok wrote:
Well, I think the interest is dying which is a shame.

I would have liked a league like that so much Sad

Do you have a solution for the technical problems? As soon as yes, then I will make sure that there are 8 people actually playing it.

I have half a solution, which can work through direct connect on another client. On standalone, it does work fine, tested and approved. The only issue I had was some icons not matching, but I'm 90% sure I can solve that with the info HM has given. Gamewise it worked 100%, except for the pass block issue which I consider acceptable Wink Oh! and the game proposes inducement, but I hope we can be honest enough not to take it Smile
I didn't get the chance to test the direct connect though, for a lack of other partner.

As I said, I am ready to take some time to make it work 100%, as long as I'm not doing it for nothing and people actually enjoy it, but I felt like we were the only 2 really wanting this to happen, so kind of gave up Smile
Cavetroll

Post   Posted: Jul 09, 2013 - 17:27 Reply with quote Back to top

If this is still happening and you have room, I'll give it a go. I can check the forums from work throughout the day.

Edited: The draft I mean, not actually playing the teams.

Jump to: