20 coaches online • Server time: 08:02
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Finishing the 60 Gam...goto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post Borg Invasion
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Rabe

Post   Posted: Jun 27, 2013 - 22:38 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm pretty sure I haven't played a match with the Agility Monsters without dodging. Very Happy I should try to win without blocking with them maybe...

Post   Posted: Jul 06, 2013 - 00:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Do.... It.....

Stella for President!!

Need a new challenge? Here's all the challenge you will ever need.

http://fumbbl.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=19352
C3I2

Post   Posted: Jul 15, 2013 - 06:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Coriolanus

Have 5 wrestle (well, right now 7 wrestle but why stand on formality?), and while I have had all blodge teams (DE badge) that team have only been all Blodge OR Wrodge, albeit not right now. A yes, small beginnings as well with Young Martius but unfortunately not 100 comps on him! Also won a game 5-0 with the same team.

So, what do I do now?
WoodPusher

Post   Posted: Jul 15, 2013 - 06:33 Reply with quote Back to top

C3I2 wrote:
Coriolanus

Have 5 wrestle (well, right now 7 wrestle but why stand on formality?), and while I have had all blodge teams (DE badge) that team have only been all Blodge OR Wrodge, albeit not right now. A yes, small beginnings as well with Young Martius but unfortunately not 100 comps on him! Also won a game 5-0 with the same team.

So, what do I do now?

Relentless - Foul on all 16 turns.
Self control - Get the ref on turn 1 with 2+ Dp then don’t foul.
REF!! - Have 5 players sent off in the match.
I’ll Show You How - Foul every turn with the highest spp player left.
Paul Hicks - Average 12 fouls a game for 20 games.
FIFA – Bribe the Ref 5 times in a match.

These.
The last one fouling badge is Rage Quit - Foul 20 teams into retirement, which I'm not recommending trying.
C3I2

Post   Posted: Jul 15, 2013 - 07:18 Reply with quote Back to top

I was thinking of, what people generally do. As in post badges, where (team, player, coach?)? Not to mention how, do I link to external graphics?

I don't think who did the skill thing first is that important, but given how easy it is to get 5 wrestle, I sincerely doubt that I or indeed whoever is listed as having it first, is the real "first" (I probably did it on another team before this one).

As for badges that I will do intentionally, I think I´ll do the completion one next, although doing that many passes might cost me the game!
xnoelx

Post   Posted: Jul 15, 2013 - 07:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Where you put them is up to you. You can put them on the player or team that earned them, or just put them all in your profile. How to add a badge is easy. Right click on the badge you want, choose 'Copy image location' and then paste that wherever you want to display it, with [img] tags.

Post   Posted: Jul 15, 2013 - 08:17 Reply with quote Back to top

With the source for the picture links the original article.

All done then, but without the fancy frame for them I saw somebody use (I think). All but the blodge badge, as nobody stated if it is all blodge OR wrodge. I will probably do three badges per row, as that looks nice (at least with my browser settings and resolution) beside my team picture. Now, how to kill two players with one WE?
xnoelx

Post   Posted: Jul 15, 2013 - 08:58 Reply with quote Back to top

You'd have to ask Hero164 for an oficial ruling, but I'm pretty sure if the badge was meant to be all blodge or wrodge, it would say so. You need to (at some point) have had blodge on every player on the team.

Post   Posted: Jul 15, 2013 - 10:32 Reply with quote Back to top

xnoelx wrote:
You'd have to ask Hero164 for an oficial ruling, but I'm pretty sure if the badge was meant to be all blodge or wrodge, it would say so. You need to (at some point) have had blodge on every player on the team.

I´m just guessing that it is a holdover from an older rule-set. You´d need tackle vs them anyway!
Rabe

Post   Posted: Jul 15, 2013 - 12:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Check out how I integrated the badges for my team dedicated to badge hunting if you like. Of course other people are doing better graphical stuff and even I am yet to improve that bio, but it's more than just lining them up, in case you're interested.

Post   Posted: Jul 16, 2013 - 22:09 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey

The DE Badge

Tackles a Must - Field an all Blodge Team

Requires teams to have block and dodge on every player, including reserves in a single match. Therefore this cannot be completed with journeymen on your team.

Stella for President!!

C3I2

Post   Posted: Jul 16, 2013 - 22:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Hero164 wrote:
Hey

The DE Badge

Tackles a Must - Field an all Blodge Team

Requires teams to have block and dodge on every player, including reserves in a single match. Therefore this cannot be completed with journeymen on your team.

The Q is if you can have wrestle instead of Block, as you may recall in LBR4 there was no wrestle. Now you build "blodger" teams with block=blodge and wrestle=wrodge players.
Hero164

Post   Posted: Jul 16, 2013 - 22:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Nope, sorry, The badge stands as Blodge as it is an achievable feat and I tried to make as few changes as possible so peoples old badges from LRB4 still carried over.

It's also why WWE was added so wrestle was taken account of.

Nice team though.

If its any consolation I credited you small beginnings on the front page.

Stella for President!!

C3I2

Post   Posted: Jul 16, 2013 - 22:30 Reply with quote Back to top

I think we´re four that have gotten a DE lineman to legend, and I'm probably number 3 or 4 of those coaches. Not that the other guys put up any badges that I know of!

Quote:
1 Malmir I Say You Fellows Horace Coker X 276
2 the_Sage Team of the Spider Queen Rarakod 251
3 C3I2 Coriolanus Young Martius 219
4 Jan-Erik Both Down Ballers Badly Hurt 205
Hero164

Post   Posted: Jul 16, 2013 - 22:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Don't sweat it, if one of them wants it, and can prove it they can post it in the thread, then i'd change it....

Relax and enjoy the immortality fumbbl badge gaining brings*

*be aware may not actually give immortality and number of people impressed may be very small.

Stella for President!!

Jump to: