26 coaches online • Server time: 13:06
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post TSC Draftgoto Post 4,000TV!goto Post IBA Draft League
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
How to make the Irritator more irritating?
Dauntless
24%
 24%  [ 7 ]
Fend
27%
 27%  [ 8 ]
Kick Off Return
6%
 6%  [ 2 ]
Kick
13%
 13%  [ 4 ]
Nerves of Steel
6%
 6%  [ 2 ]
Tackle
6%
 6%  [ 2 ]
Other delicious Stunty Pie
13%
 13%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 29

Olgrot

Post   Posted: May 23, 2016 - 04:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:

I do agree that Fend is the best option. And to the OP - Faulcon is a very good lizardman coach who has won 6 titles and 2 interim titles with his side in 64 seasons of SWL. I'd be heeding his advice.

I know!! Im also a SWL title holder of times past and know Faulcs Lizzies from personal experience. Hopefully get to play them again in the prem some day Very Happy

I think ive made my decision, i have a lot of repspect for faulc and many others here, but i like thoralf and the sages idea, i'll go with kick. it supports my own arguement . that if im trying to keep him away from combat, skills like guard and fend have less value (not to say they have zero value, not at all, just less)
I also have no intention of making any saurus into kickers. So here he is , the little kicker that could!

Thanks again all, for the imput. i hope to have another 3 dubs skink to quiz you with and frustrate Faulcon in the near future Wink
DrDiscoStu

Post   Posted: May 23, 2016 - 06:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Oh that's cool, why don't you play anymore?

I'm glad the greater fumbbl community knows about his 6 titles (and 2 interim ones).

The Black Pearl Bounty-Board.

GUARD CONQUERS ALL!
Faulcon

Post   Posted: May 23, 2016 - 06:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, zons had a good run there for a few seasons after Laviak finally broke through with Tomay and then yourself following. It's really hard to go wrong with a skink double and kick really is useful against the teams that generally give you the most grief in my experience (slow grindy teams) by hindering the formation of their cage. Just so many other skills I want more.
Olgrot

Post   Posted: May 23, 2016 - 06:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:

Oh that's cool, why don't you play anymore?

I took a 4 year break from FUMBBL and just came back recently. Have been trying to figure out if i have time for league play/scheduling. Its looking like i might Very Happy I do miss SWL...
DrDiscoStu

Post   Posted: May 23, 2016 - 07:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Well new season starts in a week so plenty of time to draft and trial

The Black Pearl Bounty-Board.

GUARD CONQUERS ALL!
 Jump to: