69 coaches online • Server time: 18:08
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Borg Invasiongoto Post Elfball... where are...goto Post Making Assassins mor...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
JanMattys

Post   Posted: Dec 14, 2006 - 22:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Back from work. Writing.

Post 6 Posted: Dec 14, 2006 - 22:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Cool! Cool
JanMattys

Post   Posted: Dec 14, 2006 - 22:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Not so cool, when you get back home at 10 pm Sad

Post   Posted: Dec 14, 2006 - 23:17 Reply with quote Back to top

“This is a very special occation for me and my assistants. I'm proud to stand in front of you tonight, presenting you my data. I would like to thank my assistants especially, without whom this could have never been possible. They were all great; quiet, assisting me when needed, never questioning my reasoning or compromising my position, and ready to die for the cause as some of them had the chance to prove. If Freak and Zuul were here today, however, I am sure they would tell you that it was worth it.

I should of cause also thank the rest of the the test subjects for volunteering to this experiment, for without them there would have been none. They far exceeded my expectations and I now have more data that I could ever dream of.

But I shall not bore you with words any longer. Let us have a look at some of the highlights from the footage captured while we were inside the CUBE...”

The man woke up.
Another dream of glory, another sweet dream of the days to come. He was hungry and nervous, and he was losing hope. It was twelve days since he had entered the Cube with his colleagues, and he should have known better. It was damn hard to stay alive. To wear a mask all day. To suffer injuries, and risk torture, and…

SchwipSchwap and Walks_in_the_sun had been quarreling all day, the first with a feeble whisper and the latter with an angry voice. This time, the thing seemed a lot more serious, and the millionaire was about to jump on the wounded Chess champion.

At the opposite corner of the room,
Sickroy was about to face her doom: Purplegoo the Tango Dancer had lost his self control and was ready to torture the poor girl. The scientist exchanged a quick glance with his two colleagues and smiled deep within: driving mad a supposed gentleman, the epitome of Man, a dancer and a lover… driving him mad enough to consider the torture and the killing of a young lady. A perfect case-study.

Suddenly, the inevitable occurred.
“DIE, you bastard!!!” raged
Walks_in_the_sun, while kicking SchwipSchwap’s body right in the chest, “Die! Die! Die! This fucking place didn’t kill you, but I can finish the job! Die! Die! DIE!”
After the first two hits,
SchwipSchwap didn’t even have enough strength to try and protect his wounded body, but Walks_in_the_sun couldn’t care less. “Die you pig, Die! I“ kick “WANT “kick“ TO “kick” GO “kick” HOMEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!”, kick, kick, kick…
In just a couple of minutes,
SchwipSchwap’s chest wound had become an red and bloody cavity full of teared tissue and broken bones… Luckily, the good and innocent man had already died.

The scientist stood up, simulating schock:
“You murderer! I didn’t realized you had lost your mind! How could you kill that wounded man, without waiting for us all to vote? We agreed that the girl has answers… but now… might well be you!”
“What? You traitor! You agreed I was innocent! Didn’t you look at him? He had guilty eyes! Guilty eyes I say!!!”
“Guys, the girl is almost dead of starvation, and sure won’t escape… go get him”

Purplegoo stood next to the girl, but the other two promptly agreed and walked towards Walks_in_the_sun, who had this one chance to understand it all. He did take it, and when he finally had the solution at hand, all he could feel was an extreme desire to sit down. And laugh, laugh out loud at life, at death, at everything. But his stubborn attitude towards problems, the same gift that had made you the rich and powerful man he had been just a couple weeks before, made him reconsider.
“You bastards” he said while retreating to the next hatch, “My name is Thadeus Eugene Baxter, and I'll see you all in hell”.
He entered the cell with an almost unnatural sense of pride, and was never seen again. A minute later, a prolonged scream ended his innocent life.

The truth hit
Purplegoo violently, and almost made him fall. He got it all in a second, and finally regained all of his true self. In front ot imminent danger and treason, all he could think of was the little Sickroy: the one he wanted to kill just a few seconds before.
He took her hand and pulled to help her stand up, but all he could feel, after twelve days of fear, starvation and thirst, was the cold hand of a dead innocent. She had died in sleep during the day, and no one really noticed.

Alone, in front of his murderers, the tango dancer started crying. He wanted to ask reasons, he wanted to attack, he wanted to kill himself, but he couldn’t do anything except crying, and crying, and crying.

“Our experiment is finally over, gentlemen” said
Plorg.
“Yes. We are heroes. Einstein and Newton will be forgotten. When they will talk about standing on the shoulders of giants, they will mean US from this day onwards!” said
Fama.
“No, guys. Not at all” said
Quota, “I had a dream, and in that dream we had ALL the data we needed. Now, we still miss the most important data of all. The subjective data about our experience”.

With a grin, he reached the crying
Purplegoo and hit him with a violent kick in the face. The dancer fell like a dummy. He didn’t even try to stand up, or run. He just continued crying. Fama, then Plorg, joined Quota in the bloodfest.

When they finally ripped the dancer’s body using their bare hands, and teared his heart apart they looked like primitive beings feasting under the moonlight after a ritual sacrifice.

...continue...

Last edited by JanMattys on %b %14, %2006 - %23:%Dec; edited 1 time in total
JanMattys

Post   Posted: Dec 14, 2006 - 23:45 Reply with quote Back to top

They opened the three little and hidden panels right next to the metallic ladder, and offered their eyes to the retina scan.

Scientist Plorg……….Acquired
Scientist Fama……….Acquired
Scientist Quota……….Acquired

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
“A real pleasure to work with you, Plorg”
“It as been an enlightining experience to share this with you as well, Fama”
“Our team work has been excellent, gentlemen. We will share the Nobel Prize as well, don’t you think?”
“Of course, Quota. No less.”

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

CUBE CONFIGURATION RESET
***RESET STARTED***
Cube.sys loading….. COMPLETED
100%
Cells.ini configuration……..COMPLETED
100%
Cube Reset …….COMPLETED

All cells back to OrigState.sys………OK
All hatches converted………..OK
Exit reconfiguration……….OK
***RESET SEQUENCE COMPLETED***

A black screen, with some simple red letters, appeared in front of Plorg, Fama and Quota:

Welcome in the Cube, Prisoners

Post   Posted: Dec 14, 2006 - 23:47 Reply with quote Back to top

I would like to thank everybody for the great game. I had a lot of fun and even if in the last days I had troubles finding enough time to regularly post comments, I really enjoyed every single minute of this game.

THANKS for the great effort you put in roleplaying and keeping the tension level high.
Great Game everybody. Very Happy

Post   Posted: Dec 14, 2006 - 23:49 Reply with quote Back to top

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
quota

Post   Posted: Dec 14, 2006 - 23:51 Reply with quote Back to top

I gotta say; this post was my favourite during those last days.

Walks_in_the_Sun wrote:
vote SchwipSchwap

if he turns up innocent and Purple is guilty I'm gonna be mad

If Sickroy is innocent I'll be madder

If it ends up being Fama, Plorg, and quota for the win I'll just laugh

Thank you all for letting me deceive you so Smile And thank you Jan for a great game!

Post   Posted: Dec 14, 2006 - 23:51 Reply with quote Back to top

good game scientists!

I had a vague guess about plorg being bad shortly after my death and it continued to grow as the days went past, fama was his usuall unreadable self and quota played the detective baddie, and really well at that..
in the end im most happy about my intuitive leap that markus was innocent proved correct, and that only one scientists was in my group of 5.. wonder how things would have looked ? Smile

thanks for the entertainment evryone!

on the other hand im sort of upset with myself for not backing up this idea with mor posts or maybe getting some sort pf green light from some of the participants before i launched it but i just couldnt get any responses.. + it was prolly a bad idea to launch it right befor ei went afk on a night out.. lots of time for my downfallto be plotted while i was gone

Post   Posted: Dec 15, 2006 - 00:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Who's doing the next one? I have an idea but I need time to work out the rules.
quota

Post   Posted: Dec 15, 2006 - 00:03 Reply with quote Back to top

I just wanted to point out that anything I said in this (or any other) game was all in the spirit of the game. If I offended anyone it was only to further my goal in the game, and nothing was personal in any way. I'm not sure if I did, but I know that I posted a lot of stuff about others, so on the offchance that anyone's upset; it was all an act, my only goal was to confuse you all and to have you kill eachother Wink

Post   Posted: Dec 15, 2006 - 00:06 Reply with quote Back to top

quota wrote:
I just wanted to point out that anything I said in this (or any other) game was all in the spirit of the game. If I offended anyone it was only to further my goal in the game, and nothing was personal in any way. I'm not sure if I did, but I know that I posted a lot of stuff about others, so on the offchance that anyone's upset; it was all an act, my only goal was to confuse you all and to have you kill eachother Wink

I didn't notice you doing anything to offend anyone.
SchwipSchwap

Post 6 Posted: Dec 15, 2006 - 00:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Hehe!
Good game evil guys. It was very funny indeed. Cool

Gatts: yeah...making this pact suggestion and then leaving was pretty much suicide.

Thank you JanMattys. Really enjoyed your death scenes (except my own of course, hehe).
Plorg

Post   Posted: Dec 15, 2006 - 00:24 Reply with quote Back to top

I would like to thank quota for making this a much more exciting game than it necessarily had to be.
Wink
quota

Post   Posted: Dec 15, 2006 - 01:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Plorg wrote:
I would like to thank quota for making this a much more exciting game than it necessarily had to be.
Wink

Heh, I'm not sure if I should take that as a compliment or an insult Razz