21 coaches online • Server time: 01:51
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post 90+ Custom Rosters!goto Post Claw/MBgoto Post Designer's Comm...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Is 14 deads in 16 games...
too little for lowly Skavens!
12%
 12%  [ 3 ]
the usual day at the office.
32%
 32%  [ 8 ]
just suck it! Blood means blood, not flowers!
44%
 44%  [ 11 ]
Play another race with av9+!
12%
 12%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 25

Leilond

Post   Posted: Apr 02, 2015 - 22:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Nahkahiiri wrote:
Thanks for the analysis Smeat. I hope the statistic will even out in time so I might have a chance to get a "healthy" team some day... And my TV won't be raising anywhere near the 1500mark any time soon if the dead rate doesn't change. Smile

Another important issue
DO NOT BUY LINEMAN if without keeping at least 150k in the treasury
Linerat are going on the los and are going to die. Do not waste money for a player that has good chance to not survive the match and put on the los a journeyrat. Buy the line only if the journyrat get at least 5spp (you can hire a journyrat after the match)
Buy rookie journeyrat only if this bring you to 12 or more player, giving you a reserve, thus buy two or three of them altogheter when you have enought money or when you have too may journeyrat (four)

Remember, keep always enought money to buy back a blitzer and a gutter that can "die" in the same match (it happens)

Remember: better a 50k babe inducement that a 50k reserve... the babe is going to bring back on the pitch a couple of your 3-4 ko players, possibly a gutter or a blitzer, possibily more than one time, while the reserve is only one and a simple rookie linerat Wink
 Jump to: