57 coaches online • Server time: 14:57
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Making Assassins mor...goto Post Borg Invasiongoto Post Meat Grinder Season ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
the.tok

Post   Posted: Jul 03, 2013 - 16:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Me too, and if there is any time-consuming way to do it, I would be pleased to be part of it. Wink

Post   Posted: Jul 04, 2013 - 16:17 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm ending up with a strange team, but I enjoy it. Smile

The original plan was to make a super-fling team, but meh...

Actually, this team should suit my playstyle pretty well. I've got a bunch of big guns for the trimming (and potentially the strongest cage you could ever have in this game), a couple of elves for... doing elf things (those were inexpected), 2 stunties for the crazy stuff (and 2 different ways to OTTD), and the wildcards (Saurus, UW rat, dorf and norse linos) for the filling the holes, depending on the situation. The Norse Runner especially was a great pick. That's one of my favourite positional, and he could become what I need the most after a few skills, depending on what I picked for his mates: ball carrier, DTer, dauntless hero...

It's probably not the best team to start with, but it has great potential after just one skill on every player. The variety of gameplays available should also be a huge asset. Yeah, I'm pretty glad with the team. Its only issue may be the TV.

The only player I really miss is the UW (or at least the Pact) gobo. I really could have used a stunty with Big Hand.

Post   Posted: Jul 04, 2013 - 16:46 Reply with quote Back to top

There is no TV in this league idea, so dont worry about it.

Post   Posted: Jul 05, 2013 - 10:08 Reply with quote Back to top

I would like to play this league so bad... Sad
I'll start a thread in FFB section to see how we can achieve something about it

Post   Posted: Jul 05, 2013 - 10:10 Reply with quote Back to top

I'd guess it may be possible using the old client, though that was before my (playing) time here so wouldn't be sure. I believe HarvestMouse uses it so may be worth asking?

Post   Posted: Jul 05, 2013 - 10:25 Reply with quote Back to top

I do know how we can do it with skijunkie's, but that is LRB4, and it changes quite a bit the relative value of each player. And the WW would have catch, and the more powerful version of claw for example Wink

Post   Posted: Jul 05, 2013 - 10:28 Reply with quote Back to top

I would not mind lrb4 as long as the draft will be accounted for that, and as long as there will be 7 games, so weird skill combos wont be prevalent.

Assuming it can be done with that client. But can it be done?

Post   Posted: Jul 05, 2013 - 11:17 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm quite positive it can. Skijunkie took HTML roster as an input, so quite easy to customize. I used to do this kind of things long time ago.

But that also means no wrestle, fend juggernaut etc... and PO would be garbage, and DP quite powerful. Why are we playing CRP again? Wink
We would have to get a compatible java version though. Nothing impossible