37 coaches online • Server time: 11:32
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Borg Invasiongoto Post Meat Grinder Season ...goto Post Making Assassins mor...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
ultwe

Post   Posted: Sep 14, 2005 - 12:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Ironik wrote:
How old are these two spams?
I remember the first one two years ago and the second one one year ago

lol
I first read them at least 4 yeras ago....
Took me a whilke to find the" answer" though Smile

Still, I find them funy...
There are actually several vrsion of the response. I posted the one I knew from before.

π is aproximately 3.142 times better than any other food
Seppuku

Post   Posted: Sep 14, 2005 - 12:28 Reply with quote Back to top

hehehe...funny as this...well pld jinxed.

As for WW2...hell, thank you guys for joining in the party 3 years late, and making a fortune out of us via lend/lease, greatly appreciated Laughing

Post   Posted: Sep 14, 2005 - 12:43 Reply with quote Back to top

lol yeah and you dont hear the french saying thats the the english! we still hate each other Smile lol
thesquig

Post   Posted: Sep 14, 2005 - 12:58 Reply with quote Back to top

lol. I'd love to see a yank sing god save the queen... (actually, they might have been if it wasnt for the French?)

MrMojo

Post   Posted: Sep 14, 2005 - 13:02 Reply with quote Back to top

I don't see anything funny in this. It's just arrogance in form of humor. there are couple hundred million americans speaking english, 50 million or so british speaking english and almost twice or thrice the mount of people speaking it as their second or third language. Evolution of lenglish anguage, at least in the european level, is going to be somewhat different. But then, if you find it funny, to each of his own.

Post   Posted: Sep 14, 2005 - 13:03 Reply with quote Back to top

thesquig wrote:
lol. I'd love to see a yank sing god save the queen... (actually, they might have been if it wasnt for the French?)

Actually, they might, if she wasn't german and her husband a greek. Long live battenbergs and hannoverians!

Post   Posted: Sep 14, 2005 - 13:05 Reply with quote Back to top

MrMojo wrote:
thesquig wrote:

Actually, they might, if she wasn't german and her husband a greek. Long live battenbergs and hannoverians!

Aye, but that wouldnt stop them. They already have a half breed for a president :p

(joke, no offense intended, except to Jorge Dubya)

ElGuappo

Post 10 Posted: Sep 14, 2005 - 13:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Im pretty sure John Cleese wrote this to start with (dunno why i think that)

Personally i think making USA a civilized place is too big a job, lets start with Australia. Much nicer country and less subjects to explain the nuances of grammar and civilty to.

Fun With National Anthems

Singing God Save the queen at events involving Australians, they normally sing Waltzing Matilda or Tie Me Kangaroo Down Sport over the top but they mean to sing this.

Post   Posted: Sep 14, 2005 - 13:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Cloggy wrote:
The US should probably become a colony of a sensible country, like say......... Holland. After all, New York was OURS to begin with.

Actually, I think New York (or at least Manhattan) were Leni Lenape to begin with.
Ironik

Post   Posted: Sep 14, 2005 - 13:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Ah the first one wasnt written by Chavy Chase?
Cloggy

Post   Posted: Sep 14, 2005 - 13:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Skrofler wrote:
Cloggy wrote:
The US should probably become a colony of a sensible country, like say......... Holland. After all, New York was OURS to begin with.

Actually, I think New York (or at least Manhattan) were Leni Lenape to begin with.

Yaawn......... that was only a matter of time I suppose. Did you miss the joking part of the whole thread?

And on that matter: the Dutch actually BOUGHT Manhattan instead of just colonizing it. We payed a good price too: 2 mirrors and 137 beads if I recall correctly Razz

Post   Posted: Sep 14, 2005 - 13:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Tie me Kangaroo Down sport? Never heard of it. I admit we do sing Waltzing Matilda at the Rugby, but your more likely to hear something by Hunters and Collectors at the AFL
mattiash

Post   Posted: Sep 14, 2005 - 13:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Ironik wrote:
How old are these two spams?
I remember the first one two years ago and the second one one year ago

Got this from Google

http://www.snopes.com/politics/satire/revocation.asp

Post   Posted: Sep 14, 2005 - 14:03 Reply with quote Back to top

Cloggy wrote:
Yaawn......... that was only a matter of time I suppose. Did you miss the joking part of the whole thread?

I might ask you the same question. I don't because I'd consider it a deliberate insult.
dertre

Post   Posted: Sep 14, 2005 - 14:09 Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
Your contributions to the culinary arts are soggy beans, warm beer, and spotted dick. Perhaps when you finally realize the French aren't the spawn of Satan they'll teach you how to cook.

lol i have been once to England during 2 weeks when i was 14 years old and lost 8 Kg. Perhaps English way of cooking may be a solution kind of :

16. you will learn to cook in the English style. This will make a huge decrease in the number of "Overweighted" people. Moreover, It will induct a decrease in your energy consumption (lower usage of air conditionner, lower weight to carry on cars, fewer food to cook, etc...) and perhaps allow you to fullfill the Tokyo Standards.

p.s : anyone heard of japanese reducing their energy consumption by 700000 KW/h just by banning ties during summer ?
 Jump to: