41 coaches online • Server time: 23:37
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Finishing the 60 Gam...goto Post GIF Guidegoto Post TSC Draft
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Chainsaw

Post   Posted: Oct 03, 2013 - 16:35 Reply with quote Back to top

PurpleChest wrote:
Who is going to win?

C'mon Purp, we all know you're the one with the admin client! Very Happy

Post   Posted: Oct 03, 2013 - 16:38 Reply with quote Back to top

** Milford from the FC **

Well FUMBBL fans I have arrived back in Altdorf with a red eye flight set up on Monday for the finals of the LC. But I had to arrive early at the FC because the Ritz Altdorf was going to rent out the ambasadors suite, the suite I always rent for the FC, inless I arrived early and booked it. Seems some ambasador from Cathy was going to jump my reservation on the suite, claiming some global calamity was going to befall the Empire inless he had my suite.

So needlees to say Iam not going to let some dude from Cathy make me sleep in some 4 Star hovel near the docks. The Empire can worry about their own problems. I have problems of my own like not sleeping in a XL King sized bed with the goose feather pillows.

I have already made an apperance down at FC HQ and the place is buzzing with activity. Some of the front runners have already signed in but over the next week I will be hitting the local stadiums checking in on the last prep matches. See who is rising and falling days before the FC kicks off. One or two of the big dogs always gets a pound of flesh taken out of them 2 days before kick off.

On the spec front the city is already filling up. So if you are planning on arriving late and do not want to sleep in the hay cart of some peasant outside of town you better get moving and get into the city and claim a bed.

Stayed tuned in for the updates this week as the field for the FC starts to get filled out.

I have been informed that the Stunty Div is going to have a formal protest outside the FC HQ on Sat. at 9 BB time. Be sure to go down and check it out for some comedy relief. It should be a fun time by all.

Post   Posted: Oct 03, 2013 - 16:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, I was going to enter my Nurgles, nut stupidly went for that one more skill.

Needless to say Nuffle punished me for being greedy and killed both my Legends (no regen).

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=3490003

It's now a race against time to skill some new Warriors (that or enter some rookie Goblins)
NickNutria

Post   Posted: Oct 03, 2013 - 16:40 Reply with quote Back to top

I'll bring Matschplanscher https://fumbbl.com/p/team?team_id=744258 my most successful Slann team.
PainState

Post   Posted: Oct 03, 2013 - 16:44 Reply with quote Back to top

DukeTyrion wrote:
Well, I was going to enter my Nurgles, nut stupidly went for that one more skill.

Needless to say Nuffle punished me for being greedy and killed both my Legends (no regen).

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=3490003

It's now a race against time to skill some new Warriors (that or enter some rookie Goblins)

The sirens call for just one more guy with tackle pulls in the Nurgle scumm into her lair and slays two Legends.

Stay as far away from that sirens lair as you can and wear really big ear muffs.

So the FC prep match phase has already claimed two legends.

Maybe we need to start keeping track of the kills for the FC starting one week before the tourney?

Post   Posted: Oct 03, 2013 - 16:50 Reply with quote Back to top

A Well-Read Pestilence is entered and ready to go. The loss of our MA 8 pestigor just after the FC announcement was painful, but we've got three active Legends for the first time ever, at least two skills on all four warriors, and a Block beast for the first time since the team's first-ever beast. Bring it, Blackbox!
PainState

Post   Posted: Oct 03, 2013 - 17:11 Reply with quote Back to top

** Milford from some hole in the wall pub **

So I dropped into a hole in the wall pub. Hitting the pavement looking for some inside scoops and heard this from a group of dock workers.

It seems that "word" is spreading that the WMD in the Box will be making an appearance in the FC. Of course I informed them that they are in semi retirement as their head coach is off on some quest to fill a grid and rid his soul of only activating a chaos team.

They just laughed me off and then informed me they could feel the pull of the Ruinious powers in the air and that could only mean one thing...WMD in the box.

As I left the pub with a to go cup of mead I was wondering if this could be true?

And then I thought to myself. Should I call the witch hunters down hear to check out this hole in the wall pub?

Post   Posted: Oct 03, 2013 - 17:36 Reply with quote Back to top

here it comes, stacked deck Ranked teams V. system abusing Box teams in a battle for glory, the question is- which side to represent?
FredAstaire

Post   Posted: Oct 03, 2013 - 17:43 Reply with quote Back to top

My favourite team Orktubers is in a bit of a sorry state at the minute after playing with them while I've been ill for the past week and a half (not recommended). So I think some Ogre fun shall occur with Da Bad Mens From Da Star Wars. Unless I can work some ork magic in the week before the draw Smile
zakatan

Post   Posted: Oct 03, 2013 - 17:50 Reply with quote Back to top

the_Sage wrote:
SzieberthAdam wrote:
I bring Inquisitoris Ex Tenebrae. I will stop playing them after 200 matches since I got unconfortable in [R]. This is a good opportunity to get 1-2 games for them. Smile

Wow, 4x -AG, and pass block. That is one epic thrall.

The Cup hasn't even started, and he is already my Hero! My vote goes for him just for the fact that he shows up.

Post   Posted: Oct 03, 2013 - 17:55 Reply with quote Back to top

zakatan wrote:
The Cup hasn't even started, and he is already my Hero! My vote goes for him just for the fact that he shows up.

IF he manages to actually use pass block and get the INT...I would have to give serious consideration for a "nod" of a fan favorite award.

Just showing up is not enough. That is just a requirement to be considered.

Just as a reminder to all about the Hero award. It is possible that multiple Fan Favorite awards could be handed out.

Post   Posted: Oct 03, 2013 - 18:08 Reply with quote Back to top

the_sage brought up the point that he believes that CD are one of the top teams for a tourney like the FC.

So what do you guys think? Give me two team races that you think are best for the format of the FC.

I agree with the_Sage that CD are a good race for a tourney like the FC and would also say that Dark Elves seem to be the best of the non bashers for this type of format.

Post   Posted: Oct 03, 2013 - 18:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Legendary Chainsaw will be there to saw players to pieces, ballnchain them back together, bomb them to bits and the trolls will pile on the sorry remains. question is, will it be opposing players?

zakatan

Post   Posted: Oct 03, 2013 - 18:26 Reply with quote Back to top

My brave elves are in an excellent shape and are quite likely to show up.

Post   Posted: Oct 03, 2013 - 18:45 Reply with quote Back to top

Cant decide, Naturally current heroes and spec favourites of the LC,DSfOS will most likely be lifting the FC.

But I may go for soft elf balling instead with GitD.

hrm.... Will be a last minute choice I guess.
 Jump to: