43 coaches online • Server time: 10:33
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Elfball... where are...goto Post Making Assassins mor...goto Post BB2016 Ranked, Leagu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
ex-convict

Post   Posted: May 18, 2006 - 23:58 Reply with quote Back to top

You won't last that long, but you should put it in your team's bio. Putting it on the mainpage may confuse some people and having to reset it every time a lead change is made will be annoying.

Don't drop the soap.
sk8bcn

Post   Posted: May 19, 2006 - 09:14 Reply with quote Back to top

PeteW wrote:
I, PeteW, coach of Revenge of the Elves (#1 - king) report that we beat Arcon and his Woodland Mystics (#2) and so remain as King of the Hill.

This is our first win as king! Maybe my score should change to -1 to reflect 1 win, then -2 and whoever gets to -7 wins? Whaddaya reckon?

my opinion is that you should writte on your bio when you became 1st and to register when you lower.

exemple: you are first for 2weeks.

Post   Posted: May 19, 2006 - 09:21 Reply with quote Back to top

I put it in the status post. The bio idea is a good one it will give you the opportunity to keep track of your progress for yourself.
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: May 23, 2006 - 00:12 Reply with quote Back to top

I Purplegoo with the Wyld Stallions Rule! report that I lost the game against Redfish and his Lower Pit - Sector B-13 : http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&op=view&id=1213735

My rank is still 5 and my opponent rank is still 4.

I was thoroughly beaten by the better man on the day. We'll be back though! See you in a rematch somewhere down the line.
TBK

Post   Posted: May 23, 2006 - 03:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Willyfart goes up to rank 4 and take the place RXRob lost by forfeit because of his 25+ days absence (so hes down to rank 5).
TBK

Post   Posted: May 23, 2006 - 20:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Flix goes up to rank 6 and take the place Philip1 lost by forfeit because of his 22+ days absence (so hes down to rank 7).
Splatter

Post   Posted: May 25, 2006 - 22:03 Reply with quote Back to top

My Dig your way up played Pac's Scaly Slaves and thanks to the good dices it ended 1-0 to my favour.
TBK

Post   Posted: May 26, 2006 - 05:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Well I lost against Mully's 49 Entries Found For Death 1-2 and I again got out cased 1-2 my cas ration is now in the red Sad but dwarfs arent the type to leave it at that we will pull trough and win this thing. The ranks stays the same, 3 for TBK and 2 for Mully.

Note to self avoid playing when there is a storm it sucks (lots of dropping out).

Match Report
ex-convict

Post   Posted: May 26, 2006 - 18:30 Reply with quote Back to top

The Green Marauders Clan have sucessfully defended their 3rd rank with a 2-0 victory over sk8bcn and his team, Naggarond's Venom. His rank is still 4, mine is still 3. Sadly an orc blitzer who scored aged a niggle. :/

We welcome any more challengers from rank 4.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH Marauders

Don't drop the soap.
Iznogoud

Post   Posted: May 26, 2006 - 23:48 Reply with quote Back to top

I Iznogoud with the Redneck Club report that I lost the game against Arcon and his Woodland Mystics: http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&op=view&id=1219113
My new rank is now 3 and my opponent rank is now 2

Post   Posted: May 28, 2006 - 05:26 Reply with quote Back to top

I Laviak with the Burning Hammers report that I drew the game against Gebannus and with his team Such Great Heights in a painful match resulting in 3 dwarves missing our next match.
My new rank is now 8 and my opponent rank is now 8.

Muhahaha - we brought those smelly rotters down to rank 8 where they belong!

Gebannus

Post   Posted: May 28, 2006 - 08:54 Reply with quote Back to top

I Gebannus with 'Such Great Heights' report that I drew the game against Philip1 and with his team 'Play to win you rookies!'
My rank is still 8 and my opponent's rank is now 8.
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: May 29, 2006 - 22:34 Reply with quote Back to top

I Purplegoo with the Wyld Stallions Rule! report that I lost the game against Flix and his Karak Tzor Guardians :
http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=1223102

My rank is now 6 and my opponent's rank is now 5.

It's all part of the master plan. Slip down the pyramid only to make the most storming of comebacks! Well played Flix, a classic Dwarfs v Zons performance.
Splatter

Post   Posted: Jun 01, 2006 - 13:22 Reply with quote Back to top

My Dig your way up played Flix Karak Tzor Guardians and thanks to the superb dices it ended 2-0 to my favour.

TBK: choose your skill, its post game not before Wink

Edit: no change of ranks
pac

Post   Posted: Jun 01, 2006 - 16:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Splatter wrote:
TBK: choose your skill, its post game not before Wink

So I wasn't the only one who noticed this. Wink We know you're only going to pick Guard - end the suspense! Wink

Jump to: