67 coaches online • Server time: 16:42
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Making Assassins mor...goto Post Borg Invasiongoto Post Meat Grinder Season ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
CircularLogic

Post   Posted: Jul 18, 2008 - 18:15 Reply with quote Back to top

All matches have been set up. If you have a challenge to play, but your team is NOT locked, please contact me.
McVily

Post   Posted: Jul 18, 2008 - 19:18 Reply with quote Back to top

what's wrong with standing picture.. I see only some flowers lol

Post   Posted: Jul 19, 2008 - 12:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Hmm?? For me everything displays correct - aside from the new teams that joined this round.
BlueDevil420

Post   Posted: Jul 20, 2008 - 17:07 Reply with quote Back to top

CircularLogic wrote:

Comment:
Only the woodies had the guts to challenge the strong undeads as their first priority. The haughty Highelfs and the humans both tried for pac`s necros - the cointoss decided, that the Highelfs should get a go.

Hah, that just shows you! The Fantasy's Finest have balls, getting out of these slave pits is top priority. Now to just not get murdered by those darned undead and somehow advance up a tier... Smile
CircularLogic

Post   Posted: Jul 21, 2008 - 13:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Then again.. the true elfs (read: Highelfs) are already there where you wanna be!
Tier 3 it is!
McVily

Post   Posted: Jul 23, 2008 - 00:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Just to let you all know... I'm going on holiday soon and I won't be able to play 4th-20th august...

but no worries... HoC will be ready to prolong their 3+ cas games after summer rest Very Happy

Post   Posted: Jul 24, 2008 - 17:07 Reply with quote Back to top

So I am announcing my holiday, too - from September 2nd through 9th I won't be around too much. Maybe if I'm tire from all that diving in the red sea, I will take a look. But it should not be a problem, if the league runs the way it does, there might be a one or two day delay until the challenge phase starts.
McVily

Post   Posted: Jul 27, 2008 - 15:18 Reply with quote Back to top

In my calculation seems like next challenge would happen just in that time..so in fact I would like to skip it, just in case...don't wanna hang others Wink

Post   Posted: Jul 29, 2008 - 09:48 Reply with quote Back to top

Quick announcement:
This round will be extended until 31th due to the wedding of catmando. Again congratulations at this place. Catmando will return on July 29th and I was told the battle for the crown was scheduled for shortly afterwards.
treborius

Post   Posted: Jul 29, 2008 - 12:53 Reply with quote Back to top

CircularLogic wrote:
Quick announcement:
This round will be extended until 31th due to the wedding of catmando. Again congratulations at this place. Catmando will return on July 29th and I was told the battle for the crown was scheduled for shortly afterwards.

congrats from me, too - i think he should be made playing on his wedding nite, though - that way his new wife gets the priorities straight from the very beginning Laughing Wink
CircularLogic

Post   Posted: Jul 29, 2008 - 15:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Just recieved word, that the top-match this round will be played on the 30th. I will try and wrap up the round as quickly as possible afterwards.
BlueDevil420

Post   Posted: Jul 29, 2008 - 15:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Congrats to Catmando then, not sure why he's not going with Treborius' suggestion though Razz
Astarael

Post   Posted: Jul 29, 2008 - 15:24 Reply with quote Back to top

/m wades into KotH.... Aight ladies, let's do this!

Post   Posted: Jul 30, 2008 - 23:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Warm welcome to Astarael.

Round 5 has finished with the current undead king remaininig firmly on his throne.

Challenges for round 6 will be accepted from now on until Saturday 2nd of August, 18:00 bbtime.
GeneralMarauder

Post   Posted: Jul 31, 2008 - 09:41 Reply with quote Back to top

I will be away from 2nd to 8th of August. I hope my future adversary can hold his excitement until 9th, when I'm able to play again.
 Jump to: