60 coaches online • Server time: 19:53
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post A Guide to Finding G...goto Post Finishing the 60 Gam...goto Post Tentacles and Frenzy
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Hitonagashi

Post   Posted: Jun 12, 2014 - 21:27 Reply with quote Back to top

+AV can be great on AV 9 meatshields - such as the Kroxigor. They get killed by mummies/other big guys far more often than clawed freaks.

Post   Posted: Jun 12, 2014 - 21:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Maybe for the Krox because he is already MA6, for other BGs who are slower, adding the MA is a better value usually.

MA6 lets you position in the center and get to either sideline. This may have more value on minotards who want to frenzy surf things, but just being able to get an ogre or a troll (MA4->5) into road block position is pretty nice.

Of course, you want break tackle on all these guys Smile

Also you never take +AV on trees, for obvious reasons which have nothing to do with MA3 allowing them to stand up without a roll, well they still roll take root...
albinv

Post   Posted: Jun 12, 2014 - 21:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Good rules of thumb - but it wont prevent future topics. And it shouldnt i guess, new players want to discuss their stuff just as anyone did back then i guess. But good guidelines really!
JMkiller

Post   Posted: Jun 13, 2014 - 16:05 Reply with quote Back to top

But... i want PIE... and in this thread there is no PIE...

Post   Posted: Jun 13, 2014 - 16:21 Reply with quote Back to top

standard forum rants, it's the same on probably every other forum. Some forums are strict and forbid any question that hasn't been asked before and require you to become a Search-Fu Master. Other places are more forgiving and I think FUMBBL is one of those, luckily.

So, take your pills, ignore those threads you already KNOW are going to get your panties in a twist. The occasional link to the Help/Strategy/etc section and/or a Playbook without actually answering the question is cool though.

Post   Posted: Jun 13, 2014 - 16:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Hitonagashi wrote:
+AV can be great on AV 9 meatshields - such as the Kroxigor. They get killed by mummies/other big guys far more often than clawed freaks.

Particularly on the Slann Krox, who needs to hold up as many players as possible.
the.tok

Post   Posted: Jun 13, 2014 - 17:40 Reply with quote Back to top

I do not understand why these question piss people off that much. That is the whole point of this forum : help people with their team. Ok, sometimes (often) the answer is obvious for experienced players, but what's the harm in asking on a forum?

We are discussing this game for so long now, that I think if you exclude every topic that has already been raised, might as well close the forum Wink

Post   Posted: Jun 13, 2014 - 18:06 Reply with quote Back to top

I took +AV second skill on a Block Chaos Mino, but it was a tough decision. So far hasn't mattered, but I figure it extended his E[life] by 40%.
 Jump to: