45 coaches online • Server time: 12:44
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Making Assassins mor...goto Post NAF Charity Tourney ...goto Post What To Do In My Tur...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
How many ghouls on an undead team?
19%
 19%  [ 8 ]
36%
 36%  [ 15 ]
43%
 43%  [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 41

licker

Post   Posted: May 09, 2016 - 23:05 Reply with quote Back to top

PainState wrote:
IMO having 4 ghouls is nice for one reason only. IF you skill them all up to 6+ SPP you now have 4 skill rolls to get +STATS or doubles. IF they then all skill to 16+ SPP rinse and repeat.

If you only play with one or two it is hard to make super ghouls because of the # of skill rolls the ghoul position is getting.

Ehhh... Stats yeah, doubles on a ghoul? Not really very exciting.

The problem with 4 is that you are adding additional TV which is 'wasted' in a lot of cases. Of course that's not the worst thing in the world, but depending on where you are playing undead (R, B, L) the impact of entering different TV bands matters greatly.
DrDeath

Post   Posted: May 09, 2016 - 23:57 Reply with quote Back to top

I like to play with 4, undead suddenly have a decent running game then. You do need to minimise risk with them of course (unless attempting a decisive break), but they aren't that expensive, blodge up easy, and what else would you take in place of the 4th anyway?
licker

Post   Posted: May 10, 2016 - 00:08 Reply with quote Back to top

You take dirty player zombies/skeletons.

At least that's what I did in place of the 4th ghoul.

7 positionals, and 4 zombie/skeletons with a couple more on the bench. Never really felt I was lacking for speed/AG3.

I think 2 is not enough unless you are doing a real min/max jobber. 4 is fine, but you do pay a TV price, worse if they all live long enough and don't roll stats. 3 just seemed like the right place for me, but that was a team that never really got past ~1600TV, I would guess if you are playing them up to 1800+ then having 4 is a no brainer.
 Jump to: