19 coaches online • Server time: 03:19
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Finishing the 60 Gam...goto Post SWL Season CIgoto Post My 1st Blackbox tour...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
JackassRampant

Post   Posted: Jul 04, 2016 - 19:25 Reply with quote Back to top

This is a great idea!

I'm so tempted to use this to just make a Human team lol.

Post   Posted: Jul 04, 2016 - 19:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Yah, fantastic idea! Could be a good idea to limit the team to say 5 positional slots that u write in the bio, otherwise the pick and mix might get a bit silly.

Post   Posted: Jul 04, 2016 - 19:47 Reply with quote Back to top

JimmyFantastic wrote:
Yah, fantastic idea! Could be a good idea to limit the team to say 5 positional slots that u write in the bio, otherwise the pick and mix might get a bit silly.

The Rule of 5!
Very Happy
sonrises

Post   Posted: Jul 04, 2016 - 19:49 Reply with quote Back to top

JimmyFantastic wrote:

Thanks for feedback. I am afraid this is unworkable as it'd mean 100% manual work on my side for each team created.

It is quite simple to browse through the players list. A tip: if you know the price for the player you are looking for, it is quite simple to find it as players positions are in descending order from more expensive to cheaper.

Use this link to know prices for each CRP Player

https://fumbbl.com/help:LRB6RaceStrategy
JimmyFantastic

Post   Posted: Jul 04, 2016 - 19:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Well I just meant ppl could list them and then coaches would police themselves.
Might not even be an issue, plus 16 different players could be cool anyway Smile

Post   Posted: Jul 04, 2016 - 20:28 Reply with quote Back to top

JimmyFantastic wrote:

Nothing Wrong with this team
https://fumbbl.com/p/team?team_id=846020
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Jul 04, 2016 - 21:07 Reply with quote Back to top

One of these teams just popped up on Gamefinder and scared me witless. Enjoy! Wink
Antithesisoftime

Post   Posted: Jul 04, 2016 - 21:41 Reply with quote Back to top

this looks like fun
JimmyFantastic

Post   Posted: Jul 04, 2016 - 22:33 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm starting a scheduled league for this soon, looks amazing tbh fam

Post   Posted: Jul 04, 2016 - 23:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Great! I had the same idea after I saw backelie's roster. But I am working on something with higher priority. Smile

Some remarks (here is the roster for reference):

1. Double check names: "HalflingTreeman" -> "Halfling Treeman"

2. Add race name to (almost) all of them: "Throw-Ra" -> "Khemri Throw-Ra"; CP renegades are an exception, they do not need to add separately.

2. Split same positional explicitely: "Goblin/Orc Troll" -> "Goblin Troll", "Orc Troll"; Same with Skeleton: "Khemri Skeleton", "Undead Skeleton"

3. Fill up Race values for all positionals (for Animosity purposes).

4. I would add Animosity trait to all of the positionals. But that's me.

5. Review short names (for those who use abstract icons). Currently all icoans are L-s. It is hard to distinguish 90+ positions in two chars but something better can surely be done.

6. Double check Gender values: "Amazon Linewoman" -> "Female", etc.

7. +1 to Human Linemen as Journeymen. As the last adjustment, remove current one and make a new one to ensure highest ID. Unfortunately that makes the status of actual Human Linemen obsolete but better to do that now than later.

Good job mate! I hope it will get some popularity. This even makes a good external draft roster.

Post   Posted: Jul 04, 2016 - 23:46 Reply with quote Back to top

2. I don't think it needs that unless there would be confusion otherwise. We know what a Throw-Ra is.

3/4 . I don't think it needs animosity either.

Post   Posted: Jul 05, 2016 - 00:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Form Voltron is up for game! This shit is crazy.... lol

https://fumbbl.com/p/team?team_id=846042
Antithesisoftime

Post   Posted: Jul 05, 2016 - 00:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Honestly, I'd prefer Vampire Thralls as j-men
They're more cost efficient, and it doesn't unfairly punish vampire players for using j-men and losing thralls
sonrises

Post   Posted: Jul 05, 2016 - 00:19 Reply with quote Back to top

SzieberthAdam wrote:
I am working on something with higher priority. Smile
and i love that you are working on! Wink

1. Double check names: "HalflingTreeman" -> "Halfling Treeman" I will

2. Add race name to (almost) all of them: "Throw-Ra" -> "Khemri Throw-Ra"; CP renegades are an exception, they do not need to add separately. I'm with koadah here. I had it like you propose first but some names got far too long

2. Split same positional explicitely: "Goblin/Orc Troll" -> "Goblin Troll", "Orc Troll"; Same with Skeleton: "Khemri Skeleton", "Undead Skeleton" i simplified this to make the list shorter and more user friendly once you are actually buying the players

3. Fill up Race values for all positionals (for Animosity purposes). Only skavens, gobs and Dark elves are affected by animosity. Race values are filled for these 3 races to make animosity work properly. Please have a look

4. I would add Animosity trait to all of the positionals. But that's me. I am trying to keep as much truthfull to CRP as i can. If anyone feels like using this roster and editing it, please go ahead

5. Review short names (for those who use abstract icons). Currently all icoans are L-s. It is hard to distinguish 90+ positions in two chars but something better can surely be done.i am not sure what you mean. Wink

6. Double check Gender values: "Amazon Linewoman" -> "Female", etc. true. I didn't check this

7. +1 to Human Linemen as Journeymen. As the last adjustment, remove current one and make a new one to ensure highest ID. Unfortunately that makes the status of actual Human Linemen obsolete but better to do that now than later.I think i've found the way to deceive the client. I will try now again. I will launch a poll soon for fumbbl to decide between: Human lino, thralls or hobgoblins

Thx Adam!

o/
sonrises

Post   Posted: Jul 05, 2016 - 00:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Antithesisoftime wrote:
and it doesn't unfairly punish vampire players for using j-men and losing thralls

you have a very good point here.
 Jump to: